Search Engine

Advanced Search

Photo

E-girls’ “E.G. Evolution” reveals several major announcements, including a line up change, releases, and new tour

E.G.Evolution LDH E-girls Flower Happiness ShuuKaRen SudannaYuzuYully Dream DANCE EARTH PARTY Ami

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
43 replies to this topic

#1 Mandilinn

Mandilinn

Global Superstar

• Nice
  • 7,841 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 05:07 PM (Edited by Mandilinn, 04 June 2017 - 05:11 PM.)

MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT

To everyone who supports E-girls.

Thank you for always warmly supporting E-girls.
We’re announcing E-girls will be in a new organization known as “E.G. Family”.
In April of 2011, E-girls started as an entertainment project where the members of Dream, Happiness, and Flower joined together as one and began activities to realize dreams on a large stage.

Thanks to everyone who supported us for 6 years, E-girls gained valuable experience and fulfilled many dreams.

In order to make everyone happy, the 19 members repeatedly discussed what the future of E-girls should be, their own dreams, what kind of entertainment should be created, and how to make E-girls even more brilliant.

In order to deliver even better entertainment to everyone, and to make each member’s dream come true, E-girls has decided to participate in a new structure the members themselves call “E.G. Family”.

As for LDH, we respect all of the members’ decisions and all of us will support each and every one of their dreams.

We look forward to your continued support in the future of E-girls, Dream Ami, Dance Earth Party, Happiness, Flower, ShuuKaRen, SudannaYuzuYully, and E.G.Family.

June 5th, 2017
LDH Japan

About E.G. Family

In order for E-girls to shine in the future, we will tell you about the new structure known as “E.G. Family”, decided upon by the 19 members of E-girls.

In April 2011, the three groups of Dream, Happiness, and Flower gathered together and began as an entertainment project.

Thanks to everyone’s warm support, we have been able to fulfill many drams, including a 3rd arena tour and our 4th consecutive appearance on Kouhaku.

Six years have passed since we began, and we talked about what to do to keep E-girls shining. As a result of multiple discussions with the 19 members, sharing each other’s dreams and respecting them, we decided to start a new organization.

The future “E-girls” will expand into a three dimensional artist group known as “E.G. Family” and evolve as a girls entertainment project.

E.G. Family includes seven artists: E-girls, Dream Ami, DANCE EARTH PARTY, Happiess, Flower, ShuuKaRen, and SudannaYuzuYully.

E-girls, which has been working as a “project” so far will start anew as one team of 11 members.

Everyone in E.G. Family will use what has been gained in experience with E-girls so far, so that everyone’s dreams will come true. And seeking a new glow, we will further evolve.

Al the members will work with their full power so that the entertainment delivered by E.G. Family will be better than ever.

Anticipate our new form of evolution, and we look forward to your continued support.

June 5th, 2017
Everyone in E.G. Family

E.G. Family Q&A

Q. Why was it announced now?

A: It might seem sudden to everyone, but after the tour last year, all the members and staff discussed where E-girls was going. After talks with all the members, everyone decided it was time for everyone to move forward towards their dreams. Over time, the members prepared a new organization called “E.G. Family” and it is finally in place, so we announced it to everyone.

Q. Who is the leader?

A. Currently, no one will serve as leader. The 11 members will make E-girls shine even brighter, will each person having awareness and responsibility as a member. E-girls will be made better will everyone taking on the role of a leader.

Q. Please explain E.G. Family in an easy way.

A. E.G. Family is a girls entertainment project featuring artists such as E-girls, Dream Ami, DANCE EARTH PARTY, Happiness, Flower, ShuuKaRen, and SudannaYuzuYully, each of which has clearly characterized features, and is a place where members’ dreams can come true.

Q. Will there be an E.G. Family Tour?

A. Although it is totally unknown at the moment, it would be nice for E.G. Family artists to gather and tour like EXILE TRIBE.

About the Members

Dream

Aya will retire as both an E-girls member and Dream member, instead becoming the creative manager of E-girls, and acting as staff and support for E.G. Family’s activities (mainly for E-girls), and will continue as photographer and graphic designer for the other artists.

Ami, who has been able to pull E-girls to the top so far and fulfill many dreams, wants to focus on her independece as a solo artist without being in E-girls.

Shizuka will focus on activities in DANCE EARTH PARTY. DANCE EARTH PARTY will be a bridge that connects E.G. Family and EXILE TRIBE.

Happiness

MIYUU, who has devoted herself to Happiness as a leader and a choreographer, and live composition/directing, will be aiming for futher growth in those areas.

Kawamoto Ruri will focus on Happiness activities with the desire of expanding Happiness’ range of music and increasting her expressive power as a vocalist in hopes of pulling along Happiness further.

Flower

Fujii Shuuka, due to her limited time and schedule, will be focusing on her modeling activities, and further evolving in her activities with Flower and ShuuKaRen.

Shigetome Manami will focus on activities to make Flower better than ever before

Nakajima Mio will focus on challenging her performance skills in order to increase her own expressiveness and Flower’s.

