Photo

"Plastic Surgery?" Japanese Idol of Group AKB48 Criticized For Inconsiderate Behavior Towards Jang Geun Suk

akb48 jang geun suk japan idol plastic surgery scandal netizens minami minegishi

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
69 replies to this topic

#21 kpopstan

kpopstan

Long-term Trainee

• Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 11:13 PM

Of all the questions you could have asked...

#22 B612

B612

β€’ 🍭 β€’

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,561 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 11:17 PM

girl shut up she paved the way for our current akb members dont hate on her girl 

no she didn't, most girls applying to become a member have chosen Milky, Mayu, Acchan, Rena, Takamina, Yuko, Sayanee and Jurina as their favorite members and their role models she only paved the way to handling scandals the worst way possible 

#23 DocumentaLy

DocumentaLy

Bitchy but accurate

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,843 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 11:17 PM

Isn't it obvious he has?

#24 six love

six love

#CloutGang

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 11:31 PM

no she didn't, most girls applying to become a member have chosen Milky, Mayu, Acchan, Rena, Takamina, Yuko, Sayanee and Jurina as their favorite members and their role models she only paved the way to handling scandals the worst way possible 

but she made akb popular bc scandals.. thats what i meant

#25 echu2012

echu2012

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,352 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 11:37 PM (Edited by echu2012, 28 May 2017 - 11:50 PM.)

i haven't heard anything about this. I think this article is making the controversy look much bigger than it actually is

Ditto. 

Also, both JGS and Miichan became sort of controversial because of that Downtown episode. 
http://minuskakugo.b...inami-shut.html

In all honesty though, comparing the two of them, JGS is way more rude than Miichan. 

#26 Counting Pulses

Counting Pulses

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,511 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 11:37 PM

Dang. How many times is this girl gonna end up bald? 

#27 JSJ89

JSJ89

Uaena, Golden Star, ONCE, BUDDY, Pink Panda

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,979 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 12:12 AM

i haven't heard anything about this. I think this article is making the controversy look much bigger than it actually is

#28 vader

vader

☾

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 12:39 AM

#29 11minuteslater

11minuteslater

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 770 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 12:45 AM (Edited by 11minuteslater, 29 May 2017 - 12:45 AM.)

That's not only rude but also invasive. Him having or not having down PS is his personal business and has nothing to do with her.

Sent from my iPhone using OneHallyu mobile app

#30 Orion Is Here

Orion Is Here

❀ μˆ˜μ •μ˜ 해바라기 ❀

• PipPipPip
  • 1,714 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 12:48 AM

Kind of stereotypical of her.

#31 hotella001

hotella001

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,048 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 12:56 AM

delete this she gon have to shave ha head again

if she shaved her hair before,shouldn't she have learnt to behave better in public by now?.Even if she was curious,she should have askedhim privately before or after the interview.Let's say she herself goes for an interview and the interviewer asked"I have always been curious,did you ever get breast implants?

#32 six love

six love

#CloutGang

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 01:42 AM

if she shaved her hair before,shouldn't she have learnt to behave better in public by now?.Even if she was curious,she should have askedhim privately before or after the interview.Let's say she herself goes for an interview and the interviewer asked"I have always been curious,did you ever get breast implants?

sexist 

#33 Jaywalker

Jaywalker

Long-term Trainee

• Pip
  • 68 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 01:48 AM (Edited by Jaywalker, 29 May 2017 - 02:04 AM.)

FAKE NEWS made up by a Korean web site, don't believe everything you read on the internet is true. 

JANG GUEN SUK TO MINEGISHI MINAMI: "SHUT UP" "NOT YOU"  

It seems that he has not dated a Japanese celebrity, so he revealed his desire saying "I want to date one. I like Japanese women." When he said "I would like anyone," Minegishi asked "Would anyone be fine?" and Jang Geun Suk replied firmly, "Not you." Both members of Downtown and Sakagami Shinobu exploded in laughter.

Jang Geun Suk revealed that for Japanese actresses, he liked Kitagawa Keiko, and in AKB he said "I forgot the name, but her hair was short." Minegishi said, "I had my hair really short once." To that, Jang Geun Suk said "Shut up," exploding with his S character. In addition, about his personality, he said, "At first I'm S, but then I become M afterwards." Sakagami said, "So that means, you're being like that towards Minami-chan?" Jang Geun Suk immediately replied "It has nothing to do with her," inviting laughter.

That was very rude of him toward Minegishi

#34 Jeffrey Jung

Jeffrey Jung

DΞžΞ”N

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,685 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 01:51 AM

Reminds me of when Minah asked a Japanese MC to stop asking whether GsD got PS or not

#35 β™” Sana Minatozaki β™”

β™” Sana Minatozaki β™”

β™” Goddess & Grandmaster β™”

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6,126 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 01:53 AM

Lmao queen

Sent from my iPhone using OneHallyu

#36 HotTea

HotTea

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,962 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 02:01 AM

Why is that impolite to ask? If he didn't just say no or just do what 99% of korean artist do and lie lmao

#37 gayness

gayness

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,565 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 02:05 AM

i like her question, everyone always ask the same dammmmmmmmmmn question. it's boring af.

#38 Vaelin

Vaelin

Based

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,538 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 02:13 AM

They do worse on beatles code/radio star

#39 hotella001

hotella001

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,048 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 04:01 AM

sexist

she didn't seem to care how the question she asked sounded,so maybe she wouldn't care about being asked such a question.And pls look up the proper meaning of sexist

#40 Rapmon's Ahjussi Husband

Rapmon's Ahjussi Husband

If you love a lot, you lie a lot β™₯

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8,656 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 05:10 AM

BALLS, give homegirl a badge πŸ˜‚

Up, Up and Away!