Forums Rules Staff Calendar Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
King of Spades

Announcement Looking for Chinese, Japanese, and Korean Translators!

I'm quite fluent in Japanese (I learned it in a year), so I'd be happy to help translate Japanese stuff :)

Jsyk, I can only do Jap. Anything else is a no go.

Edited by eNTITY
  • Like 1

I'm also new to this forum, but if you still need help, I can translate from Chinese to English. Chinese is one of my native languages, and I study a more advanced level in college

Are y'all still short on Korean to English translators?? Maybe I can help y'all!

I can sorta do jpn to eng. ãƒãƒ³ãƒãƒ³å¤šãã§ã™ã€‚

Well that would be the wrong kanji choice unless you mean you have more than one? xD And you're missing a subject enclitic but I'll let this one slide since we're on a forum and you can write as you speak

might as well start an OH subbing team while we're at it.

then I'll just leave maplestage.com

be ready to welcome me to OH.com with english subs  

This was posted a year ago so I'm not sure if there's still any more spots, but I'm a native Korean and I have subbed 2 episodes of Weekly Idol on my own before and I'm always willing to help translate lyrics, though I'm not sure about subbing :)

you guys probably don't need any more people (lol) but if you ever want more staff i'm fluent in chinese / english. chinese is my home language and i'm  doing extension english at school so there's that ;

Well...I can translate Chinese to English! My first language is Chinese and I'll be happy to help! I'm starting to learn Korean and Japanese from teachers and I would love to help!

im looking for korean translator . i want to learn korean lanuage and letters xD . is there anyone here ? 

Hello! So I know that this was posted waaaayy over a year ago but 

I wanted to volunteer as a Korean translator (English to Korean) if you need any help! 

(I don't know about syncing subtitles though, because editing videos are not my strong suit)

I'm bilingual, but I'm a native Korean speaker. I have done some translation works, both ways, and

I used to run a translation blog for Koreans who needed translation for pop lyrics.

My motivation is just that as someone who understands both languages, I want the correct meaning of 

the lyrics of my favorite artists to get through to all the fans around the world!! 

I've done K-pop translation for my friends before, but haven't really uploaded them online on a steady stream,

(like I once had with Korean translations of English songs before)

so I'd love to get started now! Let me know what you think :) 

I can definitely go for Korean, and i can pull off Japanese if that's whats needed. In about 3 months i will be done with official Chinese (Mandarin) lessons. I don't want all my learning to go to waste so i'm trying to do something that helps me refresh and practice my knowledge of languages.

Fluent in English and Chinese.

Studied Korean for many years.

Willing to translate any of the above if needed  :lol:

Well, the languages I know are basically useless..... It is Hindi and Gujarati...

Add me first if you need a translator for it. 

Edited by VIP4EVER

Uhmm how much do you need Korean to English translators?

I'm  not super great at Korean, but I can manage and translate?

if you're short of eng - jpn translators just lemme know but i have a lot on w/ school atm  :rlytearpls:

not sure if you guys are still looking. I was a translator on different forums
I can do both. korean and japanese :) 

I can help with Hangul and both Kanji / Hiragana.

Fluent English translations for both.

If for OneHallyu I can help with a restricted schedule. For member requests, I only do subtitles for movies. No personal projects or TV-series.

I have a Korean and Japanese friend who work with me at home, so the translations would be 100% accurate.

Edited by -hireshi

I can help out for Chinese

that's if you guys need more hands. :)