Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Blerina

[ *OFFICIAL* ] ELRIS Thread - Summer Dream

Elris 1st album We, first  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Your bias?

• Bella
    • Hyeseong
    • Yukyung
    • Sohee
    • Karin
  2. 2. Your favorite album track?

• Intro
    • We, first
    • My Star
    • Miracle
    • You and Me
  3. 3. Your favorite Color Crush album track?

• Heart Bank
    • Pow Pow
    • Roopreletcham
    • Wonderland Girl
    • Farewell
    • Midnight Moonlight
  4. 4. Your favorite Summer Dream album track?

• Summer Dream
    • Will Be Mine
    • Talk To Me
    • Lovely
    • Focus

I planned to just quickly search for some info for Tzuream, but I think I'm getting too sucked into this group lol

• Like 1

I planned to just quickly search for some info for Tzuream, but I think I'm getting too sucked into this group lol

LoL. I and probably others are grateful for any new information we can get. laugh.png

LoL. I and probably others are grateful for any new information we can get. laugh.png

I was looking forward to them, but now I'm going full detective mode for info haha

Elris will be performing at World Friends Music Festival 2017

viewimage.php?id=3eb2d823e0dc37f7&no=29b

Such an odd lineup... EXO, WJSN, Hello Venus, Laboum, Brave Girls, Oh My Girl, DAY6, B.I.G, Romeo, Matilda (pls support), Dreamcatcher, Elris, and Choi Junghwan (?)...

I'm officially scouring dcgall for more info lmao, I always end up going hard on groups right before debut

• Like 1

Karin is a character/MC in a kids show called ë†€ìžGO

She has been really busy with all those MV appearances and this kids show. I'm happy for her. Maybe the future actress in this group?

She has been really busy with all those MV appearances and this kids show. I'm happy for her. Maybe the future actress in this group?

and being in Kpop Star on top of that! Karin has really been active

I was totally thinking the same on future actress

1494598475.gif

loll

Edited by Madeline

i barely followed kpopstar 6, i basically only watched the female trainee performances, but sohee really caught my eye and seeing that she's debuting soon made me check out elris! i think i'm already obsessed with the girls cause they all look like visuals from just the teaser pics, hope they're talented too ahmagahplz.png  

i wonder if any of the girls are better vocalists than sohee meowfaceplz.png

• Like 1

i barely followed kpopstar 6, i basically only watched the female trainee performances, but sohee really caught my eye and seeing that she's debuting soon made me check out elris! i think i'm already obsessed with the girls cause they all look like visuals from just the teaser pics, hope they're talented too ahmagahplz.png  

i wonder if any of the girls are better vocalists than sohee meowfaceplz.png

At least Karin has, in my opinion, talent. She is very young, but after all she reached the round of the casting auditions at kpop star 6. She will certainly improve with the passage of time. If you consider how many other trainees have applied for this show, Karin's talent is even more evident. The other girls are from the same company as Sohee, so you can assume that all were trained just as well. If you have someone like Sohee as a competition to have a place in the next girls group, the scale is very high. In order to keep up with Sohee, similar skills are required. The girls must be pretty much on the same level.

Sohee is not a main vocal. She has an angelic voice, like Taeyang, but not strong enough to keep up with other top-tier singers. The postion of the main vocal, will surely take someone else in the group.

What do you think, who will be the main vocal in the group and who will be the leader?

If I had to guess, then I'd say Yukyung is the main vocal and Bella the leader.

I'm here to support Sohee rlytearpls.png

• Like 1