OneHallyu

current collection of sasaeng "rumors" from kpopdarksecrets

bottomluhan

i personally find a lot of these interesting and some of them sound fake as shit but whoever owns the account says they'll post more tomorrow, i'm curious as to what you guys think

-Jennie Kim from Blackpink did date someone from BtoB. They used to meet together at cafes and Restaurants.

-Taehyung from BTS lost his virginity at the age of 14.

-Many Girlgroups try to have contact with BTS Taehyung or Jimin. They are really popular among female Idols.

-Lee Hi had sex with Hanbin on the Yg family concert in her hotel room.

Some staff members could hear their moanings in the corridor.

-An Audio from Junhoe is currently spreading among sasaengs. It's an jerking off audio.

-BTS Jungkooks Ex girlfriend had Instagram, she resembles IU a little and is an ex trainee.

-Ikon Jinwhan passport. (not posting the picture)

-Someone from Bts did date a gfriend member.

-Some sasaengs have a 'sextape' of chanyeol and baekhyun. It's Fake.

-taeyeon & baekhyun weren't fake but she did date another sm artist at the same time. He's a sunbae.

-Kai from Exo is apparently really rude to fans

-Sm entertaiment wanted to pair Sehun and Krystal for Pr.

-Exo isn't as close as you think. (a known fact)

-The song body from Winner Mino is about how his groupie and not about an ex girlfriend.

-There is one girlgroup with an innocent image. They are female playboys and boygroup managers are alarmed

-YG entertaiment is a wild place for really big scandals. Sm Entertainment is all about dating, It's like a big brothel.

-A Sasaeng told me that Yeri and Chanyeol are sex partner. Biggest Bullshit.

-Some staff member say that Japanese woman turn GD from BigBang on and that he's a sex addict.

-Rap Monster is not dating anyone. Working is his first priority for now.

-Groups from smaller company's tends to be closer than groups from big companys.

-Hanbin and Lisa were never real. She's not his first love.

-Jin from BTS was dating a Jellyfish trainee.

-Two members from got7 once had a fist fight.Someone from Got got in a scandal but he was cocky about it. He gave them bad publicity and didnot apologize to his members+One  member pulled him after that out of the practice room and hit him. The others and jyp+staff members had to rip them apart because they didn't stop hitting each other

-Many sasaengs (even if they are from other groups/Idols)  love and workship snsd taeyeon.

-SNSD Yuri old number. (not posting)

-BTS Jungkook Email got it from a sasaeng but It's just a rumor (the name is so weird and retarded). (not posting but looks fake as fuck lmao)

-One top group member from the big 3 tried to commit suicide.

-BTS Taehyung had contact with some girl group members trough kakotalk last year 2016.

-Taeyeon once spitted on Jessicas face infront of the choreographer, SNSD and some staff members. (i would've started swinging on g)

i personally find a lot of these interesting and some of them sound fake as shit but whoever owns the account says they'll post more tomorrow, i'm curious as to what you guys think

-Jennie Kim from Blackpink did date someone from BtoB. They used to meet together at cafes and Restaurants.

-Many Girlgroups try to have contact with BTS Taehyung or Jimin. They are really popular among female Idols.
-An Audio from Junhoe is currently spreading among sasaengs. It's an jerking off audio.
-BTS Jungkooks Ex girlfriend had Instagram, she resembles IU a little and is an ex trainee.
-Ikon Jinwhan passport. (not posting the picture)
-Someone from Bts did date a gfriend member.
-taeyeon & baekhyun weren't fake but she did date another sm artist at the same time. He's a sunbae.
-Sm entertaiment wanted to pair Sehun and Krystal for Pr.
-Exo isn't as close as you think. (a known fact)
-The song body from Winner Mino is about how his groupie and not about an ex girlfriend.
-There is one girlgroup with an innocent image. They are female playboys and boygroup managers are alarmed
-YG entertaiment is a wild place for really big scandals. Sm Entertainment is all about dating, It's like a big brothel.
-Some staff member say that Japanese woman turn GD from BigBang on and that he's a sex addict.
-Rap Monster is not dating anyone. Working is his first priority for now.
-Groups from smaller company's tends to be closer than groups from big companys.
-Hanbin and Lisa were never real. She's not his first love.
-Jin from BTS was dating a Jellyfish trainee.
-Two members from got7 once had a fist fight.Someone from Got got in a scandal but he was cocky about it. He gave them bad publicity and didnot apologize to his members+One  member pulled him after that out of the practice room and hit him. The others and jyp+staff members had to rip them apart because they didn't stop hitting each other
-Many sasaengs (even if they are from other groups/Idols)  love and workship snsd taeyeon.
-SNSD Yuri old number. (not posting)
-BTS Jungkook Email got it from a sasaeng but It's just a rumor (the name is so weird and retarded). (not posting but looks fake as fuck lmao)
-One top group member from the big 3 tried to commit suicide.
-BTS Taehyung had contact with some girl group members trough kakotalk last year 2016.
-Taeyeon once spitted on Jessicas face infront of the choreographer, SNSD and some staff members. (i would've started swinging on g)

amgplz.png amgplz.png amgplz.png

imstupid.png imstupid.png

the rest is pretty standard lmao but the ones I quoted are just hilarious

imstupid.png  This takes the cake for sounding fake af

Archived