Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

zella

(READ OP PLEASE) EXO Comeback Thread (The War:The Power of Music)

!!!

So,i asked the mod and she said it can't be archived by request.It will archived automatically (like 2 months) if no one write anything here.But i don't want to this thread with merged with mt because like i said,then mt will be mess.So if i wasn't there,please remind it for other people it.9pLK2sf.gif

REMINDER

GUYS,WE WILL MOVE TO OUR MAIN THREAD AFTER THE MV'S RELEASE.PLEASE DON'T FORGET IT.

Remember last year's thread?

And now we can talk about upcoming EXO comeback news,rumors etc. in this thread.Mwgb6pO.gif

2igdaue.jpg

Please don't forget people follow this thread because news and rumors.Of course you guys can talk about here but not too much please.

Like i said,this thread include rumors.So,don't blame someone who share the rumor/s.

Don't try the create/share absurd rumors like "Oh,i saw it on weibo they will comeback as 12." Let's not.

KAI TEASER THREADS (1,2,3)

BAEKHYUN TEASER THREADS (1,2,3)

CHANYEOL TEASER THREADS (1,2,3)

SEHUN TEASER THREADS (1,2)

SUHO TEASER THREADS (1,2,3)

XIUMIN TEASER THREADS (1,2,3)

CHEN TEASER THREADS (1,2,3)

D.O TEASER THREADS (1,2,3)

KOKOBOP MV TEASERS (

)

Here is the image.png <-- click.

The War Album Songs

1)KoKoBop (title)

2)Diamond

3)Forever

4)Chill

5)The Eve

6)What U Do?

7)Touch It

8)Going Crazy

9) Walk On Memories

Where to Pre-Order on Sites That Count on Hanteo and Gaon

YesAsia

Ktown4u

K-pop Mart (x,x)

K-pop Town (x,x,x)

Gmarket

Yes24 (x,x,x)

June please 

la.gif

Anyway, what are Sehun and Suho up to?

up to smth,starting from Paris I swear za5g21G.png

you meant this camera? I mean mic 

C-ouztFVwAAK_gN.jpg

Although I prefer EXO have a comeback at the end of June, I predict July 6 for EXO, July 17 for RV and July 31 for SNSD. 

The March rumor about these three groups having a comeback in July is probably true. 

two more months of waiting :) July, come fast. 

Although I prefer they have a comeback at the end of June, I predict July 6 for EXO, July 17 for RV and July 31 for SNSD. 

This is so SM.

Although I prefer EXO have a comeback at the end of June, I predict July 6 for EXO, July 17 for RV and July 31 for SNSD. 

The March rumor about these three groups having a comeback in July is probably true. 

I wanted June to let SNSD have the 3rd Gaon quarter. Is EXO's 5th anniversary and SNSD's 10th anniversary, maybe SM will put them in different quarters, or at least different months. 

I wanted June for EXO to get 2nd quarter.I dont think SNSD will get 3rd quarter even if EXO was to get 2nd,another big bg might be coming back in 3rd and dont think SNSD would be taking it anyways

then its interesting why no big group from SM is making a comeback in 2nd quarter or why they are packing one month with their biggest groups,while have literally nothing going on for months,except for only taeyeon`s solo

I wanted June for EXO to get 2nd quarter.I dont think SNSD will get 3rd quarter even if EXO was to get 2nd,another big bg might be coming back in 3rd and dont think SNSD would be taking it anyways

then its interesting why no big group from SM is making a comeback in 2nd quarter or why they are packing one month with their biggest groups,while have literally nothing going on for months,except for only taeyeon`s solo

I kinda agree with this tho, I still have some feelings it coild happen in second quarter and repack (if full album) in third quarter. I guess we have to wait and see

But wait if instiz chart revealed it and after deleted it because sm hasn't announced anything yet, does that mean that SM will soon and they made the mistake because they got confused or something

Instiz though.. haha

Its too early for this, im just gonna be more excited for them now, haha

late june/ early july please! And after all this filming in US and that Sehun photo I'm 100% sure there's gonna be some reality show or at least another EXO box.