Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
sunshinetrbl

Article [pann] I got my period during school, a boy...ã… ã… 

I have this typa horror story happen to me when I was at the age of 15,cant forget sitting through class and suddenly seeing blood on the chair,worst thing tbqh

My friends covered it up for me good and there were several people in class that day,so it was alright

But I still have fears

That guy was cool

Everyone be like him

Edited by ♡ LOEY ♡

I remember when someone bought pads for me lol. I didn't ask him to, he volunteered. He even asked what brand, etc. It was quite sweet tbh :')

He's a true gentleman, keep him lmao.

But honestly bleeding through in public is the fucking worst. Thank god I've only had to go through it once and it wasn't very noticeable but it was still a nightmare.

I experienced this during my secondary school, and it was fucking embarrassing warstarplz.png I'm pretty sure some of my male friends saw it but they didn't say anything, don't even mention such a cool act like this boy idontthinksobetchplz.png

Something like that had happened to a friend of mine at school. They were working on a project in the library so they were sitting down for a long time when she got up the chair was a mess so she was flustered and tried to clean up but he told her to go ahead and that he will clean up instead. That happened when they were in 7th or 8th grade so he was around 13 years old, we thought he acted really mature then, and wondered if it's because he has a twin sister.

That's a gentleman right there laugh.png If this happened to me when I was in school i'm sure they would either laugh or talk behind my back.