Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Asryuki

The radically different directions ....

The top new ggs of Kpop and Jpop

They are both monster rookie ( I mean they used to... )

Which do you like better ?

Kpop

Twice

Jpop

Their style are really different, right?

What do you think about them ? What do you like and dislike about their concepts ?

Both are cool.

Actually came across Keyakizaka46 randomly, and it was intriguing how dark their music style was. Usually jpop big girl groups that i've seen are really girly  so they really stood out.

And of course, TWICE are ma babies~

well i'm a twice stan so obviously i like twice. not really a fan of jpop and theres just way too many of them lol their stylings are very similar so it's hard to tell them apart 

can someone explain how those 40+ people groups even work? how does the line distribution work? does like 1/4th of the group get to sing? do they rotate singing members for songs? 

Silent Majority = Trump supporter anthem

well i'm a twice stan so obviously i like twice. not really a fan of jpop and theres just way too many of them lol their stylings are very similar so it's hard to tell them apart 

can someone explain how those 40+ people groups even work? how does the line distribution work? does like 1/4th of the group get to sing? do they rotate singing members for songs? 

They're choral groups.

they're not just average monster rookie, they're monster rookie with steroid

Silent Majority = Trump supporter anthem

They're choral groups.

I love your Yuki badge. It brings back many memories especially rurouni kenshin

Keyakizaka46's uniform concept is cool. I love futari saison's sweet melody but their new release.. um.. And i dont know anybody but the front girl, hardly recognize the other. Too many member to remember.

Twice, only listen their hit, so far i like them all. And with only 9 members i have no problem to match their name and face.

Keyaki!