Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Frandae

OFFICIAL NINE PERCENT & NEXT "MR NICE" ZHU ZHENGTING THREAD

omg he looks so good with black hairahmagahplz.png ahmagahplz.png

why is the thread so dead souleyesplz.pngwarstarplz.png

well he's not one mnet's favorites so I'm not surprised that ppl here are forgetting he exists. I'm not ready to see tomorrow's ranking tbh.

-----------------

so gorgeous, he should re-dye his hair like this

0060YbVrly1fet9vebndyj30rs0ijam9.jpg

0060YbVrly1fet9vc2g6pj30ij0rs4ch.jpg

cr. YHlovely_å¯çˆ±å¤š

btw his bar on maboy has made more progress. let's get this cutie one of the prizes.

• Like 1

He fell a lot in voting this week :(

GIF-cry-crying-dean-winchester-frustrate

And I'm so mad!!!

giphy.gif

• Like 1

I wonder why he is so underrated? He has the visuals and talent warstarplz.png 
I wish i could vote for him T_T

• Like 1

I'm so sad with his new rankingwarstarplz.png at least in this episode he got more screentime. I was dying when he said they choosed the other team cause they were not cuteharharplz.png  (my english lmao sorry)

well he's not one mnet's favorites so I'm not surprised that ppl here are forgetting he exists. I'm not ready to see tomorrow's ranking tbh.

-----------------

so gorgeous, he should re-dye his hair like this

0060YbVrly1fet9vebndyj30rs0ijam9.jpg

0060YbVrly1fet9vc2g6pj30ij0rs4ch.jpg

cr. YHlovely_å¯çˆ±å¤š

btw his bar on maboy has made more progress. let's get this cutie one of the prizes.

fD4JAZe.png fD4JAZe.png  HE LOOKS SO GOOD OMGGGGGGQRLGYBO.png yuehua ¬¬ why didn't they keep this hairsouleyesplz.png    

ahmagahplz.png

I haven't got time yet to watch the show, forgive me TT

I'm currently writing final exams D:

But rest assured, JungJung is still my fav and I'd still sleep with him in a heartbeat

good luck with thatchuplz.png

He fell a lot in voting this week :(

I still can't believe how much he droppedwarstarplz.png warstarplz.png  

Edited by opparismine

I'm (un)patiently waiting for his slayage on the show

• Like 1

He did really good his facial expressions were on point the whole performance he was always smiling

I hope kfans start to notice him after this ;_;

Edited by totek
  • Like 1

He looks so good in the replay stage deepstareplz.png deepstareplz.png and he is so tall QRLGYBO.png

Zheng Ting finally cleared the first mission on 101maboy.com superheroh.png yeahh~ remember to keep voting for him everyday<3

Okay, so I've watched all the episodes so far. But like the first season it's obvious Mnet has its favourites. The distribution of screentime is unfair, but it could have been much worse. I'm really glad jungjung had dyed his hair before coming to this show, since it makes him stand out. 

I'm looking forward to Ep4, but I've heard somewhere that both Replay performances were messy. So I want to keep my expectations low. Tho I did like his individual cam. He's a ray of sunshine, so bright on stage <3

• Like 3

Okay, so I've watched all the episodes so far. But like the first season it's obvious Mnet has its favourites. The distribution of screentime is unfair, but it could have been much worse. I'm really glad jungjung had dyed his hair before coming to this show, since it makes him stand out. 

I'm looking forward to Ep4, but I've heard somewhere that both Replay performances were messy. So I want to keep my expectations low. Tho I did like his individual cam. He's a ray of sunshine, so bright on stage <3

they were lying amgplz.png both teams did well! but JungJung team won, the shitty part is that he got the least votes from his teamwarstarplz.png  like18-19 voteswarstarplz.png they must be blindunimpressed.png

they were lying amgplz.png both teams did well! but JungJung team won, the shitty part is that he got the least votes from his teamwarstarplz.png  like18-19 voteswarstarplz.png they must be blindunimpressed.png

I got impatient and watched the RAW version of ep4. Agreed, they did well. I shouldn't believe fanaccounts anymore when it comes to Broduce101 -.-

Ikr, I'm sad he got the least votes in his team, but at least they won. He will very unlikely be eliminated the next episode, but I am afraid he won't make it to the top 11, unless a miracle happens. Just realistically speaking, I don't think many foreigners will make it to the top 11. Guanlin has the highest chance if he maintains his popularity and both Takada and Justin are more popular than Jungjung. But there are more episodes to go, so I'll keep hoping and supporting him till the end smile.png

• Like 2

Jung Jung is ranked 84 but this was before the benefits and since their team won he'll rise. 

