BTS Fic Rec Thread 3.0 [UPGRADED]

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#61 Jamoneitor

Jamoneitor

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 680 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 08:22 AM (Edited by Jamoneitor, 19 May 2017 - 08:22 AM.)

Bazooka just finished a fic called "you have 1 new message" it's namjin tho. The plot is interesting and it's in epistolary style.

I read an interesting one involving some complex emotional manipulation that was jinkook. http://archiveofouro...view_adult=true

A Gilded World (WIP)

http://archiveofouro..._full_work=true

In Slow Motion (WIP) ---> i'm scared bc it hasn't been updated for like three months but it's such an emotional ride and it hurt so good

http://archiveofouro...apters/17435596

(idk i feel like you probably have read them all but that's all i can think about. maybe you can rec me some)

this too

Thank you! I'll read them! Many people told me about AGW but never gave it a chance, I'm going to now!

Also the Jinkook one, WOW! 

rlytearpls.png

#62 Sooyoung's Wife

Sooyoung's Wife

fight me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,198 posts
  • Locationgay for jimin

Posted 26 May 2017 - 06:14 PM

okay so I have a few more recs now

to the moon and back - this was a fucking ride. the magical/mythical elements are very unique and were built up very well. i really liked the pacing and the intensity of it. i'm not usually one for stories involving werewolves but this one is worth it.

Rubies for a King - okay this world building is really good and unique as well. the word choice and use of literally devices in this fic is honestly so beautiful. like, i was really enthralled throughout the whole thing. low key wish this had more chapters.

little by little (into your world) - a/o/b but it's not in your face about it?? i thought it was really cute and then sad then cute again i love it 10/10.

the great shipwreck of life - hoo boy this one was a constant mindfuck. but i really enjoyed it. i never though i'd like a namjoon/hoseok fic but this one is so good. i love absolutely everything about it and i wanted to scream the entire time reading it. and honestly story and world building-wise it's probably one of the most unique fics i've read.

we are the ones we have been waiting for - this is by the same author and it also made me wanna scream. even though it pretty much takes place in one setting the entire fic it was really interesting and captivating. the character development is so good and well-paced uGH

#63 xjdifyx

xjdifyx

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 218 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 02:49 AM

Does someone know a good, long, and interesting Jin x any member of Bangtan? I think I read everything in AO3 but you never know.

Spoiler

Thank you!

We Are Bulletproof by resonae

It's fucked up and I cried reading this.

#64 xjdifyx

xjdifyx

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 218 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 02:54 AM

Have you ever read walking worlds by wordcoture?

Spoiler

#65 Sooyoung's Wife

Sooyoung's Wife

fight me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,198 posts
  • Locationgay for jimin

Posted 28 July 2017 - 04:14 PM

Hurt Locker - honestly one of the best a/b/o fics I've ever read, especially one that relates to the emotions an omega feels before/during their heat.

Just Like That, Baby - tbh?? this is my new favorite smut, it's great

The Reckless - fucking sad 

Monster - the world this universe is set in is actually really interesting, and i wish this fic was more than a oneshot so there could be more insight to the kind of society/environment this was set in. really loved the creativity of it 10/10.

#66 tuliphiccups

tuliphiccups

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,591 posts
  • Locationgimme gimme more~

Posted 23 August 2017 - 08:17 AM

can anyone rec me any jin pairing fluff?

#67 Sooyoung's Wife

Sooyoung's Wife

fight me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,198 posts
  • Locationgay for jimin

Posted 28 August 2017 - 01:54 AM (Edited by Sooyoung's Wife, 28 August 2017 - 01:55 AM.)

I need more mafia/mob fics in my life, good ones are so hard to come across. anyway, here are a few more recs.

Sheep Among Wolves - very well written and i find the thoughts/feelings/actions of the characters to be really realistic, esp considering this is a a/b/o fic. i also love the alpha/alpha dynamic and the struggle that goes along with it 10/10.

Cursed - this one is still ongoing and it's hella great. the world building is excellent and it's a really unique idea for a story.

Phosphenes - so this is a new story every chapter centered around namjoon's life of being homeless, and every chapter you see how each member helps him out and honestly props to the writer for coming up with so many different ways to take each chapter. i loved this so much.

