Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Frandae

�OFFICIAL NINE PERCENT & NEX7 "MR NICE" ZHU ZHENGTING THREAD】

apparently he was at the airport today.. i wonder what for

lol we can barely see his face, but his side profile tho rlytearpls.png

He has a cute smile rlytearpls.png

and he has a fansite yall!! the one who took the pics is zztbar but I think he ha may have more.

I found the eng trans of his letter

Hello! Producer, I love you!

I am Jung Jung. Although my Korean is not that great now, I will work harder in the future!

I love you! Please vote for me!

Edited by ᴄᴀɴᴅ�

Yay, he has a thread this will be my home ahmagahplz.png

He has a cute smile rlytearpls.png

and he has a fansite yall!! the one who took the pics is zztbar but I think he ha may have more.

I found the eng trans of his letter

Hello! Producer, I love you!

I am Jung Jung. Although my Korean is not that great now, I will work harder in the future!

I love you! Please vote for me!

His handwriting is so pretty omo

His dancing skills are amazing! I didn't think I'd watch produce 101, but jungjung is really drawing me in ahmagahplz.png

His dancing skills are amazing! I didn't think I'd watch produce 101, but jungjung is really drawing me in ahmagahplz.png

Same. I didn't watch S1, but a few days ago when it all started I heard about Moonbok being in the competition and I got curious seeing all the hype around the show on twitter. Then when the intro videos dropped I was so shook by Jungjung's dancing skills but he had me the second he said Hi in that cute voice laugh.png

Please support him, he needs your vote

lXRrEli.gif

The red hair suits him so much deepstareplz.png

chuplz.png

It really does! I love how it makes him stand out laugh.png

C6dcwEvVMAElVUy.jpg

94fC80G.jpg

Same. I didn't watch S1, but a few days ago when it all started I heard about Moonbok being in the competition and I got curious seeing all the hype around the show on twitter. Then when the intro videos dropped I was so shook by Jungjung's dancing skills but he had me the second he said Hi in that cute voice laugh.png

lXRrEli.gif

All the hype about Moonbok just put me off tbh. I'm not really a person to give in to hypes unless it manages to fascinate me at first glance. And OH BOY did Jungjung captivate me.

Justin is actually from my parents' hometown, so I feel obliged to vote for him lmaoo. But maybe jungjung can change my mind during the show. ohbi.png I do hope both of them get plenty of screentime.

Jungjung 4 center datassplz.png  

I006nDYQjgy1fdhn3ahypgj30q80k2tbd.jpg

C6xl_WzV4AAyZJq.jpg

Presh iloveyouplz.gif   this show needs to air already I'm out of photos.

Edited by ‎L.O.Λ.E

lXRrEli.gif

C6dcwEvVMAElVUy.jpg

94fC80G.jpg

will support Jung Jung!

All the hype about Moonbok just put me off tbh. I'm not really a person to give in to hypes unless it manages to fascinate me at first glance. And OH BOY did Jungjung captivate me.

Justin is actually from my parents' hometown, so I feel obliged to vote for him lmaoo. But maybe jungjung can change my mind during the show. ohbi.png I do hope both of them get plenty of screentime.

Lol that's fine! Justin is a cutie too. Good thing is that you vote for 11 boys the first time smile.png after that it'll get harder because most of us stan more than one person laugh.png

I hope so too, Yuehua boys seem to be well liked so Mnet better not get shady with the editing.

will support Jung Jung!

chuplz.png

-------

He's back in Korea smile.png

aa6015b4ly1fdp2qdrladj21np2hx4qv.jpg

aa6015b4ly1fdp2qj73cbj22cw1l6x6s.jpg

More pics

aa6015b4ly1fdp2qfrg1bj21m92kax6t.jpg

aa6015b4ly1fdp2qbofu3j22g71lz7wm.jpg

aa6015b4ly1fdp2qhj37dj21b622i1l0.jpg

cr. Baidu朱正廷å§

Lol that's fine! Justin is a cutie too. Good thing is that you vote for 11 boys the first time smile.png after that it'll get harder because most of us stan more than one person laugh.png

I hope so too, Yuehua boys seem to be well liked so Mnet better not get shady with the editing.

Ah that's good to know. I actually watched SE1 after IOI had disbanded lol, so I didn't really understand the voting system.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GODJUNG chuplz.png chuplz.png chuplz.png

LET'S DEBUT! U ALWAYS HAVE MY BACK rlytearpls.png

I just did the PD101 quiz today and got him at 1st try, in his birthday! FATE warstarplz.png

Edited by mon chan
  • Like 2

I made a thread for him smile.png

Happy birthday Zhengting!

https://onehallyu.com/topic/489493-%E2%98%85-happy-birthday-to-produce-101s-jungjung-%E2%98%85/

-------

those pants tho, I'm dying

Edited by ᴄᴀɴᴅ�

If he really is in D his singing must be like Sohee, Ariyoshi Risa level bad lol. I can't imagine him being anything lower than A with his dance skill and a decent vocal. Even if his singing is bad i'll still support him anyways. But if it's true let's just hope he's Yoojung 2.0 and ends up rising up the rankings and end up being known as pure talent.

Edited by Secret

Looks like he's shooting a period piece it has a Norwegian Wood feel. I wonder how much time PD101 takes up thought he'd be way too busy.

So I guess the red hair is gone huh BfRJhVg.gif  

006K6EjSgy1fdqa6331q6j30rs15otqi.jpg

7ea781fdgy1fdqrdcn3o8j20hs0hswf4.jpg

I guess it doesn't matter iloveyouplz.gif

I seriously cannot deal with dark haired Jungjung. He looks so much like an ex crush of mine dsdhkfj

He's soo handsome and tall

005MYb0Zly1fdmqa2p3ssj309x0moqaw.jpg

C7M1kFKV4AEbKaM.jpg

C7L6HpDVwAAYck_.jpg

C7NAK8TUwAAmizr.jpg

and pics from a few days ago

C7NRleIV4AAuI9K.jpg

C7MbSmVV0AErg0u.jpg

The black hair confuses me because I'm pretty sure those pics of him wearing the white button down are pre-P101, but other ppl say he has black hair now so Idk

Anyway follow his fansite DreamChaser0318 smile.png

he looks so good with black hair ;u;

true, but I liked the red hair because it would have made him stand out on the show 

Movie hasn't been released 

damn! acting king even tho he hasn't debuted yet dave.png

can't wait to see this though. love my wjsn c-line as well~

--

C7UpZmOU8AAorFM.jpg

jung jung @ #22 for a list measuring the boys' popularity over various platforms

Edited by girlcrush