Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Nepheth

Bang Yedam Official Thread #TREASURE13 #TREASURE

Something we already know but I will post it here too.

YG to debut a new boy group with Bang Yedam by July

201703131313777437_58c61caf80b4f_99_2017

screenshot-entertain.naver.com%2B2017-03

Article: [Exclusive] 'K-Pop Star 2' Bang Yedam to debut with YG's youngest boy group ever

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+3,203, -203] Yang CEO, you should be more concerned with your two painful failures iKON and Winner

2. [+2,491, -64] Take care of Winner and iKON first..

3. [+2,108, -71] Wow, Winner and iKON haven't even made it yet, are you crazy Yang CEO?

4. [+1,665, -60] Basically YG's version of NCT Dream

5. [+761, -63] He's all grown up now, fighting

6. [+225, -7] I'll support them because it's Yedam but... Yang CEO, what about Winner and iKON??....

7. [+201, -7] I wonder what Yang CEO is thinking?? He put out Winner and iKON and left them on the backburner and now he's going to debut a new boy group?? Worry about the groups you have now... iKON hasn't promoted since 2015 and Winner was promised a four part album that has yet to be finalized. This is why I hate YG ã…¡ã…¡ what new group are they even talking about..

8. [+193, -9] Huh? A new debut?... Worry about the people you have now

9. [+170, -7] What the, I thought GD and Winner were having comebacks this year... will they be postponed if there's a new boy group debut?

10. [+139, -3] Winner in 2014, iKON in 2015, Black Pink in 2017, I guess it's their new boy group in a year

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fans disgruntled over news of YG's new boy group debut

bang.jpg

Article: The reason YG fans are boiling over news of Bang Yedam's debut

Source: Herald Econ via Nate

1. [+1,165, -30] I feel worse for Winner than iKON ã…‹ã…‹

2. [+875, -43] Bobby should just leave YG and join a hip hop label, this is a waste of his talent ã…‹

3. [+794, -25] It really is such a waste of Winner and iKON, YG needs to let them promote more

4. [+72, -3] Why oh why did Kang Seung Yoon have to become an idol ã… ã… 

5. [+64, -0] I remember Yang Hyun Suk tried to put Park Jin Young down saying JYP only has Park Jin Young as their one producer so it's harder to debut there whereas YG has 10 producers like Park Jin Young... and yet none of YG's kids have put out albums yet ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ Park Jin Young has signed on new producers and Twice is shooting up ^^

6. [+55, -3] I've never seen a more untalented producer than Yang Hyun Suk ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ he totally lucked out with Big Bang

7. [+50, -3] So is YG done with iKON and Winner then;;; Winner can totally gain popularity if they just get a good song because they already have their own vive going on;;;

8. [+34, -3] Winner and iKON were both considered YG's future but YG held on to them for too long

9. [+32, -0] I always assumed Winner and iKON were still making money from overseas promos but that doesn't seem to be the case either. When Kang Seung Yoon became a fixed cast on 'Flower Crew', he said he was so, so happy that he finally got a reliable income...

10. [+31, -4] A group with Bobby, beWhy, Song Minho, Kang Seung Yoon, and 2-3 extra members would've been a daebak group instead

-

Pann: Winner and iKON thrown out by YG

1. [+70, -0] Don't believe in YG's media play... Black Pink has been said to debut since 2011

2. [+57, -0] I bet you this group won't debut for another 2-3 years... has Yang Hyun Suk ever kept his promise?

3. [+56, -0] I 100% assure you the group won't be out till another three years ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ people don't even believe YG when they put out articles saying they're in the middle of shooting MVs, why would you believe this ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

4. [+18, -0] You actually believe YG? And don't say they threw out Winner and iKON ã…¡ã…¡

5. [+15, -0] I guess YG is trying to make the second Big Bang once again

6. [+13, -0] If it's still in the preparation stage, we won't be seeing the debut till at least next year ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ this isn't the first time Yang Hyun Suk has run his mouth and teased fans, that ba$tard

7. [+9, -1] I believe YG this time. Why? Because Big Bang is actually enlisting in the army now.

8. [+7, -0] Just remember that Black Pink didn't debut till 4-5 years after news of it broke out ã…‹ã…‹

Something very old

Bang Yedam meets idol G-Dragon

Untitled-2.jpg

'K-Pop Star 2' Bang Yedam met his idol, G-Dragon. 