The E-girls Pyramid

Until now the lineup was a pyramid structure, with everyone aiming for E-girls, but now it’s a three-dimensional place called E.G. Family where all groups co-exist.

Since the pyramid is no more, young girls in Rabbits, Bunnies, and others will work in “EXPG LAB”.

“EXPG LAB” is EXPG students selected and put into a dance team and vocal unit, with occasional lineup changes. It is a group that aims at being artists while challenging various possibilities and opportunities.

Auditions

It is unknown at this time whether there will be auditions for E.G.Family.

The short version? E-girls is basically EXILE now, with some members from each group as members. E.G. Family is like EXILE TRIBE, where all the groups are connected, and they may participate in future activities and tours the way EXILE TRIBE does.

Release Announcements

Dream Ami

dc31168fa3e1025f6003f912d36760679e129b5d

Ami will be releasing her 5th single “Kimi no Tonari” on July 12th! Check out the covers below!

[CD+DVD Ver.]

4aa28c44ee98c6f3d34e08dd1c1516531ea751ee

[CD Ver.]

380eab267a8cd79347eaeedc795f59ced92a2b53

[One-Coin Ver.]

71f9b994a5e95a198429ac818bb4f6bc22bc0d6d

She will also be releasing her first original solo album in September! Details will be announced at a later date.

DANCE EARTH PARTY (Dream Shizuka)

f689003dc79c41310a33ff1775e0fb72c35b13f5

DANCE EARTH PARTY will be releasing a new single on June 9th, titled “Wave”! Check out a preview and the single cover below!

8827db3f4ca1c682d84da97f675543dfc2587933

Happiness

profile.jpg

Happiness will be releasing a brand new single in September! Details to be revealed at a later date.

SudannaYuzuYully

visual.jpg

SYY will be releasing their second single “CALL ME NOW”! Details to be revealed at a later date.

Flower

Flower15thsmall.JPG

Flower will be releasing their 15th single “Taiyou no Aitouka (Elegy)” (“Elegy of the Sun”) on August 26th! More details to be announced at a later date!

ShuuKaRen

SKRsmall.JPG

ShuuKaRen will be releasing a brand new single in 2017! More details to be announced later!

E-girls

fiRlbfP.png

E-girls will be releasing their 18th single (and first with the new lineup) “Love☆Queen”! The group will also be going on a two day “E.G. Evolution” tour in July! Detailed information to come later!

#2 SeeYaWithYou

SeeYaWithYou

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,679 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 05:10 PM

Wait so Dream disbanded? That's so sad, but its not like it was unexpected

I wonder why they did all these changes, it just seems really random. It's not like a lot of the members who are no longer in E-girls didn't have time for the group. Plus E-Girls was one of the most successful GGs, weird that they suddenly completely revamped the system.

But I mean nothing too drastic was changed so I'm content. I just want another vocalist for Flower

#3 onesnowyday

onesnowyday

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,289 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 05:13 PM

So............the 11 members are final and there will be no line-up changes?? 

Is what I've seem to be able to get. Somebody else please confirm. 

Also, EXPG LAB?? That's interesting. 

But hopefully there's more of a chance that there'll be a new group that can debut later in the future. 

#4 モノクロ

モノクロ

Long-term Trainee

• Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 05:14 PM

this is still confusing to me but at least no one is leaving flower again (i think)

#5 popsugar

popsugar

p a w p

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6,557 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 05:16 PM

Thank you for putting this together.

#6 demasta

demasta

Stan 46G

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,668 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 05:18 PM

this is still confusing to me but at least no one is leaving flower again (i think)

nope, no one is leaving Flower

#7 Mandilinn

Mandilinn

Global Superstar

• Nice
  • 7,841 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 05:19 PM

Wait so Dream disbanded? That's so sad, but its not like it was unexpected

I wonder why they did all these changes, it just seems really random. It's not like a lot of the members who are no longer in E-girls didn't have time for the group. Plus E-Girls was one of the most successful GGs, weird that they suddenly completely revamped the system.

But I mean nothing too drastic was changed so I'm content. I just want another vocalist for Flower

Flower has said (multiple times) that they're not interested in another vocalist.

#8 NATE

NATE

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 671 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 05:19 PM

Translator failed mel! :lol:

So, then it's not rotational and these 11 are E-girls?

#9 vader

vader

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 05:20 PM

thank you for doing this OP! 

this seems pretty interesting tbh i kinda wish they did a bit more than 11 members maybe 13 or smth but in any case i cant wait see how all of this goes

#10 Rocko

Rocko

Who Am I? I Am CHAMPION!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,349 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 05:20 PM (Edited by Rocko, 04 June 2017 - 05:21 PM.)

So much happening at once ;A;.

It is a bit sad that Dream is finally disbanding after all of this time, but also not surprising given what little releases outside of E-Girls and their respective individual activities. But I hope they each do well in their respective roles now.

