Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
robochoco

Kang Daniel Official Thread | 💙 #CYAN #2U5thWin 💛 #Pepsi_Refresh #DanielKDebut300Days

CYAN  

6 members have voted

1. 1. CYAN fave?

• Adulthood
    • 2U
    • Jealous
    • Interview
    • TOUCHIN'

Someone told me that he was the highest scoring rapper on the A team, fourth place in auditions ahmagahplz.png

Yassss I hope it's true. Truly our King!

These are my fave for now which I will vote on 1st voting. KING Daniel is in the cener becase I want him to be the center of the new boygroup #fingercross

k78sbW3.jpg

BTW for all Danny Potter stans, anyone knows where is Danny's origin. Is he from Aussie or is it from Busan? I'm just curious.

BTW for all Danny Potter stans, anyone knows where is Danny's origin. Is he from Aussie or is it from Busan? I'm just curious.

No idea but from his English he didn't sound like he'd been in a Aus for a long time if he had ever lived there.

Sent from my iPhone using OneHallyu mobile app

kK2Lp3B.gif

<3 my 5th bias 

Yeay! Please vote for him too as one of your 11 vote!

Based on the info on PD101 main thread, Kang Dnaiel is currently ranked 16 on support vote

Today's support ranking

1. Daehwi

2. Moonbok

3. Jihoon

4. Samuel

5. Ren

6. Kwon Hyunbin YGK+

7. Minhyun

8. Bae Jinyoung

9. Baekho

10. Haknyeon

11. JR

12. Hyeongseob

13. Park Sungwoo

14. Lai Guanlin

15. Euiwoong

16. Daniel

17. Kenta

18. Jung Sewoon

19. Woojin

20. Gunhee

21. Ong Sungwoo

Let's pray and support the King to rise even more!

he catch my eyes so quick at pick me perf, what the hell hes so fucking cute...my style, the first time i saw him i get reminded by yook sungjae idk lol

Sending daily love (again) for Kang Daniel. I hope Mnet will put him in a good edit and not mess with him.

Daniel video cut on Utube by Break time

Edited by moon gin

Sending daily love (again) for Kang Daniel. I hope Mnet will put him in a good edit and not mess with him.

This worries me, they better not mess up his edits. Need more people to stan King Daniel.

This worries me, they better not mess up his edits. Need more people to stan King Daniel.

Based on Pick Me MVand other circumstances, we can assume that unless there's some major shock, Mnet would likely put Daniel in good light of editing. I have feeling that Mnet has investment in Daniel and would love if he makes it to the Top 11. 

• Like 2

Based on Pick Me MVand other circumstances, we can assume that unless there's some major shock, Mnet would likely put Daniel in good light of editing. I have feeling that Mnet has investment in Daniel and would love if he makes it to the Top 11.

Hope so! I'm curious in what song is Daniel going to cover with his team.

Screencap of King Danny from the latest Mnet video

ikFZNem.jpg

YAY! Finally found thread for Daniel! 

QRLGYBO.png QRLGYBO.png QRLGYBO.png QRLGYBO.png

Finally King Danny contact video ... I luv his voice so much .... so damn hot and charismatic but also cutie puppy at the same time! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAHTsPigAtI

I am so inlove with his deepv voice and that sweet smile, plus the pink hair really suits him. QRLGYBO.png QRLGYBO.png QRLGYBO.png QRLGYBO.png

YAY! Finally found thread for Daniel! 

QRLGYBO.png QRLGYBO.png QRLGYBO.png QRLGYBO.png

I am so inlove with his deepv voice and that sweet smile, plus the pink hair really suits him. QRLGYBO.png QRLGYBO.png QRLGYBO.png QRLGYBO.png

Fellow Danny and Seongwoo stan tooo ... yeay! Welcome!

Edited by moon gin

Sorry I'm taking so long to update the OP ã… ã…  I'm still figuring out Instagram embeds and how the post should look overall. I'm really glad there are other Daniel stans!!

Thank you for making this thread. And I must agree with the quality OP thread QRLGYBO.png

• Like 1

Daily dose of love for Daniel .... this time the sly but seductive version of the KING!

CGD33_E.png

damn his dancing skills

will he be the next chungha???

Wow to this! Chungha is my bias and I hope Daniel can be like her, really stood out in each episodes/performances and ended up top4. QRLGYBO.png