Photo
* * * * * 3 votes
Audio-K

DJ Bonics (Wiz Khalifa's DJ) is finally releasing Taeyeon's version of "See You Again"

Wiz Khalifa Taeyeon SNSD MAMA absolute fucking mess

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#1 snsdreceipts

snsdreceipts

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,163 posts
  • Locationyour fave's sales & charting thread

Posted 09 May 2017 - 01:55 AM (Edited by snsdreceipts, 09 May 2017 - 02:05 AM.)

It's been 84 years but finally he's doing it

I'm still 97% bitter about the utter shit he and Wiz dragged Taeyeon through after MAMAs but I'll accept this as an extremely late apology for their unprofessional behavior and blatant character assassination.

(unsure how to embed an Instagram post lmao)

#2 lunataec

lunataec

professional scone (blueberry)

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,635 posts
  • Locationcrying in the corner over Luna's perfection

Posted 09 May 2017 - 01:57 AM

hmmmk. I mean it was so long ago and Taeyeon wasn't affected by the slander and i really want to hear the song dammit I am willing to play nice and wait for the song lol ilikeitplz.png

#3 fayee

fayee

winnercomeback

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,845 posts
  • LocationWinner City

Posted 09 May 2017 - 01:59 AM

lol this was still the most random and unexpected "mess/feud" last year. who would have thought

#4 ASS

ASS

#1 UNG AND JIHAN STAN

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,984 posts
  • LocationHyolyn, Kim Taehyung, Euiwoong, and Somi's bench.

Posted 09 May 2017 - 02:01 AM

Don't know how that was their fault nor Taeyeon. Neither was to blame so.

But glad to finally hear it

#5 봄날

봄날

YNWA

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,963 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 02:01 AM

you need to delete the www. to embed op

#6 ⚪️ Pearl ⚪️

⚪️ Pearl ⚪️

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 736 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 02:02 AM

I am glad he will release it but he still is a shit person and was so fucking annoying when the scandal happened.

#7 nixsi

nixsi

⭐Twinkle Twinkle Patrick Star⭐

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,730 posts
  • LocationIn between Christian Chim Chim and Justin Seagull

Posted 09 May 2017 - 02:03 AM

lol this was still the most random and unexpected "mess/feud" last year. who would have thought

Too bad OH missed the drama :hoplz:

#8 lllll

lllll

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 02:03 AM (Edited by lllll, 09 May 2017 - 02:04 AM.)

it he and Wiz dragged Taeyeon through after MAMAs but I'll accept this as an extremely late apology for their unprofessional behavior and blatant character assassination.

(unsure how to embed an Instagram post lmao)

https://BT2ghIFgKVP/

Did we witness the same situation??? 

http://www.asianjunk...likely-culprit/

#9 snsdreceipts

snsdreceipts

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,163 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 02:03 AM (Edited by snsdreceipts, 09 May 2017 - 02:09 AM.)

In retrospect since Taeyeon is fine and no scandal erupted from it it was really quite hilarious. The absolute last two people in the entire world you'd expect to have beef.

Too bad OH missed the drama https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...

OMG THAT'S RIGHT 

Did we witness the same situation??? 

http://www.asianjunk...likely-culprit/

That doesn't change for one second that Wiz lied about Taeyeon's intentions. His DJ started being gassed up by antis telling him lies about Taeyeon (he RTed quite a few very untrue statements from antis and thanked them), and never being able to get their stories straight about what happened meanwhile Taeyeon and Mnet remained perfectly consistent. Taeyeon even got pissed off bc she didn't know what tf they were doing. 

Miscommunication may have been the issue at first, but Wiz and DJ Bonics made everything so much worse. They could have just said there was a technical issue, or not enough time to prepare. Instead they threw Taeyeon under the bus the moment they had the chance.

#10 Kayou

Kayou

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,531 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 02:08 AM

omg I've been waiting for this for ages...

I need mp3!

