OneHallyu

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi everyone!   I made some fanart to support the Yuehua boys. Hopefully you guys like it!      

Can you imagine? At their first performance - Cookie Boys' debut - the cameras are rolling - and all of a sudden - four boys show up on the MCountdown stage. With chefs hats they take out the bowls an

i fucking love these future legends

Q5FJsQX.gif

• Like 2

Honestly, I'd be perfectly happy if none of them made the top 11 and they just debut as a 5 man group. I really like the dynamic and general feel they have together. I'd really rather not split them up. 

Yes I realize I have 2 of them in my top 11 in my sig. SHHHHHHH

Edited by Starscall
  • Like 2

The trainers are way more harsh this season than Season 1

Yea!!!! I was surprised it took that long to finally get someone an A grade!!! But props to the Yuehua boys to volunteer to go first. I love their positive and energetic attitude <3 Well, I watched the raw version so I had no idea what they were actually saying. Gonna have to rewatch it later when the Eng sub is ready

Yea!!!! I was surprised it took that long to finally get someone an A grade!!! But props to the Yuehua boys to volunteer to go first. I love their positive and energetic attitude <3 Well, I watched the raw version so I had no idea what they were actually saying. Gonna have to rewatch it later when the Eng sub is ready

Im surprised they had the courage to go first tho. :ahmagah: i'll probably dread it if i was going first tbh

• love changed the title to The Official Yuehua Boys Thread