Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
SLY

Let's face who we are! The Official VERIVERY Thread | Various, Energetic, Real, Innovation | “G.B.T.B.” MV OUT NOW

VERIVERY  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite VRVR member?

• Dongheon
    • Hoyoung
    • Minchan
    • Gyehyeon
    • Yeonho
    • Yongseung
    • Kangmin
    • I stan OT7!

I'm expecting this thread to pick up in activity a bit soon

Well here I am the knight and shining armor of jelpi stans, welp jk im busy but I'll be able to create an op for them ofc

• Like 1

-VERI is the Latin word for 'truth' and VERY is an English word that expresses emphasis or sth hence VERIVERY means 'truly true'.

-VERI stands for the group's attributes: Various, Energetic, Real, Innovation. While VERY means... very.

-VERIVERY is abbreviated as VRVR

-VRVR members are not only creative in singing and performance but also through songwriting and composing as well as being communicative through content in various platforms.

-There are seven members.

-There will be a special show that will be aired to introduce the VRVR members and gain interest.

• Like 1

Do we know anything about the kind of concept they'll have? I want them to debut with a cute and bright concept since those are my favourite :>

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Do we know anything about the kind of concept they'll have? I want them to debut with a cute and bright concept since those are my favourite :>

No such jnfo yet. We know very little past the name at this point but one Naver article did suggest that the boys are already interested in writing and composing. That's about it

Sent from my SM-G570F using OneHallyu mobile app

• Like 1

He looks cute, I hope Jellyfish posts member profiles too.

I think we probably will get profiles once all 7 members are revealed

Sent from my SM-G570F using OneHallyu mobile app

I don't think he looks like 12, maybe 14-15.

Also their reality show starts at 23 sept which means it will be finished around end of the nov assuming it will have 10 episodes. Considering that I don't think they will debut at 2018 maybe in january-march makes more sense.

Do they have an official YouTube channel?

Also their reality show starts at 23 sept which means it will be finished around end of the nov assuming it will have 10 episodes. Considering that I don't think they will debut at 2018 maybe in january-march makes more sense.

I thought jellyfish said they would debut this year Edited by My Everything

I'd say around 17 or so. 14-15 is way too young and at that age most people still usually look pre-pubescent.

• Like 1

I wouldn't say that young tbh, maybe moreso 17-18 to me. Rumor has it he's 98-line though.

Do they have an official YouTube channel?

I thought jellyfish said they would debut this year

Official YT: http://youtube.com/channel/UC4t_pYSKIhLWFgutdzIK66Q/featured/?disable_polymer=1

They did, with a debut pegged around sometime later this year. It's kind of hard to tell tho bc this is a lot of exposure predebut, so it could be right around the corner for all we know.

Edited by CamCam
  • Like 1