Please use your display name or email address to log in! User names are defunct. If your display name had special characters, log in with your email address and update your display name asap. ×
Forums Rules Staff Calendar Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Vanilla Cupcake

❤ Official NU'EST Baekho Kang Dongho Thread ❤

The amount of scream when all four of them did the body rolls in that pink suit. I thought I was going to die right there and then.

Cherry and I screamed sooo hard when he looked at our direction - I hope he could feel our love. But for real, he is sooooo good looking. It's unreal. 

rlytearpls.png  I can feel your emotion!! so he definitely felt  how much you love him!! 

I just can send him my virtual love... time to write him in instagram and say I LOVE YOU chuplz.png 

I need to share this!! my man sounds great in whatever language he tried!!

pleaseeee sing in spanish!!!

Edited by Suu13

rlytearpls.png  I can feel your emotion!! so he definitely felt  how much you love him!! 

I just can send him my virtual love... time to write him in instagram and say I LOVE YOU chuplz.png 

I need to share this!! my man sounds great in whatever language he tried!!

pleaseeee sing in spanish!!!

OMGGGGGG i know that song, he sang it so beautifully wtf T___T can dongho pls sing chinese lullabies to me every night before i sleep thanks.

JESUS CHRIST. I finally saw Baekho yesterday. rlytearpls.png rlytearpls.png rlytearpls.png  He is soooo hot, and all of NU'EST W are so tall. And jesus christ, they sang so well live. Baekho kept singing those high notes flawlessly. #blessed

And our cute white tiger loves egg tarts <3 <3 <3

ywmCQ2F.jpg

22JO5j6.jpg

Edit: Sorry for being a flop OP. I am almost done with my vacation <3 I will update OP with prettiness soon!!!! <3

The amount of scream when all four of them did the body rolls in that pink suit. I thought I was going to die right there and then.

Cherry and I screamed sooo hard when he looked at our direction - I hope he could feel our love. But for real, he is sooooo good looking. It's unreal. 

Girl when you're back you gotta give us a play by play sweat drop by freaking sweat drop breakdown of your experience in HK!!! (also hope your trip is still kick ass :D) 

also is it me or does he look skinnier again vs. October promos - like he's happy! I think - I hope at least from the fancams but overall he looks like he lost weight

Also guys all these fancams are so great and Baek is killing me softly with his pretty voice and manly face T.T

• Like 1

also is it me or does he look skinnier again vs. October promos - like he's happy! I think - I hope at least from the fancams but overall he looks like he lost weight

omg i thought were my eyes were deceiving me I noticed it too like I was watching the fancams and I just "omona doesn't he look really fucking hot not saying he wasn't hot lately but boii today??"

Because with this man every detail can wild our imagination

The truth under spongebob costume

Look under responsability!!😈😈😈

• Like 2

Hi I've been away from OH for weeks but I just come back to freak out with vanilla cupcake on seeing Baekho this weekend. 

This man is GORGEOUS. BEAUTIFUL. THICC. SEXY. HOT. AND HIS VOICE. OMGGGGG HIS VOICE. 

Tbh I had doubts whether he was able to hit these high notes live esp after worrying about the condition of his throat but OMFG his voice really is the best out there. 

My fave stages from Saturday were Face and Action. When he hit those high note ad lib at the end of Action I was really shook. Like he just did the dance break and then bam he just hit those high notes live like it was a walk in the park. 

And those thighs need to be worshipped. I'm gonna start a new religion based on his thighs.

I PLEDGE MY LOYALTY TO KANG DONGHO, HIS VOICE AND HIS THIGHS ahmagahplz.png

Dis guy. Dis guy he slay me all day erry day (gotta get on my serum game so he can't tell how old I am -)

Ahhhh a fellow drama watcher!! (omg don't even get me started on Park Bo Gum I literally have a gc with my friends where we just talk about how adorable Taek is and how we'd all love to take care of Taek - we think we're hilarious for coming up with that shitty pun)

alsoooo you can so write that was awesome :D now just add in some dialogue and you're good to go lolol

Honestly I find drama actors to generally have non-traditional faces and Dongho's feels non-traditional to me? (Then again I'm obv. biased).

That being said I'm already slayed by the fact that he's composing, singing, being a literal princess - like if he was acting too? Like K.O. I'd never survive.

