Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Everything

Hansol has left SM

So if you don't know Hansol has been an SM trainee for years now and was supposed to debut with NCT.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

Recently, Hansol opened up an instagram. We know it's him because a friend posted a pic of them and tagged the account. Other than Chinese SM trainees, you can't have social media accounts when you're an SM trainee  (publicly).  

Also Hansol's sister has unfollowed the official smrookies account.

Hansol's fansites are also closing as well.

Not only that he posted Instagram pics the exact time as the nct 127 comeback teaser. while some nct stans speculate it could be a correlation with the comeback, i think hansol was likely throwing shade.

NCT 127 is not going to have any more member additions. Hansol was most likely going to debut in a future new sub unit. 

One of the reasons i stanned NCT was because of Hansol cause he instantly became my bias. in fact he is my ultimate bias. i was patiently waiting for his debut.  

none of this is confirmed but he most likely has left.

So please support Hansol in his future endeavors. 

fighting!

6a0e48dede3ae8af69b440c05c34c081.gif

Source

Not at my fav trainee leaving smh

pretty obvious. he has a new ig and isnt even following any sm artists. i think he wants to become a pro dancer/choreographer since he is following alot of the popular ones right now.

Toggle Hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Zenny, June 5, 2017 - No reason given
Hidden by Zenny, June 5, 2017 - No reason given

Good for SM. They don't need to add any more plastic into that group.

Damn SM. Nct is too messy. I feel sorry for those members.....

ten and hansol are their best dancers but sm keep them in dungeon. if it's true i wish him good luck. sm lost very talanted trainee

At least he left before debut lmao

Honestly I would leave SM too if i were to be put in a group that isn't permanent.

How do we know that account is real tho

Well NCT Japan and China has been postponed because there is no need for it.

NCT 127 can just do Japan and China, since they have Yuta and Winwin.

____

Now SM is concentrating in NCT Sea as next project, which will be more profitable, since SEA fans speaks English thus making NCT more Global as always dreamed by SM.

____

With all this, if Hansol can be a "leader" it's fine he can lead the next NCT sub unit.

But Hansol is more of a "follower" so his debut may be postponed even longer, thus I can see why he is leaving (if it's true).

at least he already has a fanbase/ followes 

hoping for good things for him. hes lucky if he still wants to be an idol- with pd101 s2 going on, there would lots of companies that would debut boygroups 

he probably left sm, I doubt  sm will allow their trainees have a social media account . I mean they wont take the risk of having  a scandal that comes with it imstupid.png

And there he goes my favorite dancer...

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_b8k29rk3kco4

That account doesn't look verified. There's a lot of Amber accounts floating around too. How you know this is really his?

Since he isn't signed to any company now, he should be qualified to join the new KBS idol reality show 99 Match

He'll probably be on top of the rankings lol

How do we know that account is real tho

That account doesn't look verified. There's a lot of Amber accounts floating around too. How you know this is really his?

i don't have the link but one of his friends posted a pic of him on instagram and tagged the account