OneHallyu

The Official Ha Sungwoon Thread | 9th November release of #Mirage | #Forbidden_Island

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

CONGRATULATIONS HA SUNG WOON!!!!!! :D

his teaser video for the debut song voting is out!!!  

Guys, let's only walk the honey road

C_2BIxHUwAASi7i.jpg

He's grandpa pooh bear now. :lol:

It seems that even tho sungwoon doesnt have a particularly strong ship, he is a famous 2nd pick in pann, especially with other trainees who also dont have a ship (big woojin, jaehwan)

Please make it to top 22. :rlytearpls:

There's a really pretty fanart of Sungwoon posted on twitter. I'm guessing the words are quoting what he said during the show.

Another one with his recent orange hair! :lol:

Edited by zZanyY
  • Like 1

Hey, guys. Why is so hard to find trans about Sungwoon's posts on pann and updates in general? Do any of you know about good twitter accounts that I can follow to keep me updated about Sungwoon and Taehyun as well please? 

• Like 2

Hey, guys. Why is so hard to find trans about Sungwoon's posts on pann and updates in general? Do any of you know about good twitter accounts that I can follow to keep me updated about Sungwoon and Taehyun as well please? 

I think it's because they don't generate a lot of discussion threads even though there's some hype going around them. I guess most of their fans are lurkers and less outspoken since they're afraid the HOTSHOT boys might get backlash for being a debuted idol. I normally follow the international fansite twitter here: @hotshotsg

They recently posted about Showtime's performance!

DA7PzMgVwAAjeCA.jpgDA7PzM1U0AE1iJv.jpgDA7PzMqV0AEJCSz.jpgDA7WJehVoAE4UzH.jpg

Edited by zZanyY
  • Like 1

I think it's because they don't generate a lot of discussion threads even though there's some hype going around them. I guess most of their fans are lurkers and less outspoken since they're afraid the HOTSHOT boys might get backlash for being a debuted idol. I normally follow the international fansite twitter here: @hotshotsg

Thank you! At least one will do, so far I've been trying to get updates from his korean fans on twitter but god twitter translator sucks. I recently became a fan of Sungwoon so I didn't know much about him prior to pd101 but I read  that they (hotshot) didn't have much fansites? I'm wondering if their fansites are active now because I haven't seen previews/fantaken pictures of them or are they being careful to not spoil anything just in case mnet decides to give some kind of penalty?

Thank you! At least one will do, so far I've been trying to get updates from his korean fans on twitter but god twitter translator sucks. I recently became a fan of Sungwoon so I didn't know much about him prior to pd101 but I read  that they (hotshot) didn't have much fansites? I'm wondering if their fansites are active now because I haven't seen previews/fantaken pictures of them or are they being careful to not spoil anything just in case mnet decides to give some kind of penalty?

The international fansite mentioned that phones were taken away from them during concept evaluations so maybe that's why they don't have photos. Most of the leaked photos come from trainees with more fansites who probably shielded each other more effectively to secretly take the photos. According to a fanaccount a Hyunbin fansite was chased out because they suspected she was trying to take photos, so it's probably the really daring fansites who would attempt to take photos. :unsure:

The international fansite mentioned that phones were taken away from them during concept evaluations so maybe that's why they don't have photos. Most of the leaked photos come from trainees with more fansites who probably shielded each other more effectively to secretly take the photos. According to a fanaccount a Hyunbin fansite was chased out because they suspected she was trying to take photos, so it's probably the really daring fansites who would attempt to take photos. unsure.png

As someone who also stans Jihoon, I feel really lucky we were able to get photos

I guess we'll just have to wait.

As someone who also stans Jihoon, I feel really lucky we were able to get photos

I guess we'll just have to wait.

It takes a lot of guts for thosw fansites to take those photos in the venue. Clearly knowing that there's a risk of getting kicked out.

The international fansite mentioned that phones were taken away from them during concept evaluations so maybe that's why they don't have photos. Most of the leaked photos come from trainees with more fansites who probably shielded each other more effectively to secretly take the photos. According to a fanaccount a Hyunbin fansite was chased out because they suspected she was trying to take photos, so it's probably the really daring fansites who would attempt to take photos. :unsure:

Oh, I forgot about that... Well, guess i'll wait for mnet's eye contact fancams then.

Hey guys! I was away for the weekend but I'm back :lol:

Has this not been posted yet?

Pics of Sungwoon's new orange hair <3

When I read he had now orange hair I was unsure but he still looks really good.

It seems like now Sungwoon's has his own start registered with his name or something like that

Hey guys! I was away for the weekend but I'm back :lol:

Has this not been posted yet?

Pics of Sungwoon's new orange hair <3

He might have bleached it to blonde again because his hair wasn't orange when he was seen with Samuel yesterday? :lol:

Oh, I forgot about that... Well, guess i'll wait for mnet's eye contact fancams then.

When I read he had now orange hair I was unsure but he still looks really good.

It seems like now Sungwoon's has his own start registered with his name or something like that

Sungwoon can join the list of trainees with stars, but not too sure how useful that would be. Sungwoon would likely be getting a subway ad though! The fansite has hit the target funds! :lub:

He might have bleached it to blonde again because his hair wasn't orange when he was seen with Samuel yesterday? laugh.png

Going from blonde (he had silvery blonde when they filmed last elimination on the 20th) to orange and then bleaching it again back to blonde in less than 15 days is definitely not good for your hair ahmagahplz.png

I really hope he hasn't tried to go blonde again otherwise his hair will most likely be a wreck rn warstarplz.png

Going from blonde (he had silvery blonde when they filmed last elimination on the 20th) to orange and then bleaching it again back to blonde in less than 15 days is definitely not good for your hair :ahmagah:

I really hope he hasn't tried to go blonde again otherwise his hair will most likely be a wreck rn :cry:

He dyed his hair so many colours during his HOTSHOT days though. Maybe his hair is immune? :lol:

Great news! Sungwoon saw his bus ad! He's such an adorkable grandpa cinnamon roll! Hopefully he'll be able to see his subway ad when it's up! :lub:

Edited by zZanyY

Sungwoon saw his subway ad! He went to stamp all the post its with his name chop because he was intending to use it as his signature when he debuts, but he thinks he might not debut so he's using it now. :rlytearpls::cry:

Click here to view the Tweet

His hair is back to brown, I think his hair is immune to damage from hair dyes. :lol:

• Like 1

Sungwoon saw his subway ad! He went to stamp all the post its with his name chop because he was intending to use it as his signature when he debuts, but he thinks he might not debut so he's using it now. :rlytearpls::cry:

Click here to view the Tweet

His hair is back to brown, I think his hair is immune to damage from hair dyes. [emoji38]

😭😭😭 who do i have to fight to make sure he debuts

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk