Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Jany

Tonari no kaibutsu-kun live action announced with main casts

ohhhhh i don't really like the female lead but i'll watch itahmagahplz.png

I've only seen one show with Tsuchiya Tao. She's not bad. Haven't seen anything with Suda but yay another live action I'll be looking forward to! 

mdlhlhrkmbyh rk cl

i watched when it came out when i was 16. I'm 21 now :cry:

Visually I think Suda is perfect and his acting isn't that bad either imo. I never see Tsuchiya Tao's work, but I hope she nailed Shizuku's 'dried ice' personality.

SUDA ahmagahplz.pngahmagahplz.png  i'm so happy he gets all the leads now ahmagahplz.png 

finally some live actions without kento

Visually I think Suda is perfect and his acting isn't that bad either imo. I never see Tsuchiya Tao's work, but I hope she nailed Shizuku's 'dried ice' personality.

suda and bad acting doesnt belong in the same sentence

Anime was cute but what's wrong with female lead's acting? I'm asking cause i haven't seen anyting with her. 

Anime was cute but what's wrong with female lead's acting? I'm asking cause i haven't seen anyting with her. 

I personally don't think her acting is that good. I'd rather watch Honda Tsubasa or Arimura Kasumi over her. 

I wonder who will play Yamaken though. Imagine if Yamaken plays Yamaken lol.

I could imagine Ryusei Ryo playing him. 

I personally don't think her acting is that good. I'd rather watch Honda Tsubasa or Arimura Kasumi over her. 

I wonder who will play Yamaken though. Imagine if Yamaken plays Yamaken lol.

I could imagine Ryusei Ryo playing him. 

tao is 1D

super cute and gets the standard roles, typecast, but kasumi broke from that book which i'm happy about!

tao needs to break out before they find her replaceable.

Kasumi at least has interesting roles this year with her main role in Sekigahara and Narratage. And she was decent in Love that makes you cry. She has moved on from basic roles.

Why I thought Tao did ok in the Drama Mysteries short series her role was passive and Kishii Yukino had the more entertaining role. Tao has to get more role diversity. Nikaido Fumi, Matsuoka Mayu and Takahata Mitsuki are all excellent and have all kind of different roles. They are tough to compete with.

i made a thread about it and i didn't know about this one :._.: i'm so embarrassed :cry:

--------

the casting is really bad imo. shizuku and haru are like 15/16 and the people look in their mid twenties. i can only dread what yamaken and natsume will look like.

i made a thread about it and i didn't know about this one ohdearplz.png i'm so embarrassed warstarplz.png

--------

the casting is really bad imo. shizuku and haru are like 15/16 and the people look in their mid twenties. i can only dread what yamaken and natsume will look like.

Tao is 22 and Suda is 24. That's below mid-twenties. Besides, even they cast 18+ year old actors/actresses for previous high school live-action dramas/movies like Your Lie in April, Ao Haru Ride, Orange, Hana Kimi, and Hana Yori Dango. 

I've watched Orange and Aozora Yell and thought her acting was awkward and lackluster in both. 

Tao is 22 and Suda is 24. That's below mid-twenties. Besides, even they cast 18+ year old actors/actresses for previous high school live-action dramas/movies like Your Lie in April, Ao Haru Ride, Orange, Hana Kimi, and Hana Yori Dango. 

just because they were casted doesn't mean they fitted the roles. mid twenties or not, they still look way older than 15 or 16. if they were to play any teen it would be late ones like 18 or 19. even then I would cast them as the adult versions at the end.

speaking of, i wonder how much the movie will cover.

Edit: I'm extremely sorry i'm on the wrong thread. I just realized.