Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Frandae

OFFICIAL NINE PERCENT & NEXT "MR NICE" ZHU ZHENGTING THREAD

He looks so good with a cap on :D

He looks freakingly good ALL THE TIME!![emoji7]

It also doesnt help that he is oozing with cuteness and sex appeal atvthe same time.

Ok. I just said that.[emoji15]

Sent from my SM-G7102 using OneHallyu mobile app

I feel so stupid. When the new batch of videos were up on Naver I was searching for a head with orange hair and I didn't see him so I just watched my other fave's video and closed it. He looks so good wearing hats.

Why he is so damn cute and adorable tho?? dsasfj he is so my type.

I kept repeating the part where he touches the plate and freaks out so I had to make some gifs laugh.png

IDJJPB0.gif QH26ZxO.gif

And lmao @ him still speaking when he's not supposed to.

------------

HD pics

produce101_official  IG Update

17663153_412817575764304_247435171745025

• Like 2

I just hope & pray that after S2 is over, his company pushes for a new BG, with him included. I know that's prolly pushing it, but with the number of trainees they sent, along with some of the others gaining major attention on the show, Jung Jung can gladly use more attention. :3

Me if this ever happens:

1491445837842093.gif?1491445851.gif

Edited by CamCam
  • Like 1

I just hope & pray that after S2 is over, his company pushes for a new BG, with him included. I know that's prolly pushing it, but with the number of trainees they sent, along with some of the others gaining major attention on the show, Jung Jung can gladly use more attention. :3

Me if this ever happens:

1491445837842093.gif?1491445851.gif

I've believed that Yue Hua boys are gonna slay once they debut. I hope the 5 that they've sent will form a group. The 5 have a pretty strong visuals. They just have to hone the skills of this 5 both in dancing and singing/rapping. They're gonna be BIG!!

So pls support the other 4 (Hyeongseop, Justin, Euiwoong, Seung-hyuk)

• Like 1

BOY BETTER SLAY ME LATER!

THAT YUEHUA GROUP PERFORMANCE WOULD BE ICONIC! 

I'll be waiting patiently...chuplz.png

• Like 1

fD4JAZe.png warstarplz.png warstarplz.png warstarplz.png warstarplz.png  HE IS SO FUCKING GOOD, I'M CRYING OMG

He looks the best pre produce 101!! so handsome ahmagahplz.png ahmagahplz.png ahmagahplz.png ahmagahplz.png

rmRrLcr.gif

He's so amazing and sooo underrated. I was so happy that they picked him as one of the great dance performances, and I saw many comments asking about him.

I missed the episode but I already saw on twitter that he's ranked #31, which is not too bad considering that it's only koreans voting (I mean my other fave who I thought was more popular is #80 ohdearplz.png ) Mnet please give some more screentime, I don't wanna see him drop.

Some gifs because he's way too cute and soft and I love him

8kBFzgk.gif

hX9qPa8.gif

hILOZ7n.gif

cr. tingelight318

• Like 1

fD4JAZe.png warstarplz.png warstarplz.png warstarplz.png warstarplz.png  HE IS SO FUCKING GOOD, I'M CRYING OMG

He looks the best pre produce 101!! so handsome ahmagahplz.png ahmagahplz.png ahmagahplz.png ahmagahplz.png

Damn he's really good. 

And tbh I'm a bit worried for him since Mnet nasty ass decided i-netz can't vote it's going to be hard for him. He ranked in the top n.30 which is nice but hopefully he'll have more screentime and shine in the upcoming episodes. Like he's so talented and to see him not make the group or rank higher would be a shame. 

--

Also hi, I will be here often <3 

Edited by Oodles
  • Like 2

Damn he's really good.

And tbh I'm a bit worried for him since Mnet nasty ass decided i-netz can't vote it's going to be hard for him. He ranked in the top n.30 which is nice but hopefully he'll have more screentime and shine in the upcoming episodes. Like he's so talented and to see him not make the group or rank higher would be a shame.

--

Wait wait wait, i-netz can't vote????? Wtf, when did that happen?!

Sent from my iPhone using OneHallyu mobile app

Edited by DaeSan

Damn he's really good. 

--

I'M SO SAD warstarplz.png

• Like 1

Why don't people think the Yueha boys will debut in a group, they'll probably add a korean member to them I think

Why don't people think the Yueha boys will debut in a group, they'll probably add a korean member to them I think

i think just like with cosmic girls, the yuehua and starship trainees will come together to form a group :)

even with the 5 yuehua trainees and 2 starship trainees on produce 101 right now, i feel like the 7 of them could already become a group

• Like 1

Ep2 Jung Jung ranked n. 29 he went up from ep1 ranking (n. 31) not bad but he deserves better TT

Edited by Oodles
  • Like 1

Wait wait wait, i-netz can't vote????? Wtf, when did that happen?!

Sent from my iPhone using OneHallyu mobile app

Sorry for late reply TT but yes we cant vote without a CJ ONE id https://onehallyu.com/topic/499846-ifans-cant-vote-in-produce-101-s2/

Sorry for late reply TT but yes we cant vote without a CJ ONE id https://onehallyu.com/topic/499846-ifans-cant-vote-in-produce-101-s2/

:rlytearpls:

Will continue to vote on maboy, hopefully he can get some prizes.

http://101maboy.com/m101.php

So excited for next week

MnfBDbU.gif

I hope his group does well. He isn't the center but I'm praying for decent screentime so he can rise even more.

• Like 3

So excited for next week

MnfBDbU.gif

I hope his group does well. He isn't the center but I'm praying for decent screentime so he can rise even more.

OMGGGGGGGGGGGG HE LOOKS SO CUTE IN THAT PREVIEWrlytearpls.png  dreamchaser is the besthoplz.png

He rose to #29 today! Good job sweetie :D

yesla.gif !!!! 

• Like 2

QRLGYBO.png C8tzDJCU0AAQVta.jpg

wow, jung jung looks angelic and royal in this photo

• Like 2

7qWf1gz.gif

VE8US2Z.gif

CkeA88J.gif

9Sv8w0X.gif

src

cutie laugh.png he seems to be close to Seunghyuk, I saw them holding hands when they were getting ready for their Just Right performance

Edited by ᴄᴀɴᴅ�
  • Like 2