Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
sunshinetrbl

Article [pann] I got my period during school, a boy...ã… ã… 

I got my period during academy, a boy sawã… ã… 

Translated by: sunshinetrbl @ www.onehallyu.com

lJ5ukBvhlzyAF11pnzcWT9c7Gdos6jxbGiztcghU

Article: http://pann.nate.com/talk/336659609

I went to academy today and took a test. All you have to do is turn in the test to the teacher’s office and go back home. A while after I came out, a guy I wasn’t close to came and almost immediately came back out. I was walking in the hallway and the teacher opened his/her office door and suddenly the guy put his hand on my shoulder. So I turned to look behind me and he said carefully:

“Ah I think there’s something behind you..â€

This is it. I was seriously flustered and my face turned really red?.. But he was more flustered? Sorry? He took off his hoodie and wrapped it around my waist…. Ah but I was so embarrassed seriously my face was red and I kept saying “Ah...Ah..ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ†He told me he would turn in the test for me and I should go first, so I gave him my test.. Ah once I got home I felt embarrassed and thankfulㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I was so flustered that I couldn’t say thank youㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ.. When I got home I seriously saw a lot.. Today I wore a light blue skirt...ha…..ㅜWhy didn’t I knowㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

On Tuesday I should give him back his clothes right? No matter what I should buy somethingㅠㅡㅠ What should I do.??.. Ah seriously so embarrassing… ㅜㅜWould he think it’s disgusting..

download.jsp?FileID=40535622

ㅇㅇ 2017.04.09 18:23

Usually wouldn’t they just tell you..ㅋㅋSo cool..

추천

반대

ë©‹ì§„ë…€ì„ 2017.04.10 10:32

I hope my son grows up like that. Cool teens!!

추천

반대

마미 2017.04.10 10:43

Even though I’m an ahjumma, heart flutteringㅎ

추천

반대

Edited by sunshinetrbl
  • Like 30

What a gentleman...  When will the boys at my school...

• Like 1

This is actually so sweet though lol, can't imagine any guys here doing that - more like they'd take a picture and spread it on media rolleyes.gif

This is so nice to read. Props to that guy, seriously. 

• Like 1

SNATCH him up girl ! He's a keeper !

Edited by YGMatt
  • Like 4

This is nice of him, wish more people would stop seeing periods as something that is disgusting and taboo

• Like 11

that's kinda embarassing *imagined myself in her shoes*

but the boy handled it coolyza5g21G.png

That's so nice of him. All the boys would be like EW.

My brother did that to a girl, later on in high school. He was the one to bring her to prom rlytearpls.png

That boy can't be real, it's so nice of him...

And the girl shouldn't be embarrassed since the guy seems to understand the struggle lol

What a pro dude. I can't even mention feeling unwell due to my period around my male friends without them making everything ridiculously uncomfortable, and they're over 30. Meanwhile this guy swoops in and saves the day.

Not all heroes wear capes.

• Like 3

that boy is very nice omg ;___; in our place they will just mocking from behind her back

I clicked on this thread and was expecting the worst but I was pleasently suprised. That's how everyone should act - boy or girl - when they see someone else get their period. It was really sweet of him.

• Like 1

I remember when I was a teenager I was in a convention during summer and we were having a conference. When it ended, I started getting up from my chair and a guy behind me whispered to me to sit down and wait for him to come back. He then went out and came back with a jacket and a bag. He actually bought me pads. It was really embarassing but he saved my life.