4 replies to this topic

#1 elfxo1997

elfxo1997

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,931 posts
  • LocationTokyo, Japan

Posted 20 April 2017 - 12:58 PM

I am about to finish I Bloomed For You (it's still on going tho), and I'm interested in reading more fanfictions about hanahaki disease. IBFY fucked me up real bad even tho it isn't even complete yet xD
Btw, hanahaki is a disease in which you cough out flower petals if your soulmate doesn't love you back

#2 stell

stell

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,105 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 01:12 PM

enjoy. ^^

http://archiveofouro...apters/13764742

#3 Xinsa

Xinsa

You can call me 10 won Daddy

• PipPipPip
  • 1,014 posts
  • Location''Never mind, never mind Even if it’s a road of thorns, we still run Never mind, never mind There are many things in this world you can’t do shit about You better Never mind, Never mind''

Posted 20 April 2017 - 01:39 PM

I am about to finish I Bloomed For You (it's still on going tho), and I'm interested in reading more fanfictions about hanahaki disease. IBFY fucked me up real bad even tho it isn't even complete yet xD
Btw, hanahaki is a disease in which you cough out flower petals if your soulmate doesn't love you back

I immediately thought of this one. Im just so pissed that she didnt put character death in the tags, i hope she somehow turns things around. I seriously cried reading that.

#4 elfxo1997

elfxo1997

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,931 posts
  • LocationTokyo, Japan

Posted 21 April 2017 - 05:08 AM

I immediately thought of this one. Im just so pissed that she didnt put character death in the tags, i hope she somehow turns things around. I seriously cried reading that.

Same... I hope he doesn't die. I never cried while reading fanfic but this one got me sobbing by the later chapters

#5 dead leaves.

dead leaves.

girl meets evil

• PipPipPip
  • 688 posts
  • Locationyoung forever

Posted 21 April 2017 - 05:28 AM

https://archiveofour...g/works/2405873

the first and only hanahiki disease fic i ever read cuz i fucking cried the entire time esp @ the ending im emo

Up, Up and Away!