OneHallyu

Oh! Press Summer Recruitment 2k17 - ENDED

Yes smile.png

I sent in my application already with two essays I already had saved so can I write a quick music review and exchange one with it?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello! I am happy to announce that our press team is looking for new recruits to help maintain and expand OH! Blog. We are looking for members of our ever growing community who are eager to provide cr

I think you're misunderstanding our use of the term "recruitment" and taking it in a more serious manner than it's intended. I am as against unpaid internships and "work for exposure" as anyone should

MMMESSSSSSS

I sent in my application already with two essays I already had saved so can I write a quick music review and exchange one with it?

Sure, or you can just add more to it. I would love to read Asian entertainment related samples

Sure, or you can just add more to it. I would love to read Asian entertainment related samples

Okay, i'm sorry I waited so last minute.