Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sayuuki

The Official Ha Sungwoon Thread | 9th November release of #Mirage | #Forbidden_Island

And Naver link for those who can stream it! laugh.png

More like a few thousand viewers who don't vote for him laugh.png

I'm really scared for next elimination. Don't wanna watch the show anymore rlytearpls.png

Sungwoon should make it, it's Taehyun I'm more worried for. rlytearpls.png

I just finished my final exam! What have I missed?

Sent from my XT1562 using OneHallyu mobile app

Welcome back! :D

How did the exam go?

Sungwoon should make it, it's Taehyun I'm more worried for. rlytearpls.png

Yeah, Sungwoon will probably rise quite a bit next elimination, but I'm still scared though. The uncertainty is killing me.

And it's sad but I've already given up hope for Taehyun... warstarplz.png rlytearpls.png

Welcome back! :D

How did the exam go?

Yeah, Sungwoon will probably rise quite a bit next elimination, but I'm still scared though. The uncertainty is killing me.

And it's sad but I've already given up hope for Taehyun... warstarplz.png rlytearpls.png

Someone mentioned in the main thread that they may reduce the cutoff for the finals to be top 18 instead of top 22. I'm worried for Sungwoon even now. warstarplz.png

Cute fanart update! chuplz.png

Edited by zZanyY

exactly how i feel and i hate it

:( Why Samuel as centre? I don't want to upset anyone who is a Samuel stan, but he was centre in Get Ugly and he didn't bring in the votes. Samuel ended up getting 41 votes for <Showtime> and Sungwoon got 34.

:( Why Samuel as centre? I don't want to upset anyone who is a Samuel stan, but he was centre in Get Ugly and he didn't bring in the votes. Samuel ended up getting 41 votes for <Showtime> and Sungwoon got 34.

Agreed!

There are countless efforts him people trying to "save" him...

Mnet is pushing Samuel as their golden boy. Sungwoon would've made a fine centre, especially after he trended from Downpour. Injustice. 

• Like 1

Mnet is pushing Samuel as their golden boy. Sungwoon would've made a fine centre, especially after he trended from Downpour. Injustice. 

Justice for Sungwoon srsly

Justice for Sungwoon srsly

smh it doesn't make sense as well (i hate bashing other boys in sungwoon's thread as to avoid giving him a bad name but i'll bite in this case)

sungwoon has never been pushed once, despite everyone being continually wow'ed by everything he (and Taehyun) have brought since the first week, and it shows through their surprise at the rankings. samuel is pushed CONSTANTLY and has had so much screentime and yet still can't stay in the top 11, his rank falls with moon bok every week. why do they keep trying when if people were actually aware of what sungwoon could do, he could stand a fighting chance? his vocals compliment jaehwan's so well, too.

smh it doesn't make sense as well (i hate bashing other boys in sungwoon's thread as to avoid giving him a bad name but i'll bite in this case)

sungwoon has never been pushed once, despite everyone being continually wow'ed by everything he (and Taehyun) have brought since the first week, and it shows through their surprise at the rankings. samuel is pushed CONSTANTLY and has had so much screentime and yet still can't stay in the top 11, his rank falls with moon bok every week. why do they keep trying when if people were actually aware of what sungwoon could do, he could stand a fighting chance? his vocals compliment jaehwan's so well, too.

I think Samuel's rank is dropping because Knetz find him greedy and may be putting in check votes to keep his ego in check. But looking at the number of fansites and fan projects he has, his individual fandom is pretty large. I'm guessing the two pick system is shaking up the rankings a lot because check votes or filler votes may come into play again. I'm quite hopeful that Sungwoon will make it into the finals at a high position since he has quite a few pairings, but won't be surprised if the finals goes back to one pick and his ranking drops drastically. :unsure:

This is everything!

Subbed version! He's so adorable! :lub:

Edited by zZanyY

I agreee 100%. 

Sungwoon has a chance with a real push.

Muel doesn't seem to as shown by the results.

OIO needs another vocalist and I'm saying this as a visual stan..........

but we can't even blame MNET when the boys decided the centre democratically. UNLESS....

The boys didn't voted for Sungwoon becuz he was new to the team. He was new to the team because he was voted out of NEVER. He was voted out of NEVER because he had a low rank. He had a low rank because he doesn't get much screen time and that IS mnet's fault.

Sungwoon is forever Robin, and never Batman.

Good news!

It only happened for a little while yesterday, but it's still amazing ^__^

He's already dropped to number 12-ish today though :(

Edited by lillith_
  • Like 2

oh no it's almost time...

I don't think I can watch TT ahmagahplz.png ahmagahplz.png ahmagahplz.png

He got #3 so :P

yeah I saw 

I was watching afterall lol

ilikeitplz.png

So proud!!! I want him in top 11, praying Knetz dont sleep on him!!!

Sent from my iPhone using OneHallyu

i love him

i'm scared he'll drop as direct backlash for his #3 spot

i still don't think he'll make it tbh? but i can dream

anyways guys im so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love him

i'm scared he'll drop as direct backlash for his #3 spot

i still don't think he'll make it tbh? but i can dream

anyways guys im so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont think there will be any backlash tho. He never did anything wrong. Moreover, u could see that the other trainees are quite fond of him

well i drop here since taehyun left. will support uri sungwoon till the end. 

tumblr_or9wy3gO3h1wqp3iyo1_500.jpg

ilikeitplz.png ilikeitplz.png ilikeitplz.png