Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Frandae

OFFICIAL NINE PERCENT & NEXT "MR NICE" ZHU ZHENGTING THREAD

But then the third person would become a third wheel

Unless it's Kenta

LOVE TRIANGLE JUSEYO

I remember reading a fan account saying Jung Jung is going to do pop by *NSYNC, which is honestly kind of disappointing to me. Out of all *NSYNC songs and Mnet chooses that one

I remember reading a fan account saying Jung Jung is going to do pop by *NSYNC, which is honestly kind of disappointing to me. Out of all *NSYNC songs and Mnet chooses that one

Well the good thing
is the only dancer of his team 
the members of his team not are popular
plus he is the visual of his team QRLGYBO.png
he can shine 
definitely will be the center of his group dave.png

and the other dances team have popular members, the vote split for them idontthinksobetchplz.png

I think Jung Jung  have a good chance to win  category of dance  and win the bonus votes.rlytearpls.png ahmagahplz.png
Edited by zetita

Well the good thing

is the only dancer of his team

the members of his team not are popular

plus he is the visual of his team QRLGYBO.png

he can shine

definitely will be the center of his group dave.png

and the other dances team have popular members, the vote split for them idontthinksobetchplz.png

I think Jung Jung have a good chance to win category of dance and win the bonus votes.rlytearpls.pngahmagahplz.png

Hmm. That's a good point. I hope he and his team does well

giphy.gif

The upgraded version of Sungwook's spider crawling laugh.png

tumblr_oms7diUCr21vf7b66o1_400.gif

• Like 2

I live for these moments where Jungjung can show his acrobatic skills! And his shirt!! Or lack thereof megustabishieplz.png

Kinda sucks how they release these clips only now and not before the eliminations/voting ended. I did not expect that from Gunmin.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

I live for these moments where Jungjung can show his acrobatic skills! And his shirt!! Or lack thereof megustabishieplz.png

Kinda sucks how they release these clips only now and not before the eliminations/voting ended. I did not expect that from Gunmin.

giphy.gif

Aw Seunghyuk was so excited when it was Jung Jung's turn and he kept cheering for him warstarplz.png warstarplz.png

• Like 1

I think I've already accepted the fact that Jung Jung will get eliminated. But I hope Yuehua gives him some activities and promotions instead of having him do nothing

• Like 2

I was rooting for the Yuehua boys, but all of them dropped (and Seunghyuk eliminated) ;-;

Hyeonseob 6 -> 20

Euiwoong 17 -> 25

Justin 31 -> 48

Jungjung 50 -> 57

Probably none of them are gonna make it. There was hope for Hyeonseob, but after the previous ep it'd be hard. There are still many episoded left of course, but still.

• Like 1

I can't believe he is just two ranks away from being on the last place

Idgi how can people ignore such a talented and good looking boy like Jung Jung warstarplz.png warstarplz.png

The way he was comforting woodam, he is so sweet ;_;

Qili, on 12 May 2017 - 4:57 PM, said:

I was rooting for the Yuehua boys, but all of them dropped (and Seunghyuk eliminated) ;-;

Hyeonseob 6 -> 20

Euiwoong 17 -> 25

Justin 31 -> 48

Jungjung 50 -> 57

Probably none of them are gonna make it. There was hope for Hyeonseob, but after the previous ep it'd be hard. There are still many episoded left of course, but still.

Yeah i am losing hope for one of the boys to make it if none of them make it at least we may get their group debut faster ohdearplz.png

• Like 1

Hyeonseob 6 -> 20

Euiwoong 17 -> 25

Justin 31 -> 48

Jungjung 50 -> 57

im REALLY surprised that justin and especially hyungseob dropped warstarplz.png warstarplz.png warstarplz.png

i mean, i was expecting a drop, but not by so much D:

Justin and Hyeongseob dropping that much really surprised me. And Jung Jung comforting Woodam is so touching. He's such a sweetheart, Korea needs to wake up and vote for him. I guess on the bright side, the Yuehua boys will debut faster

Edited by Rosephoenix

Justin and Hyeongseob dropping that much really surprised me. And Jung Jung comforting Woodam is so touching. He's such a sweetheart, Korea needs to wake up and vote for him. I guess on the bright side, the Yuehua boys will debut faster

i really do think that if i-fans could vote, all the yuehua boys would be much higher and more stable

i really do think that if i-fans could vote, all the yuehua boys would be much higher and more stable

I don't know about Hyungseob and Euiwoong, but I think Justin and Jung Jung would definitely be higher if i-fans could vote.

The styling the 'Pop' group got is atrocious compared to the other groups. What kind of injustice.

OMGGG HE DID SO WELL rlytearpls.png rlytearpls.png rlytearpls.png rlytearpls.png rlytearpls.png rlytearpls.png rlytearpls.png rlytearpls.png

I love how he always had a smile on his face throughout the whole performance ;_;

I didn't expect him to lift up his shirt tho raepfaceplz.png 

Top comments on naver:

C_85Y7nUAAA-loY.jpg:large

Cr

rlytearpls.png rlytearpls.png

• Like 1

I love how he always had a smile on his face throughout the whole performance ;_;

I didn't expect him to lift up his shirt tho raepfaceplz.png

Top comments on naver:

Cr

rlytearpls.pngrlytearpls.png

Thank you so much, These comments made my day. JungJung is just the best and it frustrates me that he isn't being noticed. Like the top 11 visuals didn't have him, and I litteray flipped the table- that list is invalid without JungJung.

Also I've already accepted the fact that JungJung is most likely not gonna make it to the final 11, but I hope in vain that he'll at least AT LEAST survive the next elimination.

Btw, I've been stalking this thread and other JungJung related material and I finally felt frustrated enough to rant about JungJung' s situation.

I tend to have a soft spot for the foreign trainees

• Like 2

I live for these moments where Jungjung can show his acrobatic skills! And his shirt!! Or lack thereof megustabishieplz.png

giphy.gif

Aaahhh if only knetz could appreciate JungJung like his fellow PRODUCE 101 mates. He's so graceful...

Also I'm still bitter about Gunmin being cut. I was rooting for him and his Boys in Luv performance really stood to me. I'm gonna cry if I see these biases both leave.

I didn't expect him to lift up his shirt tho raepfaceplz.png

Top comments on naver:

Cr

rlytearpls.pngrlytearpls.png

I hope Jung Jung rises in the next ranking.

Thank you so much, These comments made my day. JungJung is just the best and it frustrates me that he isn't being noticed. Like the top 11 visuals didn't have him, and I litteray flipped the table- that list is invalid without JungJung.

Also I've already accepted the fact that JungJung is most likely not gonna make it to the final 11, but I hope in vain that he'll at least AT LEAST survive the next elimination.

Btw, I've been stalking this thread and other JungJung related material and I finally felt frustrated enough to rant about JungJung' s situation.

I tend to have a soft spot for the foreign trainees

Aw no problem warstarplz.png 

IKR i was surprised to see he wasn't included in the top 11 visuals wthplz.png he is the most handsome trainee in the show tbh and is such a shame kfans who love visuals so much keep ignoring him warstarplz.png

I also have a soft spot for foreign trainees especially Chinese trainees :/