Posted 24 November 2017 - 08:16 PM

lol

#82 denizen mars

denizen mars

Lesbian Potato Goddess

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,598 posts
  • LocationNew Mexico

Posted 04 December 2017 - 02:40 AM (Edited by denizen mars, 04 December 2017 - 02:40 AM.)

are there any good canonverse BTS fics? by that I mean, BTS are idols and most if not all details of their actual lives are incorporated. I tried looking on ao3 but didn't really find any

I know this is not everyone's jam but I really like that kind of introspective shit in which it's all about their careers and how they feel about being an idol and etc. 

#83 Sooyoung's Wife

Sooyoung's Wife

fight me

• LOVED
  • 3,519 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 08:42 PM

are there any good canonverse BTS fics? by that I mean, BTS are idols and most if not all details of their actual lives are incorporated. I tried looking on ao3 but didn't really find any

I know this is not everyone's jam but I really like that kind of introspective shit in which it's all about their careers and how they feel about being an idol and etc. 

I think this fits what you mean. it's an au where they disbanded but some of them are still in the industry and it talks about their lives during/after idol life http://archiveofouro...apters/29272842

#84 My Everything

My Everything

Nation's First Love

• LOVED
  • 20,418 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 01:44 PM

Can someone recommend me some suga/Jhope fics. Non-au and no smut preferred.

#85 Jungkooks Nips XD

Jungkooks Nips XD

Mrs Worldwide Handsome <3

• UNLOVED
  • 9,939 posts
  • LocationEating Kooky Kookies Kooky Kookies with my master Ceyla ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 07 December 2017 - 10:01 PM

https://archiveofour...g/series/736848

#86 thebtslife

thebtslife

Trainee

• Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Locationtaehyung's bedroom

Posted 11 December 2017 - 12:38 AM

A list of amazing fics that I've discovered through my 1AM Tumblr marathons. 

https://archiveofour.../works/12741342(Jhope)

https://archiveofour...apters/27146946(Suga - this one is effing ADORABLE)

https://archiveofour...apters/27146343(Jhope - it's an unfinished series but it's really good)

And yes, these are all by kimtrain because she's a goddess.

#87 Sooyoung's Wife

Sooyoung's Wife

fight me

• LOVED
  • 3,519 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 03:18 AM

Vervain and Rapunzel - this was so beautifully written and wild... please read it its soooooooooo good 20/10

teeth over skin - this was a fucking ride. and i was in shock the entire fic. super gr8 please read

That Boy On The Wall - another beautiful fic, i loved this!! 

A Really Strong Friendship - this was hella funny and i really liked the idea for the story and the ending had me shook

Hook, Line, and... - also kinda cute and low key funny

what kind of person doesnt like sexting? - kind of smut? but like softcore? but its also kinda funny and tae is a lil creepy ngl but i still liked it a lot and i wish it was longer

#88 GlossYoongs

GlossYoongs

Idol

• PipPip
  • 405 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 08:13 AM (Edited by GlossYoongs, 09 January 2018 - 08:14 AM.)

Can someone recommend me some long, good plot, angst, fluff and without too much smut. Any pairings can

#89 wookietis

wookietis

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,322 posts
  • Locationon top of the world, observing the whole fandom with my prince(s)

Posted 25 January 2018 - 02:35 AM

just finished A Gilded World and although YoonJin is not my otp i really love the story <3

thank you for recommending it rlytearpls.png

#90 Sooyoung's Wife

Sooyoung's Wife

fight me

• LOVED
  • 3,519 posts

Posted 04 February 2018 - 06:23 PM

Pour Up (Drank) - idk why i didn't put this in the op when i made the thread but this is a ride

correct - fucking sad but i love it

Let's set the world aflame and die with its ashes in our lungs - also kinda sad but the writing is beautiful

You never said if it was okay, you just said it would work out - hooo boy this was great. has the most well thought out plot for a smut i've ever read

Apex Predator - despite its title it's not a a/b/o lol. this one actually got me a little shook and i loved all the relationships and slight mystery behind namjoon's character

#91 Fifi.

Fifi.

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,176 posts
  • LocationTaking you there

Posted 10 February 2018 - 11:09 PM

WAIT SDFJBHADAS this is still so funny who knew dekku would be into jimin with a daddy kink

edit: but tbf i have read the fic and i actually liked it

Spoiler

#92 Christian ChimChim

Christian ChimChim

Caught in a lie

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,143 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 03:10 PM

I've just finish What it takes to make him sleep (http://archiveofouro...544052)(YoonMin) and am a mess right now :rlytearpls:

#93 wookietis

wookietis

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,322 posts
  • Locationon top of the world, observing the whole fandom with my prince(s)

Posted Yesterday, 03:02 AM

just finished On Patrol

great fic if you are looking for something light and funny with a dash of action

the fic has 2 seasons but i totally prefer the first one

btw it's police au featuring jikook, sope, namjin

Up, Up and Away!