Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

I'm not into luxury goods but I consider myself pretty materialistic.

Here is my Beauty/Fashion shopping list for this month:
Blue denim overalls
Graphic sweatshirt
Black fedora hat (I already have a wide-brimmed one. I'm looking for a standard fedora.)
A new pair of oxfords/booties
Shaker knit sweater

Obviously not preparing for S/S.

Edited by adelightfulsong
  • Like 2

Whatever I can afford at the clearance section but I really need a lighter parka and sweats before it gets warmer. Otherwise, I'm splurging on Lush next week cause I'm running out of stuff (face wash, toner, moisturizer, & mask). And food, I live with my parents but I pay majority of my expenses

• Like 1

I bought a SHINee DVD, a SHINee CD, a SHINee (onkey) photobook, 2 EXO CDs (Mama in M&K), and the ToHeart album. I'm done. I've spent all my money this month.

Though I still want the cute EXO ring off ebay and maybe a SHINee shirt and Baekhyun's weird symbol bracelet thing because it's fucking cute.

Clotheswise though, nothing. I'm not a fan of buying new clothes often. Maybe for my daughter, but her drawers are pretty full right now and our current situation results in plenty of hand-me-downs.

Edited by Nicky1388
  • Like 2
  • Dislike 1

Gurl I'm so poor just gonna go to the thrift stores LOL. But to be serious, I doubt I'll have time to properly buy anything just because school is so crazy and senior year sucks :(

Pertaining to clothes?

Yes.  This thread is in the Beauty & Fashion section.  But I don't mind people mentioning guitars and other music-related items.

Food like milk, sugar, and eggs:  "No."  Even if someone is planning on buying cucumbers for a facial.

• Like 1

Then I need to get some new flip flops and shorts. It's really hard finding shorts that aren't up your butthole though; they're just too short. Tanktops are always good to have too considering almost all of the tops are transparent now.

• Like 1

Since I'll be attending two formal events this month, I'll be buying two dress and heels.

And all the things needed for the events and party. 

jacket

leather/cotton shirt

sweater

pants

Nothing planned, depends if I see something and are desperate in need of it

i need new black high top sneakers and i want to buy new jeans, t-shirts, long-sleeve tops and hoodies

Prom dress, shoes, and accessories.

Cost is adding up to way more than I expected, wish I wasn't being forced to go.