Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Jpop group or soloist you stopped being a fan of?

jpop japanese idol

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#41 lavender mint

lavender mint

Cardcaptor

• PipPipPipPip
  • 9,095 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 21 April 2017 - 02:30 PM

Flower
OOR
Scandal
Miliyah
Kalafina
Charisma.com 

Probably a bunch more tbh. Mika's last album was pretty shit too.

is this because Flower is pretty much Reina's solo now?

I haven't been happy with Kalafina's latest releases but I'm still holding out for them and hoping they release a better album the next time around.

#42 AegyoInTheDark

AegyoInTheDark

Trainee

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 04:21 PM (Edited by AegyoInTheDark, 21 April 2017 - 04:29 PM.)

AKB48. Not just my oshis but everyone i know is already graduated now

#43 Hemlock

Hemlock

Xia♥Lock

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,130 posts
  • LocationNever running from a real fight. She's the one named Sailor Moon!

Posted 21 April 2017 - 06:37 PM

is this because Flower is pretty much Reina's solo now?

I haven't been happy with Kalafina's latest releases but I'm still holding out for them and hoping they release a better album the next time around.

That's part of it but i lost interest before they lost the other vocalists. I really liked them early on but then everything started feeling samey. They mix it up more now but i still don't like the songs all that much. I honestly think it's because Reina kinda sings the same way every time. Like maybe she's not dynamic enough and that's why teh songs feel the same even when they're not anymore? idk i'm not sure myself why.  

Kalafina's peak is still Seventh Heaven to me. Their last album was so bland and boring to me. 

#44 SeeYaWithYou

SeeYaWithYou

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,808 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 09:32 PM

Nishino Kana

Flower

May J

#45 someina

someina

Idol

• PipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted Today, 01:40 AM

It's just me but i feel yuttan, sayaka and even natsumi natsuki are the best vocals during that time god i was sad af.
i never heard of her again, so she's doing solo?

I even lost interest in akb48 because Sayaka graduated and about Yuutan's solo: http://ttp://www.tok...oduced-by-kreva

Hello Project groups in general. Their music hasn't clicked with me as much since 2015.

There's also Koda Kumi, Dempagumi.inc, Fairies, Tokyo Girls Style and JSB.

try these videos:

https://www.youtube....h?v=PdgtxpNv6mw by Angerme

https://www.youtube....h?v=EC19AV19rEg by Juice=Juice

JSB's music are dope but nowadays...

Kana Nishino
AKB48
Utada to a certain extent

Utada Hikaru released a new song right? do you like it? me I do :)

This, and LDH groups (EXILE and E-Girls), their newer songs just ain't as good for me. (Especially the ballads, none of them can top Atsushi-SHUN EXILE ballads) 

And One Ok Rock, ever since they started to focus on the American market, their songs just ain't doing it for me.

THIS!

what you said are right :D forgive me but LDH songs nowadays are not my style :(

#46 someina

someina

Idol

• PipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted Today, 01:44 AM

Koda Kumi

Sandaime J Soul Brothers

EXILE

Nishino Kana

seconded

AKB48 - A lot of my faves graduated, the new songs and performances lately have been subpar, and I don't like the direction their taking in terms of future aces and centers (they do matter)

E-girls - I know they released new stuff this past year but I can't remember any of them??

I feel you about AKB48 and EGirls. Also, forgive me but-- their current release are forgetable

Morning Musume, I liked only a small handful of what they released. I also didn't really like their system phasing out members so I stopped following them. I also used to follow what Kyary Pamyu Pamyu released, but stopped a few years back. I just lost interest I guess. 

I have love and dislike about Momusu, also I feel like I only know Oda Sakura there. Some released are woprth the listen but others are meh. I missed the old momusu when their singles are memorable.

#47 someina

someina

Idol

• PipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted Today, 01:47 AM

48G, I still support them but after Kojima Graduated, I don't have much else to look forward too (still here for Mayu & Yukirin but loving 2 members isn't enough to be a fan)

I've lost interest for Idols in general, honestly mostly here for the Oshi's now, but 46G have kept me happy with their latest releases. 

a lot of Soloists just aren't doing it for me anymore, like Namie, Kumi, even Kana but I still stay with her through loyalty lol.

I'm mostly listening to Indie/Alt/Rock Bands and have even got back into VK these days.

nah, after Mayu graduates, I don't have a reason to stan anymore

me too, I begin to go listen to Indie now

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: jpop, japanese, idol

Up, Up and Away!