Lol, are you me for real? Park Bo Gum is such a cutie.... that I HAD to go to his fanmeet last year lol

• Like 9

OMG I finally updated OP with new pics <3 Will update the actual content later this month <3

OMGGG for sure!!! I am back on Friday (So sorry lillith!!! The organizer in Hong Kong couldn't get any merch from Pledis :( There was literally NOTHING to buy other than knock offs). I did get you a LOVE banner - I can mail that to you when I'm back <3

And of course a play by play of how much I am slayyyyyed by NU'EST performance <3

LMAOOOOO You and I were cray when Baekho walked towards the right side of the stage. It was hilarious. I wish I could go all out like that girl behind us but I need to save my voice for this week (or in case I walked into him this week #delulu) 

For real, Baekho's voice couldn't be better live. Everyone sounded like the CD. My favorite stage was Love Paint (duh! My favorite song. I died still when he opened the chorus with that sexy OHHHHHHHH), Face, and Overcome. The stage effects were beautiful. I seriously teared up when those party streamers popped open <3

And foreal, cherry and maki are the best!!! Y'all should hang out with them if you're in town <3 @cherry: Keep in touch!!!! And WeChat me your Baekho (and other NU'EST members) delulu stories LMAO

Edited by Vanilla Cupcake �
  • Like 4

OMG I finally updated OP with new pics <3 Will update the actual content later this month <3

OMGGG for sure!!! I am back on Friday (So sorry lillith!!! The organizer in Hong Kong couldn't get any merch from Pledis :( There was literally NOTHING to buy other than knock offs). I did get you a LOVE banner - I can mail that to you when I'm back <3

And of course a play by play of how much I am slayyyyyed by NU'EST performance <3

LMAOOOOO You and I were cray when Baekho walked towards the right side of the stage. It was hilarious. I wish I could go all out like that girl behind us but I need to save my voice for this week (or in case I walked into him this week #delulu) 

For real, Baekho's voice couldn't be better live. Everyone sounded like the CD. My favorite stage was Love Paint (duh! My favorite song. I died still when he opened the chorus with that sexy OHHHHHHHH), Face, and Overcome. The stage effects were beautiful. I seriously teared up when those party streamers popped open <3

And foreal, cherry and maki are the best!!! Y'all should hang out with them if you're in town <3 @cherry: Keep in touch!!!! And WeChat me your Baekho (and other NU'EST members) delulu stories LMAO

The envy I feel is pure rlytearpls.png rlytearpls.png rlytearpls.png

If you BELIEVE, you shall RECEIVE!!!

I will fangirl with you when NU'EST does another big concert. Meet me in Asia. We will start our own Baekho support group "Hoes for Baekho" (There were A LOT of JR support groups, but not enough for Baekho imo). I can print banners, stickers and posters at Costco, and we can give them out to fans. We can all wear reflective clothing so Baekho oppa will notice us and our love on stage.

#DailyDelulu 

• Like 7

I will fangirl with you when NU'EST does another big concert. Meet me in Asia. We will start our own Baekho support group "Hoes for Baekho" (There were A LOT of JR support groups, but not enough for Baekho imo). I can print banners, stickers and posters at Costco, and we can give them out to fans. We can all wear reflective clothing so Baekho oppa will notice us and our love on stage.

#DailyDelulu 

DUDEEE don't be sorry!!!! A L.O.V.E Banner is already more than I could have thought of so like I'm already over the moon!  *cries tears of happiness * 

ALSO Imma save and I want to come to the next big concert too man where we walk around and party hard to Nu'est live while screaming our lungs out.

I'm also low-key so happy you guys got to meet each other bc meeting other L.O.V.Es is an amazing experience and I'm glad you guys got to do it with the boys there too!!! (AHHH!!)

Hi I've been away from OH for weeks but I just come back to freak out with vanilla cupcake on seeing Baekho this weekend. 

This man is GORGEOUS. BEAUTIFUL. THICC. SEXY. HOT. AND HIS VOICE. OMGGGGG HIS VOICE. 

Tbh I had doubts whether he was able to hit these high notes live esp after worrying about the condition of his throat but OMFG his voice really is the best out there. 

My fave stages from Saturday were Face and Action. When he hit those high note ad lib at the end of Action I was really shook. Like he just did the dance break and then bam he just hit those high notes live like it was a walk in the park. 

And those thighs need to be worshipped. I'm gonna start a new religion based on his thighs.

I PLEDGE MY LOYALTY TO KANG DONGHO, HIS VOICE AND HIS THIGHS ahmagahplz.png

Lol, are you me for real? Park Bo Gum is such a cutie.... that I HAD to go to his fanmeet last year lol

uh hi - yes where do I sign up for this cult religion? Let's do this.

LOL we have such similar taste!! The love I have for Bo Gum is so pure XD I call it the helpless Taek effect. But omg his fan meeting must have been amazing too!!!

omg i thought were my eyes were deceiving me I noticed it too like I was watching the fancams and I just "omona doesn't he look really fucking hot not saying he wasn't hot lately but boii today??"

