Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
zao

♡OFFICIAL 8X8X8 THREAD♡

Welcome to 8X8X8'S THREAD AKA A CRAZY FANDOM THAT STANS MEMBERS WE DONT EVEN KNOW YET

8 x 8 x 8 is Loonatheworld's sister/brother group. 0 info on them as of now, all we know is they are rumored to debut August 8th, 2018

lAEqx4w.png

join us on 8x8x8 amino:
http://aminoapps.com/p/ld2m7d

Chaotic 

This track was originally intended to be LOONA's brother group 8x8x8's debut title track, debut title track, but it was changed to showcase ODD EYE CIRCLE's technical vocal skills

Edited by syzao nyan ♥ yves
  • Like 8

I honestly can't wait for 8X8X8 to debut as well, even though not much information has been released about them yet lmao. I hope more information will come from them soon. Thank you so much for making this thread â™¡â™¡â™¡

• Like 1

I honestly can't wait for 8X8X8 to debut as well, even though not much information has been released about them yet lmao. I hope more information will come from them soon. Thank you so much for making this thread â™¡â™¡â™¡

No problem, i'm excited for them too smile.png

Edited by Loona_Fanatic
  • Like 2

omo,you made a thread about them,i will be a regularohbi.png

• Like 1

Quick theory i wanted to put out there. So i think starting with vivi's solo bbc will start releasing 8X8X8 members in loona's monthly solos, which means by the end of the project we will have 8 members. If im right its likely they will be a boy group.

0e4e00ef3267601549d2865423c18a19.gif

my guess is he is probably the first member

Edited by Loona_Fanatic
  • Like 5

8X8X8 is the brother/sister group of loona they are rumoured to debut August 8th 2018.

Nothing much here just wanted to have something for them. There is little to no info on them right now, which gives me plenty of time make this thread look pretty. So look forward to it. Feel free to post any updates on them if you feel like it. Probably wont be much posted here till we get more info on them.[emoji8]

RESERVED

Will this group have a unique sound or concept? 

Im a fan of the companies previous girl group and i can confidently say they will.

Edited by Loona_Fanatic

Will this group have a unique sound or concept? 

all we know about it its that the company is planning to have auditions at the start of 2018 and that they are searching at members talents such as : singing,dancing and composing

Quick theory i wanted to put out there. So i think starting with vivi's solo bbc will start releasing 8X8X8 members in loona's monthly solos, which means by the end of the project we will have 8 members. If im right its likely they will be a boy group.

0e4e00ef3267601549d2865423c18a19.gif

my guess is he is probably the first member

Yep he is confirmed to be a member smile.png

Yep he is confirmed to be a member smile.png

Yassss im ready for that visual slayage Edited by Loona_Fanatic

Yep he is confirmed to be a member smile.png

he was confirmed to be a trainee under BBC,not part of the new group

This is probably too much to hope for, but this group better have talent over visuals. And that I cannot stand an excess of unnecessary members. OH. AND A UNIQUE CONCEPT

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

59fdc61d97e70e1f93546201e7a23108.jpg

c6216fb9cb1e47109d8905a6944779c0.jpg

First attempt at making an op still pretty shitty but its something Edited by Loona_Fanatic

First attempt at making an op still pretty shitty but its something

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using OneHallyu mobile app

it looks good,im sure you will improve and make even better ones in the future,my advice is to save it as .png,the quality is better than .jpg

• Like 1

I'm excited about this group, even though not much is known BBC is doing such a good job with Loona that I have no doubt this group will be amazing as well!

wonder if they'll start teasing us with music/solos soon/

BBC is doing great with Loona so for sure they will do great things with 8x8x8ahmagahplz.png 

• Like 1

i was lowkey expecting bbc to drop something on the 8th.... but no lol

btw i don't even know how many auditions they're having but that's a lot

Edited by Carrott'

Hi I'm here now... I'll definitely be stanning this group as the brother group of Loona!!

All I know is that auditions were DEFINITELY still open in June... I sent a mail asking a few days ago if they still are but haven't got a response.

Seo Sungwook and Kim Jiwan (and Julia/Joo Riah, but it's a girl) from Dream Vocal were accepted as Polaris trainees in June 2017 (http://blog.naver.com/dreamvocalgn/220726902857)

Kim Noah from ModernK Music was also accepted as a Polaris trainee in June 2017 (http://www.modernm.co.kr/news/info/view/13200)

Kim Honggyun (1998) from Dublekick Music was (also) accepted as a Polaris trainee in September 2016 (http://dublekickacademy.com/index.php?mid=gnb44&document_srl=1324&ckattempt=1)

Considering both Jinsoul and Hyunjin were originally Polaris trainees, I guess these 4 could also end up in a BBC group

edit from september 5/6 :

lee yongsu from g arts or wtv the name is also a polaris trainee since summer 2016 (with picture) http://blog.naver.com/dudwls5216?Redirect=Log&logNo=220758487748&from=postView

Edited by Carrott'
  • Like 2