Snowflakes - also ongoing but i think this story is worth the wait for the updates. the attention to detail is so good, and i wanted to fucking scream every chapter bc it evoked so many emotions in me while reading. it's really great.

#68 WinWin's Favourite Ge

WinWin's Favourite Ge

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 9,781 posts
  • LocationEating Ice Cream with WinWin

Posted 29 August 2017 - 01:19 AM

At first I was hella confused bc everyone's supposed to be French including BTS's parents even though BTS themselves were still Korean and I was like... sis what...

see this is when i log out

#69 yoongster

yoongster

Trainee

• Pip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 20 September 2017 - 04:31 PM

idk if this thread is aliveunsure.png tbh idk anything i'm new to OH laugh.png

Buuuut I was wondering if anyone could recommend any great angst fics?? OTP ones (or just something without romance idk but i'm not that into OC ones that's all)? Bonus if they made you cry. I'm a sucker for the heartbreaking ones heh ~

I'm not a huge shipper, usually it's fics that make me start shipping, so literally any pairing works as long as the fic is good ^^

#70 Crystallina

Crystallina

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 116 posts
  • LocationEl Dorito

Posted 25 September 2017 - 12:09 PM

I pretty much love everything this person does. They have a variety of smut and fluff and angst. There's a Puppy Tae fic that is freaking amazing. 

#71 elfxo1997

elfxo1997

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,086 posts
  • LocationTokyo, Japan

Posted 25 September 2017 - 04:17 PM (Edited by elfxo1997, 25 September 2017 - 04:23 PM.)

idk if this thread is alivehttps://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot... tbh idk anything i'm new to OH https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...

Buuuut I was wondering if anyone could recommend any great angst fics?? OTP ones (or just something without romance idk but i'm not that into OC ones that's all)? Bonus if they made you cry. I'm a sucker for the heartbreaking ones heh ~

I'm not a huge shipper, usually it's fics that make me start shipping, so literally any pairing works as long as the fic is good ^^

I Bloomed For You...
https://archiveofour..._full_work=true
I wonder if you had read this one. It’s a V x Jungkook fic. I don’t cry easily, but this one got me real good

#72 elfxo1997

elfxo1997

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,086 posts
  • LocationTokyo, Japan

Posted 25 September 2017 - 04:22 PM

Btw, could anyone recommend me Slow Burn fics? I prefer the angsty ones in which you can feel their deep feelings for each other

#73 My Everything

My Everything

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,156 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 08:27 PM

Kookie's Birthday Bash. || OT7 Smut

https://archiveofour.../works/12047745

Plot: If he was being honest, Jungkook wasn't sure of himself when he agreed to come six times in one night. That kind of challenge seemed nearly impossible, but that's just it. It was a challenge, and he never backs away from a challenge.

#74 Sooyoung's Wife

Sooyoung's Wife

fight me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,198 posts
  • Locationgay for jimin

Posted 05 October 2017 - 01:08 AM

Btw, could anyone recommend me Slow Burn fics? I prefer the angsty ones in which you can feel their deep feelings for each other

i'm pretty sure this is slow burn (esp in the beginning), mostly kinda one sided love but like i cried from how fuckin angsty it was http://archiveofouro...apters/27333048

#75 Sooyoung's Wife

Sooyoung's Wife

fight me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,198 posts
  • Locationgay for jimin

Posted 08 October 2017 - 02:23 PM

wew if yall can go look at the op real quick that'd be gr8

#76 scoopula

scoopula

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,455 posts
  • Locationlets wash cherry tomatoes chop chop chop

Posted 11 October 2017 - 08:38 PM (Edited by scoopula, 11 October 2017 - 08:40 PM.)

"when you say jump, i say how high daddy? - listen ............... this is one of my favorite fics of all time ...... like .... fuck ..... little jimin and daddy namjoon how could you NOT go hard for this it's so long and so well written fuckaroonydoony, and there's a second story to it n fuckAROONYDOONY"

Only this one sounds good imo

WAIT SDFJBHADAS this is still so funny who knew dekku would be into jimin with a daddy kink

edit: but tbf i have read the fic and i actually liked it

Up, Up and Away!