On the March 31st episode of SBS's 'Survival Audition K-Pop Star 2', Bang Yedam headed towards YG for the semi-final stage where he had the honor of meeting his idol, G-Dragon. Their meeting was a special present provided by Yang Hyun Suk. 

On this day's episode, Akdong Musician, Andrew Choi, and Bang Yedam competed in the top three after being cast in SM, YG, and JYP. 

G-Dragon, who's currently preparing for his world tour, approached Bang Yedam first for a hand shake and said, "It's nice seeing you in person like this after only watching you through the TV." 

Bang Yedam said, "I want to become an amazing singer in the future and go on a world tour as well." 

G-Dragon gave him a supportive message and an autographed CD as special gifts for Bang Yedam. 

Thanks for making the thread Ghost, keeping an eye out for him.

Edited by mechuri
  • Like 1

Thanks for making the thread Ghost, keeping and eye out for him.

No problem! smile.png The thread is all over the place at the moment, ooopslaugh.png

Can't wait to see his group tbh

I definitively anticipate!

No problem! smile.png The thread is all over the place at the moment, ooopslaugh.png

I definitively anticipate!

seriously if this is going to be yg's version of nct dream then it could potentially be explosive because nct dream is amazing and the more hip hop version would just be fire

I hope yg keeps to his timetable rather than leaving them to rot for another 4-5 years.

• Like 1

seriously if this is going to be yg's version of nct dream then it could potentially be explosive because nct dream is amazing and the more hip hop version would just be fire

I hope yg keeps to his timetable rather than leaving them to rot for another 4-5 years.

Lol I honestly don't see them going that route, but hey,  it's still way too early to tell. 

I really don't think they gonna debut this year. It's just a noise marketing in my opinion. Next year or two years from seems more like it. 

Edited by Ghost-Snow

I cant wait for Him and Raesungs grouprlytearpls.png they've grown up so much since kpop star YG picked them up young so it reminds me of GDYB/Triple kim in a way (like being the founders of the group and leaders) but my heart is not read stan another boygroup or be a noona fanwarstarplz.png . 

Edited by kiwiihanbiin

I cant wait for Him and Raesungs grouprlytearpls.png they've grown up so much since kpop star YG picked them up young so it reminds me of GDYB/Triple kim in a way (like being the founders of the group and leaders) but my heart is not read stan another boygroup or be a noona fanwarstarplz.png . 

Wait aren't you already noona fan to ikon?

Lol I honestly don't see them going that route, but hey,  it's still way too early to tell. 

I really don't think they gonna debut this year. It's just a noise marketing in my opinion. Next year or two years from seems more like it. 

agreed, highly doubt it will happen this year

agreed, highly doubt it will happen this year

i'm excited for the pre-debut exposure and activities tbh 

me too, it would be nice if they got a tv show or something

me too, it would be nice if they got a tv show or something

any guesses what will come first? cf? a feature?

since they kicked Hanbin off nonagon for the ngg member maybe Bobby will leave next and one of them will take his place. 

otherwise, I think a feature is a possibility given that they worked on Sechs Kies album with Tablo (the Couple remake)

• Like 2

since they kicked Hanbin off nonagon for the ngg member maybe Bobby will leave next and one of them will take his place. 

otherwise, I think a feature is a possibility given that they worked on Sechs Kies album with Tablo (the Couple remake)

I agree. Nona9on most probably.. tho i don't think they'll be removing Bobby.. they had luxury to remove one of double b but both? atleast not for now. I see Raesung doing Nona9on more than Yedam for some reason. 

I think it'll be a feature first though

I agree. Nona9on most probably.. tho i don't think they'll be removing Bobby.. they had luxury to remove one of double b but both? atleast not for now. I see Raesung doing Nona9on more than Yedam for some reason. 

I can't see them having four though, so maybe they will hold off on that for awhile. 

I can't see them having four though, so maybe they will hold off on that for awhile. 

i think new girl will replace lisa (since it doesn't fit her image anymore), and they'll add a guy, to keep it the old 2 boys-1 girl ratio.

still, i hope yg starts releasing singles, so one of the boys feature.

I do think Raeung fits the image the most unless they put someone else unknown to us. Nona90n would be a good start but didn't Hanbin and Bobby start endorsing it after SMTM?