Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Jpop group or soloist you stopped being a fan of?

jpop japanese idol

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#1 someina

someina

Idol

• PipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 01:44 AM

AKB48

Mayuyu (my oshimen) stopped being the center, I'm tired of seeing Jurina's face, their singles are getting boring, sister groups are not my style, I'm start being a fan of 46 groups, they rarely released a cool song, they're too many.

ARASHI and NEWS

I only liked their songs from 2011-2012, the following years, I lost my interest anymore.

E Girls

I admit, they're awesome. I love some of their songs. However, their songs are not my jam :(

Sexy Zone, Hey Say Jump and Kisumai

I like their debut song but their line-up is unfair, I can't stand it!

Namie Amuro

I love her but her recent songs are not my style. I stopped following her :(

Jpop group or soloist you stopped being a fan of? Share!!

all opinions are respected, no hate, we have freedom and choice :)

#2 Yusuke

Yusuke

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,940 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 01:45 AM

Koda Kumi, Namie Amuro. I stanned AKB for like 3 months...

#3 demasta

demasta

46G & Flower <3

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,399 posts
  • Location❤TickleMePink❤

Posted 21 April 2017 - 01:45 AM

48G to a certain extent

#4 onesnowyday

onesnowyday

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,742 posts
  • Locationwaiting for Maaya's return ;-;

Posted 21 April 2017 - 01:53 AM

Happiness and a little bit more leaning towards EG. 

Their styles changed too much from what I'm used to hearing from them.

#5 hilmanelric

hilmanelric

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,074 posts
  • Locationout there somewhere

Posted 21 April 2017 - 01:53 AM

Fairies since Miria not there

#6 lalimay

lalimay

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 01:55 AM (Edited by lalimay, 21 April 2017 - 02:07 AM.)

All the idol groups with the rotation system except Morning Musume, even now I'm on the verge on un-stanning Momusu because the recent members vocals and presence just aren't up to par with previous generations. I will still listen to their songs if it's good though.

Ayumi Hamasaki. I looove her songs to death even though her voice isn't my cup of tea (it can be too shrilly to me), but her recent releases aren't as good in my opinion. Stage-wise she also seem pretty much done. Still has the energy...but she seems not as happy as she was.

#7 Whitecabbage

Whitecabbage

Long-term Trainee

• Pip
  • 70 posts
  • Location( -ㅅ- )

Posted 21 April 2017 - 01:55 AM

AKB48 and ARASHI ;;

i just lost intrest in theme TT

#8 scavenger

scavenger

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 900 posts
  • Location(^Kiseki No Sedai^)

Posted 21 April 2017 - 01:56 AM

Kyary pamyu pamyu lol.

#9 Happykpopper

Happykpopper

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 676 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 01:57 AM

never stan jpop

#10 pinkeuphoria

pinkeuphoria

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,095 posts
  • Locationanother world

Posted 21 April 2017 - 01:59 AM

Honestly...

Koda Kumi 

I loved her during her early days, but I'm not a big fan of her more recent stuff.

AKB48 (to an extent)

I still have a bit of interest, but they're not as exciting for me as when Yuko and other graduated members were in the group. I also prefer their older songs and am a fan of very few remaining members (all of which are probably leaving soon). I don't know if I'll stick around once Yukirin and Mayu are gone.

E-Girls

I loved songs like High School Love, Music Flyer, and E.G. Anthem -WE ARE VENUS-, but their recent stuff doesn't interest me as much. I still love Flower though.

#11 samhoe

samhoe

girl meets evil

• PipPip
  • 201 posts
  • Locationyoung forever

Posted 21 April 2017 - 02:00 AM

johnnys groups in general 

#12 someina

someina

Idol

• PipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 02:04 AM (Edited by someina, 21 April 2017 - 02:05 AM.)

All the idol groups with the rotation system except Morning Musume, even then I'm on the verge on un-stanning Momusu because the recent members vocals and presence just aren't up to par with previous generations. I will still listen to their songs if it's good though.

