Please use your display name or email address to log in! User names are defunct. If your display name had special characters, log in with your email address and update your display name asap. ×
Forums Rules Staff Calendar Leaderboard Activity Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
l u n n a

Official Rainie Yang Thread

ElleTaiwan August issue

Her weibo

For GRAZIA

Drama fanmeet and signing

P.S I really consider to compile an update once awhile here (maybe twice a month).Taiwanese dramas slowly drag me to the scene again, so I want to keep up to date by compiling news about her (as I have been only briefly checking her update in every couple months or so although I follow her fanbases on Twitter).

Edited by llamaswag

ElleTaiwan August issue

Her weibo

For GRAZIA

Drama fanmeet and signing

P.S I really consider to compile an update once awhile here (maybe twice a month).Taiwanese dramas slowly drag me to the scene again, so I want to keep up to date by compiling news about her (as I have been only briefly checking her update in every couple months or so although I follow her fanbases on Twitter).

Yes, that would be appreciated.

1st update compilation

Short movie for AppleDaily 15th anniversary

Video with Eng Sub

Click the link for bts

I'm still not sure of her joining dancing show, so I'll skipped.

She attend a festival in Beijing and got award

Interview

Edited by llamaswag

^ Nice update

Rainie Yang clarifies ‘criticism’ directed at Joker Xue https://entertainment.toggle.sg/en/asianbuzz/article/rainie-yang-clarifies-criticism-directed-at-joker-xue-10638102

Basically Rainie made a comment while judging the dance competition that the contestant Joker's performance looked like something from his concert, which some people took as saying it wasn't original for the competition. However Rainie clarified her meaning afterwards and her explanation was well received.

“I just watched this week’s episode. What I meant was that Joker’s dance, performance and aura made me feel like he was having his personal concert. I didn’t mean to say that he was performing something that he’s done at his concert before,†she wrote. “I know that every participant prepares a brand-new choreography just for the show, but I couldn’t express that in the way that I wanted to, which could have easily caused a misunderstanding. After watching (the programme), I felt uncomfortable too, which is why I wanted to make things clear here. Thank you.â€

Edited by Lightning
  • Like 1

^ Nice update

Rainie Yang clarifies ‘criticism’ directed at Joker Xue https://entertainment.toggle.sg/en/asianbuzz/article/rainie-yang-clarifies-criticism-directed-at-joker-xue-10638102

Basically Rainie made a comment while judging the dance competition that the contestant Joker's performance looked like something from his concert, which some people took as saying it wasn't original for the competition. However Rainie clarified her meaning afterwards and her explanation was well received. “I just watched this week’s episode. What I meant was that Joker’s dance, performance and aura made me feel like he was having his personal concert. I didn’t mean to say that he was performing something that he’s done at his concert before,†she wrote. “I know that every participant prepares a brand-new choreography just for the show, but I couldn’t express that in the way that I wanted to, which could have easily caused a misunderstanding. After watching (the programme), I felt uncomfortable too, which is why I wanted to make things clear here. Thank you.â€

Thank u!!

Lets keep this thread update together!!

Anyway, I want to list the dates of her World Tour #YouthLiesWithin so far..

1. Taipei, Taiwan December 16-17, 2017

2. Hong Kong Feb 24-25 2018

3. Guangzhou, China May 20, 2018

4. Chengdu, China August 4, 2018

UPCOMING CONCERTS

5. Beijing August 25, 2018

6. Kaohsiung, Taiwan Oct 6, 2018 (it has 15k capacity and reported to be SOLD OUT in 1minute)

7. Wuhan October 13, 2018

8. Hangzhou, China October 27, 2018

9. Macau November 11, 2018

Edited by llamaswag

Compilation of fancams from #YouthliesWithinTour that I find

These are some of my favorite songs from her.

Dai wo zou-the song that make me a fan of her since 2008

Yu Ai

She shows her bare back hehe

[Media

[/media]

This is a playlist that I create, and the setlist is beautiful. Its so reminiscing.

Edited by llamaswag

Compilation update.

Endorsement for Darlie

At press conference

Conference of LightBulb Series endorsement (make up brand)

Rainie Yang to be a judge of Taiwanese show called Jungle Voice

Edited by llamaswag

Rainie is now married to fellow singer Li Ronghao !

And her new album will be released on November 27th. It's called 刪‧拾 以後 DELETE RESET GROW.
She teased this title a couple of days ago by deleting all her Instagram posts.

2 pre-order versions:

• 拾 RESET version w/ Beloved Rainie 2020 calendar
  • 刪 DELETE version w/ Behind the Songs RAINIE & PARTNERS documentary

Pre-order DELETE version:
Cover

Spoiler

DpT2jg2.jpg

http://www.5music.com.tw/CDList-C.asp?cdno=440485678765

Pre-order RESET version:
Cover

Spoiler

MEsv1DV.jpg

http://www.5music.com.tw/CDList-C.asp?cdno=440485678766

Promo pictures

Spoiler

o61DS1e.jpg
5ZMcYYq.jpg
2oJWg0T.jpg
aozznlY.jpg
WEall21.jpg

This album is described as her most "honest".

First Teaser for title song 節日快樂 Celebration Of Oneself, written by singer Cheer Chen !

It will be released digitally tomorrow.
Single cover

Spoiler

yqd2Rlv.jpg

Full song radio version
https://www.weibo.com/tv/v/IfH2Jljux?fid=1034:4437403382032482

Edited by Linoa62

Both songs are really nice, the Mv's too! Delete, Reset is my favorite, it's really good 🥰

One more music video! For "Love is Love". This is different and darker, it's really cool! Rainie looks great! Love it 😍