Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Frandae

OFFICIAL NINE PERCENT & NEXT "MR NICE" ZHU ZHENGTING THREAD

From what city does he come from?

I read somewhere that he's from the province Fujian, but I'm not sure which city. And his dance academy was in Shanghai

I read somewhere that he's from the province Fujian, but I'm not sure which city. And his dance academy was in Shanghai

Wow that's awesome, since there's SM Rookies/NCT Kun who quite looks like him, and he also comes from Fujian. Also they're both '96ers. They should totally be friends.

• Like 1

I'm new to onehallyu, but Jung Jung's my ultimate produce 101 bias. I'm sad that he got the least votes on his team, but they did really well.

• Like 1

Wow that's awesome, since there's SM Rookies/NCT Kun who quite looks like him, and he also comes from Fujian. Also they're both '96ers. They should totally be friends.

Yes I noticed the similarity as well! Didn't know they had so much in common though. laugh.png

I'm new to onehallyu, but Jung Jung's my ultimate produce 101 bias. I'm sad that he got the least votes on his team, but they did really well.

Welcome to OH and this thread! meowfaceplz.png

Thanks! I probably won't post too often though, since I'm a shy person.

We won't bite laugh.png Feel free to contribute to this thread whenever you feel like it. The more people to spazz about Jungjung with, the merrier.

I'm quite the introvert as well and I rather lurk than join discussions. But I mean it, when I say you're welcome ^^ And all Jungjung stans I met so far seem nice smile.png

C-ujEzxUMAArjRF.jpg

What a visual god i am not worthy of such beauty warstarplz.png warstarplz.png 

• Like 1

Jung Jung is ranked 84 but this was before the benefits and since their team won he'll rise. 

And I can't believe that one user on that thread say Jung Jung has no talent.

tenor.gif

But anywho I'm scared for him tbh ugh, I don't want to see him get eliminated rlytearpls.png

who said that?souleyesplz.pngwarstarplz.png  

welcomechuplz.png

18095710_1123102277835599_15365592491847

• Like 1

I'm confused. Did Jung Jung get his first maboy gift or not? Maybe Mnet will release his pic later?

He looks so cute and soft with black hair rlytearpls.png 
C-5XSE8XcAAH6dP.jpg

I'm confused. Did Jung Jung get his first maboy gift or not? Maybe Mnet will release his pic later?

I think he hasn't filmed the video yet otherwise it would have been released by now :/

• Like 1

He looks so cute and soft with black hair rlytearpls.png

C-5XSE8XcAAH6dP.jpg

I think he hasn't filmed the video yet otherwise it would have been released by now :/

That makes sense. I was worried Mnet forgot about him again

Edited by Rosephoenix

The dance battle between Jungjung and Eunki made my day!! It's really refreshing to see, since we won't be seeing this dance style very often on this show. And get that screentime Jungjung!! rlytearpls.png

The dance battle between Jungjung and Eunki made my day!! It's really refreshing to see, since we won't be seeing this dance style very often on this show. And get that screentime Jungjung!! rlytearpls.png

I was so shook when I saw them dance! That fan service level is high

I was so shook when I saw them dance! That fan service level is high

I have to laugh every time I see Eunki's face during that part though, idk why lol. He probably didn't expect JJ to come so close. 

And Daniel is totally me laugh.png

The dance battle between Jungjung and Eunki made my day!! It's really refreshing to see, since we won't be seeing this dance style very often on this show. And get that screentime Jungjung!! rlytearpls.png

i literally screamed when i saw this UGHHHHHHHHHH 

THE CHEMISTRY

THEY WERE ON FIRE

Eunki should go join Yuehua, so my new OTP can be together

Are you me? :har:

I only watch P101 for Eunki but ever since, I have discovered talented, likeable trainees ;; Jung Jung is amazing at dancing (kind of expected from Chinese trainees) and both of them seem to move from C to D together :har: They have such a good chemistry ;;

That impromptu is superb

• Like 2