Ayumi Hamasaki. I looove her songs to death even though her voice aren't my cup of tea, but her recent releases aren't as good in my opinion. Stage-wise she also seem pretty much done, still has the energy...but she seems not as happy as she was.

about Momusu, I just check if their songs are good or not. I tend to follow Angerme and Juice=Juice than them :(

Ayumi's We are the Queens is my new favorite. You're right, she's seems not as happy when she performs unlike before

AKB48 and ARASHI ;;

i just lost intrest in theme TT

I know, they lost their spark in my opinion

Fairies since Miria not there

I only liked their song White Angel

48G to a certain extent

I'm following Nogizaka and Keyakizaka nowadays. Their songs since debut are my style. I can't stop liking Bebitan (Nogi) and Tecchi (Keyaki)

#13 shay

shay

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 818 posts
  • Locationmalaysia

Posted 21 April 2017 - 02:07 AM

Tommy February..not sure if she has any new songs..

#14 someina

someina

Idol

• PipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 02:10 AM

Honestly...

Koda Kumi 

I loved her during her early days, but I'm not a big fan of her more recent stuff.

AKB48 (to an extent)

I still have a bit of interest, but they're not as exciting for me as when Yuko and other graduated members were in the group. I also prefer their older songs and am a fan of very few remaining members (all of which are probably leaving soon). I don't know if I'll stick around once Yukirin and Mayu are gone.

E-Girls

I loved songs like High School Love, Music Flyer, and E.G. Anthem -WE ARE VENUS-, but their recent stuff doesn't interest me as much. I still love Flower though.

I cannot stick if Mayuyu will leave the group. I lost a bit interest when Paruru left. As you noticed,, 48 groups started to lose many members.

I really love Never Ending Story by E-Girls. I love Flower very much, I'm into ballad and it's aesthetic.

johnnys groups in general 

hahaha! ever since Shouned Club was rescheduled, I can't follow them anymore. Worse, Johnny's is too strict and we don't even noticed that they released a song recently. I lost interest on their groups but I still love KAT-TUN very much.

#15 samhoe

samhoe

girl meets evil

• PipPip
  • 201 posts
  • Locationyoung forever

Posted 21 April 2017 - 02:13 AM

hahaha! ever since Shouned Club was rescheduled, I can't follow them anymore. Worse, Johnny's is too strict and we don't even noticed that they released a song recently. I lost interest on their groups but I still love KAT-TUN very much.

yea i liked the songs (kat-tun and kisumai mostly) and there was a couple sites that had subbed kat-tun shows like way back in the day but now its pretty much impossible to find any of their variety stuff so i gave up.  like when i wanna stan, i want the full thing not just scraps.

#16 lavender mint

lavender mint

Cardcaptor

• PipPipPipPip
  • 9,095 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 21 April 2017 - 02:13 AM

Ai Otsuka. I don't really like her recent discographies.

#17 someina

someina

Idol

• PipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 02:16 AM

yea i liked the songs (kat-tun and kisumai mostly) and there was a couple sites that had subbed kat-tun shows like way back in the day but now its pretty much impossible to find any of their variety stuff so i gave up.  like when i wanna stan, i want the full thing not just scraps.

I know how you feel. They stopped doing variety which is sad. Also, Junno left the group (and he has solo activities now)

#18 samhoe

samhoe

girl meets evil

• PipPip
  • 201 posts
  • Locationyoung forever

Posted 21 April 2017 - 02:18 AM

I know how you feel. They stopped doing variety which is sad. Also, Junno left the group (and he has solo activities now)

yea kat-tun is such a sad situation ohdearplz.png  the most angst jpop group 

#19 mochichan

mochichan

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,998 posts
  • Location(ΦωΦ)

Posted 21 April 2017 - 02:20 AM

AKB and maybe 48G in general....like I check on their releases and I have my faves like Sayanee and Jurina but they're so fucking boring these days. AKB don't even seems like they're trying while Keya have been impressing me with their energy and song concepts

I used to like Namie but idk...I just don't care for her releases after Checkmate

#20 someina

someina

Idol

• PipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 02:21 AM

Ai Otsuka. I don't really like her recent discographies.

I like her old songs better :)

Tommy February..not sure if she has any new songs..

she didn't have comeback and I wonder how she's doing now based on her twitter and instagram posts.

http://https://www.i.../p/BSQx1qRDGiC/

https://twitter.com/tommy_army?lang=en

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: jpop, japanese, idol

Up, Up and Away!