• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Sin Nombre

Sin Nombre

They Call Me Baepsae

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,346 posts
  • LocationFloating and flowing in Jimin's vocal color~~~~~~

Posted 21 June 2017 - 05:31 AM (Edited by PLAY UGLY, 25 June 2017 - 01:14 AM.)

I read this manga a while back. It was licensed under Tokyopop I believe but I think they discontinued translating it because I remember I wouldn't see any more volumes after book 3 or so. The manga had a very gothic feel to it. The story was about these two sisters where one of them was kidnapped(?) I cant recall exactly (my memory is fogged). Anyway, the other sister tries to save her with the help of a guy that could fight.

I also remember the fashion of the sisters were very lolita style. The sister that was kidnapped was always dressed in white and the main girl black lolita clothes.

If it helps (and I might be wrong), I THINK the English title has the word "Dark" in it buuuut I'm not too sure cause it's been forever.

EDIT!

OMFG I FINALLY FOUND IT! I FINALLY FOUND IT! rlytearpls.png rlytearpls.png rlytearpls.png rlytearpls.png 

3430852.jpg

Only the twins Clalisa (open) and Mizeria (close) control the Four Doors that protect the world from descending into chaos. When Rihitel, their guardian, kidnaps Clalisa, he weakens the Door of Chaos as demons begin to pour through and threaten to destroy the entire kingdom. Will Mizeria find her sister in time to restore order to the world? 

#2 tide

tide

• PipPipPip
  • 1,142 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 05:43 AM

bizenghast? dazzle? never read either tho

#3 Jihyo StoleMyHeart AYAYAY

Jihyo StoleMyHeart AYAYAY

☙❤♕ Park Jihyo ♕❤❧

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,258 posts
  • LocationJihyo's Heart.

Posted 21 June 2017 - 05:49 AM

I read this manga a while back. It was licensed under Tokyopop I believe but I think they discontinued translating it because I remember I wouldn't see any more volumes after book 3 or so. The manga had a very gothic feel to it. The story was about these two sisters where one of them was kidnapped(?) I cant recall exactly (my memory is fogged). Anyway, the other sister tries to save her with the help of a guy that could fight.

I also remember the fashion of the sisters were very lolita style. The sister that was kidnapped was always dressed in white and the main girl black lolita clothes.

If it helps (and I might be wrong), I THINK the English title has the word "Dark" in it buuuut I'm not too sure cause it's been forever.

I would like to help but can you give me an exact information about it? It feels like there's no manga under Tokyopoop about 2 sisters where on of them was kidnapped and the other sister tries to save her with the help of a guy that could fight. Can you be precise please? ohdearplz.png

#4 Ruby

Ruby

soft bean

• PipPipPip
  • 1,629 posts
  • LocationNa Jaemin <33

Posted 21 June 2017 - 05:50 AM

Chobits maybe? 

#5 Sin Nombre

Sin Nombre

They Call Me Baepsae

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,346 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 12:36 PM

I would like to help but can you give me an exact information about it? It feels like there's no manga under Tokyopoop about 2 sisters where on of them was kidnapped and the other sister tries to save her with the help of a guy that could fight. Can you be precise please? https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...

Like I said my memory of it is fogged. I don't know what else to say about it.
I think it was a manga for a more mature audience.

Chobits maybe?

No...I know chobits. Thats not it :(

#6 Jihyo StoleMyHeart AYAYAY

Jihyo StoleMyHeart AYAYAY

☙❤♕ Park Jihyo ♕❤❧

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,258 posts
  • LocationJihyo's Heart.

Posted 21 June 2017 - 08:38 PM

Like I said my memory of it is fogged. I don't know what else to say about it.
I think it was a manga for a more mature audience.
No...I know chobits. Thats not it :(

Year you start reading it or it was publish? 

#7 Sin Nombre

Sin Nombre

They Call Me Baepsae

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,346 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 02:30 AM

Year you start reading it or it was publish?

I dont know the published year but I read it somewhere between 2006-2010

#8 faye

faye

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 721 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 03:09 AM (Edited by faye, 22 June 2017 - 03:11 AM.)

i may or may not have an idea of what it could be lol. were the characters *japanese specifically? because if not, it sounds like 'the dreaming'

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Gothic, Shoujo, Manga, Lolita

Up, Up and Away!