As for E-Girls, interesting that they are going about that fashion as 11 members. I hope that maybe others can still join for special releases. Or perhaps the other girls can form other special units/solo activities in place of that. I imagine with the amount of input they apparently had in these decisions, that will continue to apply in future decisions and releases as well. 

At the end of the day, as long as they keep making music I like, I'll keep supporting all of them. Just still trying to process everything atm. 

#11 hima__

hima__

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 916 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 05:22 PM (Edited by hima__, 04 June 2017 - 05:23 PM.)

Kawamoto Ruri will focus on Happiness activities with the desire of expanding Happiness’ range of music and increasting her expressive power as a vocalist in hopes of pulling along Happiness further.

Is this selfish of me that I'm bitter that Ruri is just going to focus as Happiness' vocalist? rlytearpls.png  Like, is there really no plan of her debuting as solo or having other side project like musical? rlytearpls.png rlytearpls.png

#12 jcqlnrdy

jcqlnrdy

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 05:24 PM (Edited by jcqlnrdy, 04 June 2017 - 06:07 PM.)

Thank you so much, I was so confused before! I hope E-girls lineup changes based on songs, but based on my understanding, it doesn't seem like it will? Kinda sad about this, but at the same time excited. I think we all saw Dream's disbandment coming, but it is still sad. I'll miss their voices in EG's songs.

Edit: At least Ami and Shizuka are still putting Dream before their name? 

#13 Mandilinn

Mandilinn

Global Superstar

• Nice
  • 7,841 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 05:25 PM

Translator failed mel! https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...

So, then it's not rotational and these 11 are E-girls?

Yeah, it seems that way. Select members from each group are in E-girls, the rest are under E.G.Family, which is essentially the same as EXILE TRIBE. Wonder if they'll start labeling videos the same way now (like "Flower from E.G.Family" and etc)

Is this selfish of me that I'm bitter that Ruri is just going to focus as Happiness' vocalist? :rlytearpls:  Like, is there really no plan of her debuting as solo or having other side project like musical? :rlytearpls::rlytearpls:

Seems like she's really devoted to Happiness at the moment, but the message didn't rule out other activities as well. The whole structure of E.G.Family seems to be so members can do multiple things.

#14 LunyEyes

LunyEyes

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,461 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 05:31 PM

wait, so now they're down to just 11 members? will all of them be vocalists/rappers? cuz if so then i'm excited for it!!

#15 hima__

hima__

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 916 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 05:35 PM

wait, so now they're down to just 11 members? will all of them be vocalists/rappers? cuz if so then i'm excited for it!!

no, it will be 3 vocalists and 8 performers^^

#16 LunyEyes

LunyEyes

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,461 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 05:38 PM

no, it will be 3 vocalists and 8 performers^^

oh, shoot :/ that seems a lot less exciting, but that's the inner k-pop fan in me speaking, at least when E-girls were a lot larger you still had a lot of vocalists

#17 hattubel

hattubel

Nerf the Clash Blaster

• PipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 05:42 PM

thanks for the  explanation

I'm still not so sure what to think about it, but I'll wait for the end of the year or oct to see how this continues

#18 ディエイト

ディエイト

Ri†ual

• PipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 05:59 PM

This all gives me a headache rlytearpls.png  I'll wait to see what it means when its actually in action.

#19 DrkSpphrGT

DrkSpphrGT

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,008 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 06:23 PM (Edited by DrkSpphrGT, 04 June 2017 - 07:16 PM.)

Thanks for putting all this info together. Its so much easier to understand. Im sad that dream is gone. Shizuka's vocals in egirls was my fav :( i dont want just 3 vocalists tbh, but what is upsetting me the most is how some of the members from happiness and flower arent part of egirls anymore. Wasnt the whole point of egirls to be a mega unit of all the groups. Like i wouldnt have minded if the 11 members r rotated in and out where we could see ruri, mio, miyuu, manami,shuuka, etc be part of egirls too cuz srsly no offense to wat some of these girls wanna do but they r like not busy at all. They just had their own groups to worry about and just egirls. Im surprised karen didnt say anything like focusing on her own group instead cuz shes the one part of happiness, shuukaren, egirls, and modeling. I dont want these girls to be forgotten either. Egirls was a good exposure even thou they didnt get much screentime. Plus, i kinda dont get how ldh cant manage egirls like they can with their other guy groups that have like way more members in total. I just hope we can see those girls back in egirls for some releases and not just have those 11 members permanently. With ldh always changing egirls lineup I'm keeping my fingers crossed even if it take a few years. That's my biggest concern, especially since my bias Ruri is the one left out. E-Girls dropped to 16 members so it shouldn't have been that hard. Its sad tbh. Im excited to see wat new girl groups eg family brings to us thou. I'm waiting for that eg family world tour! They must do it now since Ruri is gone. My only chance of seeing her and the other left out members from eg together is this tour!!! Make it happen ldh!!!

#20 littlehand

littlehand

Idol

• PipPip
  • 336 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 08:55 PM

Oh, all Flower's original member are not in e-girls..

Up, Up and Away!