Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sayuuki

The Official Ha Sungwoon Thread | 9th November release of #Mirage | #Forbidden_Island

hehe this makes me so happy ^^

Sungwoon once again doing his best impression of Much's The Scream hehehe

i love him

i'm scared he'll drop as direct backlash for his #3 spot

i still don't think he'll make it tbh? but i can dream

anyways guys im so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honestly I think he'll drop next ranking too, but I do think he has a good chance of ramaining withing top 11 ^^

And as for the backlash,  I'm relieved so far it doesn't seem like nothing big. Mostly people being surprised/ in disbelief. I just hope it doesn't escalate into the infamous knetz hate.

hehe this makes me so happy ^^

Sungwoon once again doing his best impression of Much's The Scream hehehe

Honestly I think he'll drop next ranking too, but I do think he has a good chance of ramaining withing top 11 ^^

And as for the backlash,  I'm relieved so far it doesn't seem like nothing big. Mostly people being surprised/ in disbelief. I just hope it doesn't escalate into the infamous knetz hate.

idk i'm just scared bc of one pick ig??? even if he's #10 just pls i need him in there (and jaehwan)

we know guanlin has a fanbase and he'll likely rise. nu'est is gonna fly upwards as well. haknyeon might have a fanbase that gets him in; jinyoung will prob hold his spot too. daniel and jihoon will hold their spots, daehwi and pwoojin will likely stay... i'm so anxious how am i going to survive this week?

idk i'm just scared bc of one pick ig??? even if he's #10 just pls i need him in there (and jaehwan)

we know guanlin has a fanbase and he'll likely rise. nu'est is gonna fly upwards as well. haknyeon might have a fanbase that gets him in; jinyoung will prob hold his spot too. daniel and jihoon will hold their spots, daehwi and pwoojin will likely stay... i'm so anxious how am i going to survive this week?

Personally I'm not sure Haknyeon will make it. B1F4 voters are all spread out now.

And since it's 1 vote only now Nu'est's votes as well will get even more split. I'm guessing only 2 of them will make it into the final line up (hopefully Jonghyun and Minhyun, my faves hehehe)

I might be completely off, but I believe, if there are no big surprises, what we'll probably see is (in no particular order):

Jihoon, Daniel, Jinyoung, Jonghyun, Guanlin, Ong, Samuel, Daehwi,  Minhyun and Woonjin, which leaves 1 more slot. The way I see it, the biggest contenders for the last spot are Jisung, Jaehwan and Sungwoon.

I don't think Seonho will make it, cause the people who voted for him are also Guanlin voters, so they'll probably just go back to voting for Guanlin, 

So the question is whether Sungwoonie can beat Jisung and Jaehwan.

And, one way or another,  the sad part is that, unless someone else drops, (like probably Minhyun or Daehwi - which I hope they don't, cause I like them both too) we won't see Sungwoon and Jaehwan debuting together :(

When selecting positions for the next song Sungwoon chose sub-vocal and I was all "what are you doing? Still no confidence?"

Then Daniel moved him into main vocal and I was all "At least Daniel understands where Sunwoon belongs, even if he himself doesn't"

then I wondered if they had planned it in advance so that Sungwoon doesn't look too egotistical...

Then I wondered did they even have time to plot that? Probably not.

Edited by Jiora

Hello there, i'm a lurker, i literally showed up only to post sungwoon's articles, only to find out that i cant make a thread with less than 50 posts :rlytearpls: Someone help me make the thread :rlytearpls:

https://pannative.blogspot.co.id/2017/06/take-look-at-ha-sungwoons-face.html

DaeByun! Your help will be much appreciated! :chu:

sungwoon downpour and Showtime fancam are in the top 10 09e6453c92b118334ee7120d55a6090c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Does anyone know what this site is about? laugh.png

Nice, I didn't have that link yet, thanks ^^

It's just a collection of Sungwoon materials, videos, pics and posts, in order to try and promote his debut.

They have a pretty decent amount of stuff ^^

• Like 1

all three of sungwoon's fancams are on naver top 100

this is legendary 

DB-9awdUAAAc0lF.jpg

• Like 2

all three of sungwoon's fancams are on naver top 100

this is legendary 

DB-9awdUAAAc0lF.jpg

Oh look at that, his BiL1 fancam started trending finally?

He gave me so many heart attacks already from watching that fancam ^^

Oh look at that, his BiL1 fancam started trending finally?

He gave me so many heart attacks already from watching that fancam ^^

i was so surprised.

he did three different concepts, and he fits them all.

fancams rising is probably due to the public.

• Like 1

hotshot fanbase translated lots of pann post about sungwoon and taehyun.

sungwoon has loads of pann post and a few are over 1k upvotes

https://pannshot.wordpress.com/

[+385, -11] People might ask why he’s making such a fuss and not being courteous for others who were eliminated, but if you were in the same position as Sungwoon who thought he was going home, you would act the same. If you watch the video, there is a part where you can feel his hands trembling. Just like how he fights back the tears that fill his eyes, he is a trainee that works hard to overcome all the ordeals that keep coming at him

I wish everyone who hates him for screaming can read this..

• Like 1

update on sungwoon fancams. his downpour fancam is currently the fifth one in the top 10.42b47152951ef4dcdbe98876cebd36d5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

• Like 2