Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hello Aya!

[Naver] EXO D.O. Confirmed as Lead Character in Musical-Based Movie by "Sunny" Producer

[Naver] Do Kyungsoo to become new lead in Kang Hyeong-Cheol's (Sunny's director) new movie.. North Korean soldier, Roh Ki-Soo

vlHfGw1.jpg

He will be playing as the male lead in a musical-based movie "Swing Kids", Kang Hyeong-Cheol's new work (director of Sunny, Tazza, and Scandal Makers) after three years.

His role is Roh Ki-Soo, a North Korean soldier who was taken as a prisoner in Geoje Prison Camp and fell in love with tap dance. The movie will start filming on September. Journalists predicted that this movie will bring him further as "Chungmuro's Rising Star"

In recent news, SM already confimed it.

1zPYY7G.png

1. [+1214,  -84] It seems to fit him and I have a feeling that he'll do well. Fighting, Dyo Kyungsoo

2. [+934,    -67] Hull, amazing. Congrats, Kyungsoo-ya ã… ã… ã…  I'll look forward to it ã… ã… 

3. [+907,    -79] He's one of the idols with good acting. Since he's good at it, I wish the movie to hit daebak box office

4. [+768,  -44] Daebak, I think it fits him really well !! Fighting, Do Kyungsoo

5. [+727,   -145] Ah... Is he going to cut his hair again ã… ã… 

6. [+168,   -16] He's one of the few actor-like idols..

7. [+147,  -10] Seems like Do Kyungsoo indeed received so many love-calls from Chungmuro. I trust him to do well, gonna be rooting for him

8. [+154,  -14] For some reasons, Do Kyungsoo seems to have the eyes of an actor. He has the face of an actor

9. [+160,   -18] I'll be cheering on you anywhere, Do Kyungsoo â¤ï¸

10. [+121,   -6] Looking forward~~ I enjoyed watching "Hyung" too

11. [+98,   -3] Trust and watch, Do Kyungsoo!! Eventhough I'm a man, but he's one of the few great actors that I support... Even know, I still remember his image when he's acting as Jo In-Sung's split personality

12. [+91,   -1] Do Kyungsoo's tap dance, you say? ㅜㅜㅜㅜ Kyungsoo really receives love from Chungmuro. I'll be looking forward to this work too, fighting ㅜㅜㅠ

13. [+114,   -10] Actor Doh ㅠㅜㅡㅜ I'm really looking forward to this one as well. Fighting !!

14. [+104,   -7] I really cried a lot from watching Hyung ã…‹ã…‹ Though I'm not a fan, but I feel somehow proud since his acting is good..

15. [+95,   -4] The directors seem to like this boy. Now that I think of it, his voice, and also tone, everything, it's all good

- etc

5. [+727,   145] Ah... Is he going to cut his hair again ã… ã… 

kyungsoo stans can relate

he was recently finally getting his hair back again but since hes gonna be a prisoner

unsure.png unsure.png

soo-ah ur hair was great while it lasted and grats

wvY4zTo.png

MUSICAL BASED???? SINGING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAS!!!!!!!!!! I COULD CRY!

[+160,   -18] I'll be cheering on you anywhere, Do Kyungsoo â¤ï¸

WHAT A FUCKING CHAMP WHAT A KINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SNATCH THOSE ROLES ACTOR KYUNGSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Good luuuuuuck *cries*

Let it be the musical, let us enjoy his singing!

Hope movie will do well too~

3. [+907,    -790] He's one of the idols with good acting. Since he's good at it, I wish the movie to hit daebak box office

Aya, is the down vote numbers correct?

He receives positive comments from non-fans makes me happier ahmagahplz.png

Another day, another slay

I don't think a prisoner is expected to keep a clean buzz cut. Perhaps they won't cut his hair

aw yay it's nice to see supportive and positive comments!!

the info about the movie sounds so interesting tbh. i honestly love that kyungsoo keeps going for interesting characters and movie concept. it makes watching his work so much fun. i can't wait to see all his fancy foot work. and im happy for him that he keeps getting to work with such amazing people :ahmagah: :rlytearpls: get it kingsoo!

The director is amazing. It's such an honor that Kyungsoo was his first choice. I'm so proud of him

He is honestly so good! Can't wait for more of his work ! Combining singing and acting ... My wig is not ready datassplz.png !

3. [+907,    -790] He's one of the idols with good acting. Since he's good at it, I wish the movie to hit daebak box office

Aya, is the down vote numbers correct?

He receives positive comments from non-fans makes me happier ahmagahplz.png

haha, i edited it already >w<

but the recent translation is the one i posted in tumblr, i tweeted it !

So happy for him!! ahmagahplz.png

But... the long hair.... It was great while it lasted rlytearpls.png

C_SrGJfUIAAV0V2.jpg

GET THEM ROLES, KYUNGSOO. He is such a good actor and I'm glad he gets these projects for him to shine even more. You deserve it bb. Huhu