Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Blerina

[ *OFFICIAL* ] ELRIS Thread - Summer Dream

Elris 1st album We, first  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Your bias?

• Bella
    • Hyeseong
    • Yukyung
    • Sohee
    • Karin
  2. 2. Your favorite album track?

• Intro
    • We, first
    • My Star
    • Miracle
    • You and Me
  3. 3. Your favorite Color Crush album track?

• Heart Bank
    • Pow Pow
    • Roopreletcham
    • Wonderland Girl
    • Farewell
    • Midnight Moonlight
  4. 4. Your favorite Summer Dream album track?

• Summer Dream
    • Will Be Mine
    • Talk To Me
    • Lovely
    • Focus

Here to support this group :)  Sohee is going to be really popular in Korea for sure!

• Like 1

At least Karin has, in my opinion, talent. She is very young, but after all she reached the round of the casting auditions at kpop star 6. She will certainly improve with the passage of time. If you consider how many other trainees have applied for this show, Karin's talent is even more evident. The other girls are from the same company as Sohee, so you can assume that all were trained just as well. If you have someone like Sohee as a competition to have a place in the next girls group, the scale is very high. In order to keep up with Sohee, similar skills are required. The girls must be pretty much on the same level.

Sohee is not a main vocal. She has an angelic voice, like Taeyang, but not strong enough to keep up with other top-tier singers. The postion of the main vocal, will surely take someone else in the group.

Yeah Karin is definitely talented, especially for how young she is so she'll probably get even better as time goes by! I'm sure if 2/5 of the group have proven to be talented then the other girls will be pretty talented too. I guess Sohee will be a lead vocalist for the group at least.

What do you think, who will be the main vocal in the group and who will be the leader?

If I had to guess, then I'd say Yukyung is the main vocal and Bella the leader.

I guess Bella will most likely be the leader since she's the oldest, unless they wanna make Sohee the leader since she's got experience from Kpopstar.

For some reason Hyeseong gives me main vocal vibes. 

• Like 1

Yeah Karin is definitely talented, especially for how young she is so she'll probably get even better as time goes by! I'm sure if 2/5 of the group have proven to be talented then the other girls will be pretty talented too. I guess Sohee will be a lead vocalist for the group at least.

I guess Bella will most likely be the leader since she's the oldest, unless they wanna make Sohee the leader since she's got experience from Kpopstar.

For some reason Hyeseong gives me main vocal vibes. 

Hyeseong would be my second choice after Yukyung. Would be a surprise if it turns out that Bella is the main vocal. laugh.png

Yes, pretty sure that Sohee will be the lead vocal in the group

Edited by Blerina

Sohee's mv teaser has over 100k views on 1theK!

Half ot the views are from people who thought it was Ahn Sohee from Wonder Grils lol. I'm glad they liked the teaser, even if it was the wrong person. Very smart 1theK

Edited by Blerina
  • Like 1

She's pretty. Is it just me, or does she really look different in the second tweet? 

Yeah she looks quite different in the second set, maybe it's due to weight loss or smth? But i guess we don't know if any of that is accurate at all until we get full profiles from the girls with their full names.

DAKdqvcVYAArepu.jpg:largeDAKdiQiUMAA8bz4.jpg:largeDAKdUN5UwAAbMM7.jpg:largeDAKdP9lVYAA0RXt.jpg:largeDAKdIXeUMAE0LxC.jpg:largeDAKdELFVwAcP4B-.jpg:largeDAKc5jsV0AA7z2V.jpg:largeDAKcdAzVYAEKIu5.jpg:largeDAKcXZiUQAAUyuV.jpg:largeDAKcNjQUwAEB7B_.jpg:large

She is so pretty its unreal.. I hope they have a great debute.

Any news on korean reactions to sohee solo debute?

She is so pretty its unreal.. I hope they have a great debute.

Any news on korean reactions to sohee solo debute?

I spent a few hours reading comments on Youtube. I also read Korean comments on Melon with Google translator. I have hardly heard any negative comments. Many say that it is a good debut song and the music video is well done. Funny, there were many confused who thought it was Ahn Sohee. These people also gave positive feedback. Many compare Sohee with Boa.

I spent a few hours reading comments on Youtube. I also read Korean comments on Melon with Google translator. I have hardly heard any negative comments. Many say that it is a good debut song and the music video is well done. Funny, there were many confused who thought it was Ahn Sohee. These people also gave positive feedback. Many compare Sohee with Boa.

good good, i dont want korea to sleep on this talent. Also is there any way to learn more about rest of the members? I know about Karin from kpop star but dont know anything about rest of the members. Want to learn more about Bella since i love that name

good good, i dont want korea to sleep on this talent. Also is there any way to learn more about rest of the members? I know about Karin from kpop star but dont know anything about rest of the members. Want to learn more about Bella since i love that name

I post regularly everything new that I can find about the girls on the internet. It's just like every upcoming debut of a girls' group. Until the debut we will learn more and more about the girls, through teasers and maybe a Vlive video with all together. The best part is that we do not have to wait long. About Bella, there is a rumor that she could be Heo Yoolim, an ex JYP trainee. However, nothing has yet been confirmed

Edited by Blerina

I'm still amazed with how perfect spotlight is, hunus actually did a great job with the song, concept and the choreography too so that Sohee could shine! Apparently it's produced by Monotree so no wonder it's amazing, hope Elris have some songs produced by them too ahmagahplz.png

I already have 46 listens of Spotlight on iTunes, i think i'm a bit obsessed laugh.png