Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Frandae

OFFICIAL NINE PERCENT & NEXT "MR NICE" ZHU ZHENGTING THREAD

STAN JUNGJUNG! I'm gonna be promoting him soon, so the whole world can know about bae! ♥♥

So guys, I know that it's early, and all we really have are the intro vids & the field performance vids to judge him off of....

....but what's the likelihood that he could still rise? He's still placed pretty high this early, so hopefully things could change for the better for him? :D

*whispers*(#StanJungJung)*whispers*

tumblr_omly7eOU4R1vr7a71o2_250.gif

*cross my fingers*

I think the same, his korean need to improve or there's no chancewarstarplz.png  his videos on naver are not popular warstarplz.png

btw are you guys voting for him on https://101maboy.com/?? it's really easy meowfaceplz.png

He looks so handsome today deepstareplz.png deepstareplz.png

Wait, what's 101maboy? Sooooo many sites, sooo much Jung Jung, soooo little patience for waiting on S2 to start! chuplz.png

You can use this as a guide: https://twitter.com/daehwinet/status/847695918186938368

It's a support project, he can win some stuff and you can vote once per day!!

Ooh okay, thanks bb! I'll make sure vote for JungJung bae as much as I can! ^_^

• Like 1

I just hope & pray that after S2 is over, his company pushes for a new BG, with him included. I know that's prolly pushing it, but with the number of trainees they sent, along with some of the others gaining major attention on the show, Jung Jung can gladly use more attention. :3

Me if this ever happens:

1491445837842093.gif?1491445851.gif

Edited by CamCam
  • Like 1

Qili, on 28 Apr 2017 - 5:30 PM, said:

I got impatient and watched the RAW version of ep4. Agreed, they did well. I shouldn't believe fanaccounts anymore when it comes to Broduce101 -.-

Ikr, I'm sad he got the least votes in his team, but at least they won. He will very unlikely be eliminated the next episode, but I am afraid he won't make it to the top 11, unless a miracle happens. Just realistically speaking, I don't think many foreigners will make it to the top 11. Guanlin has the highest chance if he maintains his popularity and both Takada and Justin are more popular than Jungjung. But there are more episodes to go, so I'll keep hoping and supporting him till the end smile.png

Yeah, fanaccounts are the Devil's spawn @ this point. I don't believe he'll be eliminated either, tho I do hope he rises after this. After all, we've only seen the cute side of JJ. Just wait until EDGY JUNG JUNG comes out....hurrplz.png

C6jOK1HU8AAaanv.jpg

C6jOT37VsAA2tQG.jpg

Oodles, on 28 Apr 2017 - 9:50 PM, said:

Jung Jung is ranked 84 but this was before the benefits and since their team won he'll rise. 

And I can't believe that one user on that thread say Jung Jung has no talent.

tenor.gif

But anywho I'm scared for him tbh ugh, I don't want to see him get eliminated rlytearpls.png

Yeah, I think JJ will be okay, once the extra votes are applied. Now I'd like to know which user said that, as if his pre-debut videos, audition vid, or Countdown preview vid wasn't enough. He may not be a D.O or a Yixing in terms of vocals, but he's far from terrible. If the person is stanning any one of the trainees I'm thinking of in my head right now, then they've got a lot of nerve. 

While I'm sad that Jung Jung's been eliminated, I have faith in Yuehua that they'll take care of him & the rest of Yuehua boys for their debut. Anticipating his imminent slayage!

LDkIN4M.gifRed-haired Wonder  LDkIN4M.gif

tumblr_oozqp2f5Kk1w8h3joo1_540.gif

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this