⚭⚜♛ The Official Tsuchiya Tao (土屋太鳳 ) Thread ♛⚜⚭

tsuchiya tao tao tsuchiya

4 replies to this topic

#1 irresistablytao

irresistablytao

Trainee

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 07:07 AM (Edited by irresistablytao, 20 May 2017 - 07:32 AM.)

2iz2iKo.jpg

PROFILE:

Name: Tsuchiya Tao

Japanese Name: 土屋太鳳 (つちやたお)

Birthday: February 3, 1995

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius 

Height: 155 cm

Blood Type: O

INTRODUCTION:

Tsuchiya Tao is a Japanese actress, model, and dancer. She is most likely to be notable to international fans for her role as the female ninja Makimachi Misao in the film series Rurouni Kenshin that gained recognition from many different countries beyond Japan. She was also featured as the dancer for the Japanese version of the singer Sia's music video for the song "Alive".

FfiFsMv.jpgU8InpCZ.jpg

Tao-chan as Misao                                                                          Tao-chan in Sia's Alive

EARLY LIFE & EDUCATION:

Spoiler

TAO-CHAN'S CAREER:

Spoiler

TAO-CHAN'S FILMOGRAPHY:

Spoiler

INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT TAO-CHAN:

Spoiler

~⚭⚜♛⚜⚭~

ARE YOU A NEW FAN WHO WANTS TO SEE MORE OF TAO-CHAN?

DON'T WORRY. WE GOT YOU.

VIDEOS PHOTOS

CLICK THE LINKS ABOVE TO BROWSE THROUGH A COMPILATION OF TAO-CHAN'S RECENT VIDEOS AND PHOTOS

~⚭⚜♛⚜⚭~

READY TO EMBRACE YOUR LOVE FOR TAO-CHAN?

JOIN US IN A  CONVERSATION!

~⚭⚜♛⚜⚭~

Too shy or lost on what you can possibly talk about? Again, we got you! You can start by telling us about the following:

HOW/WHERE DID YOU FIRST KNOW/SEE TAO-CHAN?

WHY DO YOU LOVE TAO-CHAN?
(You can be as cheesy as you want. We won't judge. *winks*)

YOUR DREAM PROJECT FOR TAO-CHAN IS...?

Don't limit yourself to those questions. ;-) We'd love to hear about anything involving your spazz feels about Tao. We do not, however, encourage pessimism. No insulting her projects, co-stars or any other people connected to her. Draw the line between honest criticism and pessimism. 
We want to keep this thread a no-stress environment for Tao-chan's fans. If criticisms have to be discussed, do so in a mindful manner. 

#2 pierrot

pierrot

Trainee

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 20 May 2017 - 08:46 AM (Edited by Duudeshou, 20 May 2017 - 08:49 AM.)

Yeay! It's finally here! (I literally signed up here for this thread lol)
I'm so happy we now have a thread dedicated to her, this girl deserves more love❤️
Can't wait to make new friends that also love Tao-chan!!

So I first saw Tao-chan on Ouran High School Host Club live action then on Kuro no Onna Kyoushi but I've never really paid attention to her until Orange, since it was one of my favorite mangas.
I started to really become a fan of her after watching some videos of her when she's not acting, like interviews and such. She's just so cute and lovable which makes all her co-stars comfortable with her. She has amazing chemistry with all her co-stars, I can't help but to ship her with everyone lol. But then opposite her girly personality she's also VERY cool. Watching her dance, when she competed in the marathon last year, and the new training video she posted on her instagram, I can't help but admite her. She's perfect!
Honestly my dream project for Tao-chan is for her to showcase her dancing ability more. Perhaps some roles in dramas or movies where she can dance or something (hope so)!

Lol, sorry for writing so much haha. I couldn't help it, I love her too much😍😍😍

#3 ❀ hanakotoba ❀

❀ hanakotoba ❀

Senior Idol

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 546 posts
  • Locationうんでいのさ

Posted 16 October 2017 - 04:52 AM

Just wanted to update this thread

tumblr_owekuiMxye1qacmkzo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_owekvlcW8C1qacmkzo1_1280.jpg