Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
MadMadamMims

Sales Kpop Oricon Sales (1st Page) Updated September

oricon singles 101-200

1UY9PKV.jpg

q4wV7YQ.jpg

twice

tvxq in this one too. 138. 

i know it's tough to find their name but thank you for the hard work. 

There is WJSN in albums chart - 132. WJ Please? 526 18/9/21

Their previous album in 2018 was -

114. Dream Your Dream 557 18/3/1

https://onehallyu.com/topic/517-kpop-oricon-sales-1st-page-updated-sept-26/page-147?do=findComment&comment=26325958
283. Dream Your Dream 204 761 18/3/1

https://onehallyu.com/topic/517-kpop-oricon-sales-1st-page-updated-sept-26/page-147?do=findComment&comment=26410162

oricon weekly singles

1-100

ERe8S7u.jpg

76FIrNq.jpg

monsta x, mamamoo, kim hyun joong, blackpink, Heo Young Saeng, MXM

Edited by MadMadamMims
  • Like 1

oricon weekly albums 

1-100

2S7CTlO.jpg

vlbdXps.jpg

winner, twice, tvxq, up10tion, bts, 100%, seventeen, twice, ikon, got7

• Like 1

There is Heo Young Saeng in singles chart - 17. After The Rain 3622 18/10/3

(he is a member of SS501 and SS301)

There is MXM in albums chart - 82. More Than Ever 686  1021 18/8/20

(this is duo unit from Brand New Boys)

There is Heo Young Saeng in singles chart - 17. After The Rain 3622 18/10/3

(he is a member of SS501 and SS301)

There is MXM in albums chart - 82. More Than Ever 686  1021 18/8/20

(this is duo unit from Brand New Boys)

I will confess I do see these releases but typically just wait to see if some of these groups have fans that ask for their sales to be added >< i’ll Add them now ~

• Like 1

I will confess I do see these releases but typically just wait to see if some of these groups have fans that ask for their sales to be added >< i’ll Add them now ~

I just want to ask if okay.

should the company really need to submit the datas to RIAJ for them to give artists their certifications? because out of all the Top listed albums in 2018 only Seventeen haven't got their Certifications (particularly for We Make You and YMMD) and it's making me sad and just thought the boys deserves it so much but they're not getting anything.. unsure.png

should the company really need to submit the datas to RIAJ for them to give artists their certifications? because out of all the Top listed albums in 2018 only Seventeen haven't got their Certifications (particularly for We Make You and YMMD) and it's making me sad and just thought the boys deserves it so much but they're not getting anything.. unsure.png

thats what someone on twitter said. i've never personally heard of this before tho. however something must be up since they have sold well above 100k. strange indeed. 

oricon weekly singles 

101-200

pK0zhck.jppK0zhck.jpg

Dn1CihR.jpg

twice

• Like 1

oricon weekly albums 

101-300

DJl1NRt.jpg

beQ1nPU.jpg

mtpXjAp.jpg

V52qGdN.jpg

twice, bts, nct dream, vixx, shinee, seventeen, blackpink, wjsn

• Like 1

oricon singles

1-200

mK4oXTF.jpg

gSJUfK9.jpg

961a9xd.jpg

r0dsvj0.jpg

u-kiss, gfriend, mamamoo, monsta x, blackpink, kim hyun joong, heo young saeng, twice

• Like 1

oricon albums

1-300

wedYqLg.jpg

H0hq6v3.jpg

7WWAsKw.jpg

F4T3nxz.jpg

AcVn893.jpg

QlD3Gum.jpg

twice, winner, tvxq, up10tion, ikon, super junior, bts, super junor d&e, kim yongkook, seventeen, 100%, dreamcatcher, yuri, got7, blackpink, nct dream, shinee

• Like 2

should the company really need to submit the datas to RIAJ for them to give artists their certifications? because out of all the Top listed albums in 2018 only Seventeen haven't got their Certifications (particularly for We Make You and YMMD) and it's making me sad and just thought the boys deserves it so much but they're not getting anything.. :unsure:

If they are Korean releases Riaj doesn't count imported copies so that's maybe why? If they are Japanese releases idk I'm sorry

thats what someone on twitter said. i've never personally heard of this before tho. however something must be up since they have sold well above 100k. strange indeed. 

I think maybe people get it from this bit on RIAJ's certification site

"ã“ã®èªå®šã¯ã€ä¼šå“¡å„社ã‹ã‚‰ã®ç”³è«‹ã«åŸºã¥ãã€åŽŸå‰‡ã¨ã—ã¦èªå®šæœˆã®ç¿Œæœˆ10日(12月度ã®ã¿ç¿Œ1月15日)ã«å„月ã®èªå®šä½œå“ã®å…¬è¡¨ã‚’実施ã—ã¦ã„ã¾ã™ã€‚"

Where it states along the lines of "Based on the application from each member company ..." which would lead one to believe it takes the record label applying for these certifications for the work to be certified once it reaches the shipment minimum. 

