Search Engine

Advanced Search

Photo

In the entertainment circle, these male celebrities are not fit for Father's Day

belated fathers day dont be like them

8 replies to this topic

#1 jonjon

jonjon

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 567 posts
  • LocationEvakings & Tumblade

Posted 19 June 2017 - 11:19 AM

Translator: jonjon @ Onehallyu.com

ohsnap.png

288e000287c0afbdda34

Jackie Chan has an illegitimate daughter with Elaine Ng but he refuses to recognise her.

288e000287bfc9ecaf16

Hong Kong male celebrity Max Mok was with Catherine Hung a long time ago. During then, because of various reasons, both of them went separate ways. At the time, Catherine Hung was already pregnant with Max Mok's child. Due to the sudden breakup, she can only choose to bring up the child by herself. Eventually, she brought her son and married her new boyfriend Andy Zhang. They lived happily after the marriage and the son even changed his name from Ashley Mok to Ashley Zhang. However for a period of time, Max Mok started messaging his son secretly which sparked a big confrontation with Catherine Hung. In regards to this, many netizens criticized Max Mok, not only did he not help to raise his son, he is now sowing discord too. Scum!

26f30004dbd0ee24b714

Nicholas Tse married Cecilia Cheung and had a son. However, now that they are divorced, Cecilia Cheung is the one taking care of them.

289000004948c7ad64be

After Ying Da and Song Dandan divorced, Batu (their child) is taken care of by Song Dandan only.

288a0004deeb672ece54

Zhu Geliang is a famous Taiwan celebrity. He left us on the 15th last month. About his mini self disclosure, I can only say his entire life was not normal. There were times where it was a highlight and there were times when he was down and out. His only regret was that he has a bad relationship with his daughter and that was the most urgent problem when he was still alive. Zhu Geliang's daughter is Jeannie Hsieh who is a beautiful celebrity. As her parents separated early, she never had good feelings towards her father. When her father was still alive, he said she was illegitimate and she accused him of domestic violence. Basically, it was both of them biting each other.

#2 xRibbonsx

xRibbonsx

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 11:21 AM

Lmao, makes me wanna look into this article cause I know who's jonjon.

#3 sumac

sumac

v(ಥ ̯ ಥ)v

• PipPipPip
  • 1,041 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 11:28 AM

mess

#4 양 지

양 지

💪 Low Key Hercules ✌

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,009 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 11:29 AM (Edited by LuckyDay, 19 June 2017 - 11:29 AM.)

um happy father's day?

#5 Green Willow

Green Willow

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6,360 posts
  • LocationI'm half back, half not.

Posted 19 June 2017 - 12:29 PM

FPS i don't want this mess after father's day... have some consideration

#6 boa578

boa578

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 04:18 PM

I don't think Nicholas Tse should get lumped in with the rest he might not have them all the time but he still spends time with his children.

#7 hess

hess

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,515 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 05:48 PM

Wow I did not know that comedian's daughter is Jeannie Hsieh

#8 NothingOriginal

NothingOriginal

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 904 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 25 April 2018 - 02:15 PM

Nicholas Tse married Cecilia Cheung and had a son. However, now that they are divorced, Cecilia Cheung is the one taking care of them.

After Ying Da and Song Dandan divorced, Batu (their child) is taken care of by Song Dandan only.

This two need to be explained, cause it might also be that the woman has custody over the children, but the father has to pay alumony. (Also because i know nothing about them)

#9 Thor-ah

Thor-ah

ripeness giving way to rot

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,735 posts
  • LocationSeoul

Posted 05 August 2018 - 02:00 PM

As long as they're paying alimony, it's all good.

Up, Up and Away!