Forums Rules Staff Calendar Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

speedthief

Momoland's fanclub name is called...

"Merry-Go-Round"!

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=112&aid=0002914410

From Soompi's trans:

On the April 25, 2017 KST V app broadcast titled “Awesome Comeback Live,†girl group MOMOLAND announced the name of their official fanclub.

Member Jane revealed during the broadcast that the group’s official fanclub name has been decided as “Merry-G0-Round.†She explained, “Merry-Go-Round is a carousel. Since our debut, we’ve been known as the group that heals and also wants people of all ages and genders to enjoy our music. When you go to an amusement park, the carousel is a ride that people who usually can’t go on rides go on. Our fanclub name relays that we want many people to get on MOMOLAND.â€

Member Nancy added, “There is another meaning. Once you get on, you can’t get off. There is no exit.â€

That's really cute ;; (my name's merry therefore i love it lol)

Jane's explanation was so sweet and then Nancy comes along with the creepy vibes lmao 

Love the name though :3 Momoland gonna slay

Member Nancy added, “There is another meaning. Once you get on, you can’t get off. There is no exit.â€

That is  a scary Merry-Go-Round laugh.png

This sounds aggressive and I love it tbh

YOU CAN NEVER LEAVE THE MOMOLAND FANDOM