I think maybe people get it from this bit on RIAJ's certification site

"ã“ã®èªå®šã¯ã€ä¼šå“¡å„社ã‹ã‚‰ã®ç”³è«‹ã«åŸºã¥ãã€åŽŸå‰‡ã¨ã—ã¦èªå®šæœˆã®ç¿Œæœˆ10日(12月度ã®ã¿ç¿Œ1月15日)ã«å„月ã®èªå®šä½œå“ã®å…¬è¡¨ã‚’実施ã—ã¦ã„ã¾ã™ã€‚"

Where it states along the lines of "Based on the application from each member company ..." which would lead one to believe it takes the record label applying for these certifications for the work to be certified once it reaches the shipment minimum. 

do you know if pledis has their artists sign under japanese music labels? ie; universal or avex? i would think they would be the parent company as far as riaj goes, but i'm not really sure. smile.png

do you know if pledis has their artists sign under japanese music labels? ie; universal or avex? i would think they would be the parent company as far as riaj goes, but i'm not really sure. smile.png

Pledis Japan is Seventeen's Japanese label. I've been looking on Japanese sites to see if PJ is affiliated with any larger Japanese labels like how YGEX is, but so far i'm only finding J-Carats complaining about Sebuchi being under an independent label. From the looks of it fans need to bug Pledis to get this done since they might not know the process as a new, independent label. 

• Like 1

would it be possible to separate out JYJ's subunits and solo as well? Currently everything is under JYJ group unlike other groups.

would it be possible to separate out JYJ's subunits and solo as well? Currently everything is under JYJ group unlike other groups.

sure! i'll look into it smile.png

oricon weekly singles 

1-200

qucFML0.jpg

mzAHnkt.jpg

c4vWfwg.jpg

V9ZoRID.jpg

rainz, map6, gfriend, kim hyun joong, blackpink, twice, mamamoo,  

• Like 1

oricon weekly albums

1-300

vOgo5aw.jpg

mv1ekfa.jpg

f2RSONq.jpg

VIKBKeM.jpg

uL85Hiw.jpg

ISqtMW4.jpg

twice, nct 127, super junior, day6, tvxq, kim yongkook, winner, bts, dreamcatcher, up10tion, super junior d&e, seventeen, ikon, april, jeong eunji, nct dream, shinee, 100%, blackpink, got7

• Like 1

oricon singles

1-200

4WTgzTI.jpg

1B0dIpZ.jpg

DNqR3D7.jpg

J0fzCVS.jpg

jaejoong, rainz, myteen, blackpink, gfriend, kim hyun joong, twice

Edited by MadMadamMims
  • Like 1

oricon weekly albums

1-300

1UHDYSy.jpg

NNKGXf2.png

skf7lcl.jpg

82aHn1B.jpg

vQIjkSW.jpg

njLPbmL.jpg

monsta x, day 6, stray kids, nct 127, lee hong gi, twice, tvxq, dreamcatcher, bts, super junior, super junior d&e, winner, lay, seventeen, golden child, shinee, blackpink, ikon

• Like 1

There is Jaejoong in singles chart - 3. Defiance 106,308 18/10/24

And I see that you put JYJ members' solo works from previous years in "solos and units" on first page. There is no Xignature album in Junsu's information. He sold 11778 according to oricon chart. I see that in information about 2016 albums on first page it's 11386 but it charted 1 more week and here you can see that it's 11,778 (179. Xignature 392 11,778 16/5/31).

With this album altogether it will be XIA / Junsu: 319,109

Edited by Nins

There is Jaejoong in singles chart - 3. Defiance 106,308 18/10/24

And I see that you put JYJ members' solo works from previous years in "solos and units" on first page. There is no Xignature album in Junsu's information. He sold 11778 according to oricon chart. I see that in information about 2016 albums on first page it's 11386 but it charted 1 more week and here you can see that it's 11,778 (179. Xignature 392 11,778 16/5/31).

With this album altogether it will be XIA / Junsu: 319,109

great! thanks for the info, ill add! smile.png

• Like 1

327,342 for BTS' new single! 

Top 20 Highest First Week Sales Singles 

1. é˜²å¼¾å°‘年団 (BTS) Mic Drop/DNA/Crystal Snow 12/06/2017 365,096
2. 防弾少年団 (BTS) FAKE LOVE/Airplane pt.2 07/11/2018 327,342 (1 day only!)
3. Twice Candy Pop 02/06/2018 265,758
4. æ±æ–¹ç¥žèµ· Break Out! 01/27/2010 255,917
5. 防弾少年団 (BTS) è¡€ã€æ±—ã€æ¶™ 05/10/2017 238,795

Top 20 Best Selling Singles 

1. é˜²å¼¾å°‘年団 (BTS) Mic Drop/DNA/Crystal Snow 12/06/2017 397,242
2. Twice Wake Me Up 05/16/2018 352,424
3. Twice Candy Pop 02/06/2018 340,992 
4. 防弾少年団 (BTS) FAKE LOVE/Airplane pt.2 07/11/2018 327,342 (1 day only!)
5. æ±æ–¹ç¥žèµ· Break Out! 01/27/2010 289,412

• Like 6
  • Dislike 1