Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Frandae

OFFICIAL NINE PERCENT & NEXT "MR NICE" ZHU ZHENGTING THREAD

Clearer shot of him

I don't like his new hairstylewarstarplz.png  I think he looks even better with his hair pushed back (whatever it's called)

wfTtUxR.jpg

50BR2qR.gif

or at least longer like the first time rlytearpls.png rlytearpls.png  

Hnxt1tL.jpg

His new hair makes him kinda silly looking lmao I don't know how to explainsouleyesplz.png english is not my first language sorry

guys what do you think?  harharplz.png

So guys, I know that it's early, and all we really have are the intro vids & the field performance vids to judge him off of....

....but what's the likelihood that he could still rise? He's still placed pretty high this early, so hopefully things could change for the better for him? :D

*whispers*(#StanJungJung)*whispers*

tumblr_omly7eOU4R1vr7a71o2_250.gif

*cross my fingers*

I'm really hoping that he does rise smile.png

He has the visuals, the personality, and the dancing skills. The only things that I'm worried about are his Korean skills and his singing. But I'm sure his Korean will improve with time and hopefully, his singing will too. Even if he doesn't make the final lineup, I really hope he makes it far so we can see more of him! His videos are definitely near the top in terms of views, but he's in Team D so I hope he can prove himself to the judges too.

Overall he's a total catch and I'm obsessed with him already T_T

I think the same, his korean need to improve or there's no chancewarstarplz.png  his videos on naver are not popular warstarplz.png

btw are you guys voting for him on https://101maboy.com/?? it's really easy meowfaceplz.png

He looks so handsome today deepstareplz.png deepstareplz.png

• Like 1

Wait, what's 101maboy? Sooooo many sites, sooo much Jung Jung, soooo little patience for waiting on S2 to start! chuplz.png

You can use this as a guide: https://twitter.com/daehwinet/status/847695918186938368

It's a support project, he can win some stuff and you can vote once per day!!

Edited by opparismine
  • Like 1

oh my god every picture of him today is giving me heart palpitations

Especially those of him wearing the purple hoodie and this one
C8dr5TYUMAAYpVl.jpg
I'm glad his fansites could be there

edit: I've been voting for him with two accounts everyday since that maboy thing started smile.png  

QRLGYBO.png QRLGYBO.png 

tinge light? another ZhengTing's fansite?fD4JAZe.png

So excited for next week

MnfBDbU.gif

I hope his group does well. He isn't the center but I'm praying for decent screentime so he can rise even more.

OMGGGGGGGGGGGG HE LOOKS SO CUTE IN THAT PREVIEWrlytearpls.png  dreamchaser is the besthoplz.png

He rose to #29 today! Good job sweetie :D

yesla.gif !!!! 

• Like 2

I'm so sad with his new rankingwarstarplz.png at least in this episode he got more screentime. I was dying when he said they choosed the other team cause they were not cuteharharplz.png  (my english lmao sorry)

well he's not one mnet's favorites so I'm not surprised that ppl here are forgetting he exists. I'm not ready to see tomorrow's ranking tbh.

-----------------

so gorgeous, he should re-dye his hair like this

0060YbVrly1fet9vebndyj30rs0ijam9.jpg

0060YbVrly1fet9vc2g6pj30ij0rs4ch.jpg

cr. YHlovely_å¯çˆ±å¤š

btw his bar on maboy has made more progress. let's get this cutie one of the prizes.

fD4JAZe.png fD4JAZe.png  HE LOOKS SO GOOD OMGGGGGGQRLGYBO.png yuehua ¬¬ why didn't they keep this hairsouleyesplz.png    

ahmagahplz.png

I haven't got time yet to watch the show, forgive me TT

I'm currently writing final exams D:

But rest assured, JungJung is still my fav and I'd still sleep with him in a heartbeat

good luck with thatchuplz.png

He fell a lot in voting this week :(

I still can't believe how much he droppedwarstarplz.png warstarplz.png  

Edited by opparismine

He looks so good in the replay stage deepstareplz.png deepstareplz.png and he is so tall QRLGYBO.png

Zheng Ting finally cleared the first mission on 101maboy.com superheroh.png yeahh~ remember to keep voting for him everyday<3

Okay, so I've watched all the episodes so far. But like the first season it's obvious Mnet has its favourites. The distribution of screentime is unfair, but it could have been much worse. I'm really glad jungjung had dyed his hair before coming to this show, since it makes him stand out. 

I'm looking forward to Ep4, but I've heard somewhere that both Replay performances were messy. So I want to keep my expectations low. Tho I did like his individual cam. He's a ray of sunshine, so bright on stage <3

they were lying amgplz.png both teams did well! but JungJung team won, the shitty part is that he got the least votes from his teamwarstarplz.png  like18-19 voteswarstarplz.png they must be blindunimpressed.png

Jung Jung is ranked 84 but this was before the benefits and since their team won he'll rise. 

And I can't believe that one user on that thread say Jung Jung has no talent.

tenor.gif

But anywho I'm scared for him tbh ugh, I don't want to see him get eliminated rlytearpls.png

who said that?souleyesplz.pngwarstarplz.png  

I'm new to onehallyu, but Jung Jung's my ultimate produce 101 bias. I'm sad that he got the least votes on his team, but they did really well.

welcomechuplz.png

18095710_1123102277835599_15365592491847

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this