YESSS glad it's not only me - something's been up. Probably because he's been in the studio more with Bumzu? But also I just realized he was in Jeju and then in HK and Baekho's now Mr.Internationallllll~~~

ALSO LOWKEY I'M ALSO INTERESTED IN DELULU STORIES ABOUT NU'EST GUYS SHARE SHARE T.T 

• Like 2

#DailyDelulu

"Hoes for Baekho" lmao. LURVE IT!! I will join you there. heck i'd even wrap myself in aluminum foil if that gets me noticed by Baekho. #delulu. Next time count me into whatever dodgy preseller ticket group-buy comes up. this ahjumma is more than ready to open her wallet for another glimpse of Baekho's glorious thighs and sweaty clavicles *throws money*.

Yep, I noted too that JR had the most fan presence/support groups in Hk. Ren and Aron were pretty popular too. I think there were even fansites for Jren/Aren/Jron combo. The demographic of HK/Chinese LOVES are generally younger (teens,early20s?) so that could be the reason for their preferences.

I was sitting amidst a group of K-LOVES who were Donghohwes. I guess they were about my age or older #kindredspirits. I managed to decipher with my fail korean that they went to the TW concert too. Talk about dedication! They came armed with reflective KANG DONGHO cloth slogans (i want one!) and BINOCULARS!!! I lowkey wanted to ask if I could borrow for a minute to get a closeup of his beautiful face but I was too shy  *REGRET* rlytearpls.png 

This post has gotten much longer and more incoherent than I intended for it be. Wanted to end by blessing you ladies with a pic of Baekho leaving HK airport sans makeup, in a cap and black mask looking SOOOOO FINE but im too flop and tech-challenged to do it on my phone. arrggg sorry!

EDITED TO ADD THIS:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bbv2BCMnJpx/?taken-by=realhozi

Edited by browsonfleek
  • Like 3

#DailyDelulu

YES! That shall be our inspiration and goal from here on out, let’s work on it #We’llbedelulutogether

Awwww so glad you're sitting with great fans too. The fans around us were so loud and so passionate, I was laughing so hard LMAO But yes, for sure we will get dodgy tickets together next time. It's scary but we can at least go cry together too if we get scammed lol

AND GOD BLESS, that pic <3 less is more definitely for Baekho <3 His eyes are beautiful... The only emoji / sticker appropriate for Baekho:

2zqh0tv.png

P9zP1UK.jpg

bFnZe7M.jpg

7prmW4G.jpg

He looks like he lost so much weight, it kind of makes me uneasy?

His filled eyebrows are beautiful, pledis needs to be banned from thinning it :rlytearpls:

l3ck6ey.jpg

cVWDpHX.jpg

0SE5PgJ.jpg

Edited by QueenKnight
  • Like 2

How about some Black & White Baekho?

DPKqO7iU8AIGfca.jpg

Or dry-lips Baekho

DPMk2R9VQAAc0zj.jpg

If you combine Black & White and dry-lips you get:

DPP4_Q-U8AAsWol.jpg

Baekho serenading you...aww

DPJ1nhsUQAAPUTS.jpg

Me rn:

DPNCWczVoAYWUdw.jpg

Edited by purple00rchid
  • Like 2

DPTYCz6UMAAUhtA.jpg

LAY YOUR HANDS ON ME

LAY YOUR HANDS ON ME

LAY YOUR HANDS ON MEEE~EEEE~EEEE~EE

• Like 1

I've been meaning to ask: Did Baekho always stay at one side of the stage or did he (or the members) move around and change formation, especially during ment? Coz I was thinking if I wanna go to see Minhyun during W1 event I will definitely purchase the seats at the right-side of the stage, cos that's MH's default position (based from even photos).

I'm wondering whether it's the same for Nu'est W as well (I wanna be closest to Baek!!!!!)

• Like 1

SO FLUFFY <3

23754714_1961290777222103_40573533282991

Yea, they all did smile.png Everyone kept changing formations although Baekho stayed mainly on the left side but they all switched sides during songs so I don't feel robbed <3 Plus they move around so much during the dance (unlike W1, there are only 4 people so I guess there are more movements ;) ) 

• Like 1

Guys, i'm not sure if I"m gonna be able to survive the dispatch photos/video teaser (in like 2 hours , assuming we get baekho after aron)

HE'S IN A BATHROBE SHAVING I'M DED la.gifla.gifla.gifla.gifla.gif

BE MY TROPHY HUSBAND KANG DONGHO I AM SO BUYING THAT PHOTOBOOK

edit1:my flop device got shook too ajdgkdngkn my god dispatch knows baekho's fanbase

edit2: saved dispatch's current twitter header

nQZIQDP.jpg

:rlytearpls: :rlytearpls: :rlytearpls: :rlytearpls:

His ending shot i'm gonna combust :la: :la:

Edited by QueenKnight
  • Like 2

@dispatch

@baekho

I AM NOT OKAY

also, he lost weight. But he looks good. Idk what I want. He looks good either way. But I hope he’s not forcing himself to diet.