#11 snsdreceipts

snsdreceipts

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,163 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 02:10 AM

you need to delete the www. to embed op

THANK U FRIEND 

#12 Trigger

Trigger

Idol

• PipPip
  • 327 posts
  • LocationYup

Posted 09 May 2017 - 02:26 AM

http://twitter.com/K...841814084440064

#13 lllll

lllll

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 02:29 AM

In retrospect since Taeyeon is fine and no scandal erupted from it it was really quite hilarious. The absolute last two people in the entire world you'd expect to have beef.

OMG THAT'S RIGHT 

That doesn't change for one second that Wiz lied about Taeyeon's intentions. His DJ started being gassed up by antis telling him lies about Taeyeon (he RTed quite a few very untrue statements from antis and thanked them), and never being able to get their stories straight about what happened meanwhile Taeyeon and Mnet remained perfectly consistent. Taeyeon even got pissed off bc she didn't know what tf they were doing. 

Miscommunication may have been the issue at first, but Wiz and DJ Bonics made everything so much worse. They could have just said there was a technical issue, or not enough time to prepare. Instead they threw Taeyeon under the bus the moment they had the chance.

i really don't think we witnessed the same thing, i think anyone in the same situation that the Wiz team would have been pissed off. The rest is just them making conclusions based on what they were able to understand. Yeah Wiz DJ was maybe too vocal about it but i don't see how Wiz was unprofessional considering the situation, at least he performed even with these last minute changes and no one for the vocals

#14 Soshionly

Soshionly

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 576 posts
  • LocationSoshi's Heart, Yoona's Soul, Red Velvet and Blackpink's Mood

Posted 09 May 2017 - 02:30 AM

I am glade that Taeng can defend her before this late apology 

#15 blazeaire

blazeaire

🐉권지용🐉

• PipPipPipPip
  • 9,232 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 02:34 AM (Edited by blazeaire, 09 May 2017 - 02:34 AM.)

Damn I never thought he would release it but never accept rejection as failure

#16 The Talented One

The Talented One

Composer\Arranger\Lyricist

• PipPipPip
  • 896 posts
  • LocationDirty Saggy United Kingdom

Posted 09 May 2017 - 02:35 AM

ban racism

#17 Baneful

Baneful

dreαмιɴɢ ιɴ тнe rαιɴ

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,766 posts
  • LocationWish You Were Beer

Posted 09 May 2017 - 02:39 AM

Damn I never thought he would release it but never accept rejection as failure

#18 Livy

Livy

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,336 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 02:43 AM

i really don't think we witnessed the same thing, i think anyone in the same situation that the Wiz team would have been pissed off. The rest is just them making conclusions based on what they were able to understand. Yeah Wiz DJ was maybe too vocal about it but i don't see how Wiz was unprofessional considering the situation, at least he performed even with these last minute changes and no one for the vocals

Wiz wrote that Taeyeon backed out without actually checking what was up. It's a dick move.

DJ changed his story multiple times and it was easy to see he was lying saying stuff like "We found out only 10 minutes before we were going on stage" even though he tweeted about it an hour before.

The cancellation wasn't their fault and they handled the performance well, but we still have a right to be pissed about the drama they caused over their false assumptions when they could've just talked it out with the people involved.

#19 skcebl

skcebl

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,760 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 02:45 AM

Taeyeon vs. Wiz Khalifa was the 2016 wtf beef of the year. Slim chances it will ever be topped.

#20 lunataec

lunataec

professional scone (blueberry)

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,635 posts
  • Locationcrying in the corner over Luna's perfection

Posted 09 May 2017 - 02:47 AM

It is very unprofessional to blame another artist on a public forum for something they didn't do. Not only that, he was being rude towards her (eg. "teyeon or however you spell it")- I mean as an adult, you should get the facts BEFORE posting something like that and even if she DID ditch him on stage which as it turns out she did not, perhaps voicing your frustrations so you don't sound like a child throwing a tantrum?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Audio-K, Wiz, Khalifa, Taeyeon, SNSD, MAMA, absolute fucking mess

Up, Up and Away!