And I can't believe that one user on that thread say Jung Jung has no talent.

tenor.gif

But anywho I'm scared for him tbh ugh, I don't want to see him get eliminated rlytearpls.png

• Like 1

Qili, on 28 Apr 2017 - 5:30 PM, said:

I got impatient and watched the RAW version of ep4. Agreed, they did well. I shouldn't believe fanaccounts anymore when it comes to Broduce101 -.-

Ikr, I'm sad he got the least votes in his team, but at least they won. He will very unlikely be eliminated the next episode, but I am afraid he won't make it to the top 11, unless a miracle happens. Just realistically speaking, I don't think many foreigners will make it to the top 11. Guanlin has the highest chance if he maintains his popularity and both Takada and Justin are more popular than Jungjung. But there are more episodes to go, so I'll keep hoping and supporting him till the end smile.png

Yeah, fanaccounts are the Devil's spawn @ this point. I don't believe he'll be eliminated either, tho I do hope he rises after this. After all, we've only seen the cute side of JJ. Just wait until EDGY JUNG JUNG comes out....hurrplz.png

C6jOK1HU8AAaanv.jpg

C6jOT37VsAA2tQG.jpg

Oodles, on 28 Apr 2017 - 9:50 PM, said:

Jung Jung is ranked 84 but this was before the benefits and since their team won he'll rise. 

And I can't believe that one user on that thread say Jung Jung has no talent.

tenor.gif

But anywho I'm scared for him tbh ugh, I don't want to see him get eliminated rlytearpls.png

Yeah, I think JJ will be okay, once the extra votes are applied. Now I'd like to know which user said that, as if his pre-debut videos, audition vid, or Countdown preview vid wasn't enough. He may not be a D.O or a Yixing in terms of vocals, but he's far from terrible. If the person is stanning any one of the trainees I'm thinking of in my head right now, then they've got a lot of nerve. 

I agree with your Top 11 speculations. I think Mnet wants to keep the Top 11 as purely Korean as possible (with the exception of Samuel, who is a favourite of theirs) and the foreigner that has the best chance at the moment is Guanlin, since he's consistently been voted in the Top 11 and has one of the bigger fanbases in Korea.

I think JungJung has the opportunity to rise, but once the voting system changes to just 1 vote for 1 boy as opposed to 11 votes, I think his chances of making the final 11 are slim :( Pinky did it as another Chinese trainee, but she had a pretty strong following even from earlier on and international fans also could vote last season. If i-fans could vote for the boys, I'm sure JungJung would be much higher and closer to the top 11.

Edited by MMHH
  • Like 2

I agree with your Top 11 speculations. I think Mnet wants to keep the Top 11 as purely Korean as possible (with the exception of Samuel, who is a favourite of theirs) and the foreigner that has the best chance at the moment is Guanlin, since he's consistently been voted in the Top 11 and has one of the bigger fanbases in Korea.

I think JungJung has the opportunity to rise, but once the voting system changes to just 1 vote for 1 boy as opposed to 11 votes, I think his chances of making the final 11 are slim :( Pinky did it as another Chinese trainee, but she had a pretty strong following even from earlier on and international fans also could vote last season. If i-fans could vote for the boys, I'm sure JungJung would be much higher and closer to the top 11.

Oh I didn't include Samuel, because he's half Korean.

A lot of people didn't know Pinky was Chinese in the very beginning right? I'm not sure about it, because I didn't watch SE1 till after IOI disbanded orz, but that's what I heard at least. And she speaks Korean fluently. I agree their circumstances are not comparable.

But at least the show can help Jungjung build a decent fanbase for when he debutes with other trainees from Yuehua smile.png