Photo

Official WANNA ONE Lai GuanLin x Park JiHoon Thread | It's too side love! Dispatch's picture on page 69

lai guanlin park ji hoon wanna one panwink

• Please log in to reply
1485 replies to this topic

#1481 Gilraen92

Gilraen92

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,479 posts
  • LocationMiddle Earth

Posted Today, 02:32 PM

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736...

Tho I hate cube for 4min case, I acknowledge them for one thing, they know how to push people if they want it to happen.

When B*east was still there, almost all member get individual relevancy. (this is to the point that they can even make their own company)

B2B members although not achieving B*east level profit; all the members has relevancy, look at Sungj*e ; The It boy of 2015. 

I see that now, they are trying to push S0nho, but I guess that's very strategic of them, so that his fanbase is as strong as KL's. So, I really hope Jhoon go to cube. There's hope in Cube 2019's new group. Let Panwink-S0nho carry the group. 

/end delulu rant

I was lurking here because I find these 2 adorable together and I've totally fallen in love with the idea of Jihoon going to Cube once that W1 disband. A group with 2 former and very popular W1 members + a trendy/future it boy like Seonho could totally slay and save Cube from bankrutpcy. Seriously tho, those 3 alone have amazing visuals, charms and popularity. Add that rapper kid from SMTM6 and other few cute and talented kids and they could really be the next big thing.

#1482 WinkDeep Is Real

WinkDeep Is Real

◕‿◕Panwink◕‿◕

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,168 posts
  • Location♥ Guanlin ♥ Jihoon ♥ Woojin

Posted Today, 02:37 PM

Must watch!

watched <333 that channel is my favorite when I want to watch panwink videos 

#1483 WinkDeep Is Real

WinkDeep Is Real

◕‿◕Panwink◕‿◕

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,168 posts

Posted Today, 02:40 PM

I was lurking here because I find these 2 adorable together and I've totally fallen in love with the idea of Jihoon going to Cube once that W1 disband. A group with 2 former and very popular W1 members + a trendy/future it boy like Seonho could totally slay and save Cube from bankrutpcy. Seriously tho, those 3 alone have amazing visuals, charms and popularity. Add that rapper kid from SMTM6 and other few cute and talented kids and they could really be the next big thing.

Welcome here!!!

And yeah... it would be so good if panwink would debut together in cube 

Hope Cube will think about it 

Especially since after w1 will end Jihoon can buy his contract from maroo 

Panwink can't be separated!!! TTT

200.gif

#1484 Gilraen92

Gilraen92

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,479 posts
  • LocationMiddle Earth

Posted Today, 03:00 PM (Edited by Gilraen92, Today, 03:02 PM.)

Welcome here!!!

And yeah... it would be so good if panwink would debut together in cube 

Hope Cube will think about it 

Especially since after w1 will end Jihoon can buy his contract from maroo 

Panwink can't be separated!!! TTT

https://media.giphy.com/media/1AvgIR95vq...

He really can do that?? Then I really really hope he doesn't stay on Maroo. Honestly, Cube can be a mess, but at least is still a well known company. He could do much better in Cube than in a totally nugu company like Maroo. He has incredible potential and his best chance to stay popular and successful is going to a well known company and be part of a group with other popular members. is And yeah, Panwink better stay together. They're so damn cute I can't even deal rlytearpls.png

#1485 Simple Plan

Simple Plan

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,801 posts

Posted Today, 04:41 PM

pantwinks hurrplz.png

waiting for that episode, 1 week from now on.

#1486 WinkDeep Is Real

WinkDeep Is Real

◕‿◕Panwink◕‿◕

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,168 posts

Posted Today, 06:24 PM

panwink ◕‿-。 

tumblr_otm1j73PQu1wq99p4o5_250.jpgtumblr_otm1j73PQu1wq99p4o3_250.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: lai guanlin, park ji hoon, wanna one, panwink

Up, Up and Away!