Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sayuuki

The Official Ha Sungwoon Thread | 9th November release of #Mirage | #Forbidden_Island

he managed to get four buses

DAa0IXFXoAAqeiJ.jpg

DAa0IXEXYAIWBIU.jpg

THIS IS AMAZING!!! QRLGYBO.png QRLGYBO.png QRLGYBO.png

If I'm not mistaken, the banner says Nation Producers-nim. It's your pick, Ardor & Able's Ha Sungwoon. chuplz.png

Edited by zZanyY

On the drawing it says "it'll pass soon, it's just a downpour" 

Totally not helping. rlytearpls.png

Totally not helping. rlytearpls.png

ahaha I understand, I feel the same. Last episode was so emotional rlytearpls.png

They made everyone cry lol

and yet their rankings were ridiculous, it's just sad 

After that, seing their emotional/sad posts on twitter made me pretty close to crying too lol rlytearpls.png

Edit: Sungwoon is the most viewed Sonagi fancam!! Yay!

It made me so proud to see this rlytearpls.png

Swtop3_zpsppcqgess.png

Edited by lillith_
  • Like 1

Disclaimer: I DO NOT BELIEVE PD101 RUMORS! That being said, here's a piece of rumor that caught my attention lol

18579698_1747783675248727_18371752630461

Seems like Sungwoon might have been picked for the Never song laugh.png

What do you guys think? What song are you hoping he does?

I think Never would suit him really well ^^ I'd be really glad if this rumor were true for a change deepstareplz.png

Edited by lillith_

Disclaimer: I DO NOT BELIEVE PD101 RUMORS! That being said, here's a piece of rumor that caught my attention lol

Seems like Sungwoon might have been picked for the Never song :lol:

I think Never would suit him really well ^^ I'd be really glad if this rumor were true for a change :stare:

I think he would fit oh little girl the most but never is my second option

Seems like Sungwoon might have been picked for the Never song :lol:

I think Never would suit him really well ^^ I'd be really glad if this rumor were true for a change :stare:

I think he would fit oh little girl the most but never is my second option

I agree with lyanna. I feel that Sungwoon would fit Hip Hop Oh Little Girl better since HOTSHOT. But someone posted in the main thread that there was a clique voting to put Sungwoon alongside some others in Never so the rumoured lineup is highly possible. Especially since Knetz detective skills identified Minhyun and Daehwi to be more or less confirmed in Never from the teaser. :lol:

I agree with lyanna. I feel that Sungwoon would fit Hip Hop Oh Little Girl better since HOTSHOT. But someone posted in the main thread that there was a clique voting to put Sungwoon alongside some others in Never so the rumoured lineup is highly possible. Especially since Knetz detective skills identified Minhyun and Daehwi to be more or less confirmed in Never from the teaser. :lol:

Guys this is a mess, if the rumor is true then youngmin is in never with sungwoon, people might not vote on never on purpose to avoid giving youngmin the benefit :cry:

Edit : but theres another rumor tht youngmin is in oh little girl, idk what to believe :cry:

Edited by lyanna

Guys this is a mess, if the rumor is true then youngmin is in never with sungwoon, people might not vote on never on purpose to avoid giving youngmin the benefit warstarplz.png

Edit : but theres another rumor tht youngmin is in oh little girl, idk what to believe warstarplz.png

If the Never team is too full after the elimination, there will be a reshuffle of members as well, so the final lineup for each concept song is still not finalized. I'm hoping Youngmin's issue will be settled soon as well. None of the boys deserve such mess.unsure.png

I agree with lyanna. I feel that Sungwoon would fit Hip Hop Oh Little Girl better since HOTSHOT. But someone posted in the main thread that there was a clique voting to put Sungwoon alongside some others in Never so the rumoured lineup is highly possible. Especially since Knetz detective skills identified Minhyun and Daehwi to be more or less confirmed in Never from the teaser. laugh.png

Indeed, what we know for sure is that he's in Daehwi and Minhun's team, whether that team really is the Never team or not, we'll still find out ^^

And, even if that team needs to be reshuffled, I don't think they'd expell Sungwoon from it cause he's popular with his dongseangs laugh.png unless he's the one who asks to leave ahmagahplz.png

And the reason why I hope he's on the Never team is because, judging from knetz reaction so far, Never seems to be the most popular song and might be the most likely one to win hahaha warstarplz.png

Guys this is a mess, if the rumor is true then youngmin is in never with sungwoon, people might not vote on never on purpose to avoid giving youngmin the benefit warstarplz.png

Edit : but theres another rumor tht youngmin is in oh little girl, idk what to believe warstarplz.png

Why would people not want to give Youngmin the benefit that badly? Is he getting a lot of knetz  hate? ahmagahplz.png

I'm uninformed on this issue lol

Edit: went to the main thread and got the updates. Poor Youngmmin rlytearpls.png

Edited by lillith_

Indeed, what we know for sure is that he's in Daehwi and Minhun's team, whether that team really is the Never team or not, we'll still find out ^^

And, even if that team needs to be reshuffled, I don't think they'd expell Sungwoon from it cause he's popular with his dongseangs :lol: unless he's the one who asks to leave :ahmagah:

And the reason why I hope he's on the Never team is because, judging from knetz reaction so far, Never seems to be the most popular song and might be the most likely one to win hahaha :cry:

Why would people not want to give Youngmin the benefit that badly? Is he getting a lot of knetz  hate? :ahmagah:

I'm uninformed on this issue lol

Edit: went to the main thread and got the updates. Poor Youngmmin :rlytearpls:

BNM has addressed the issue but fangirls are still unsatisfied with the response. I guess at least like Nu'est boys, pretty sure the HOTSHOT boys having debuted wouldn't have such issues surfacing. :unsure:

Hey bilingual people...my Twitter auto translate says Sungwoon's name means "prosperity nebula". Is it acurate? Is he our "Lucky Star"? ilikeitplz.png LOL

Hey bilingual people...my Twitter auto translate says Sungwoon's name means "prosperity nebula". Is it acurate? Is he our "Lucky Star"? ilikeitplz.png LOL

There's no way of knowing if you don't know which Chinese character Sung and Woon correspond to...

Actually I found out online the chinese characters for his name are:

æ²³æˆé›²

Actually  æ²³ (Ha) is river or water æˆ (sung) is castle and  雲 (woon) is cloud.

So it's castle cloud.

Btw I love Woon's legs.

C62RKoBXAAA5Hzc.jpg

Edited by DaeByun
  • Like 1

There's no way of knowing if you don't know which Chinese character Sung and Woon correspond to...

Actually I found out online the chinese characters for his name are:

æ²³æˆé›²

Actually  æ²³ (Ha) is river or water æˆ (sung) is castle and  雲 (woon) is cloud.

So it's castle cloud.

Btw I love Woon's legs.

C62RKoBXAAA5Hzc.jpg

Sounds like an angelic like the angel he is. :lol:

Google translates the korean word 성운 to nebula so it could a case of the same characters with a different meaning?

Sounds like an angelic like the angel he is. laugh.png

Google translates the korean word 성운 to nebula so it could a case of the same characters with a different meaning?

Yeah because there is a word called Sung Woon that means nebula.

But now I get why K-netizens call him Cloud and say "Let's only walk the cloud road"

I really need him in top 11 ;-; seeing as people still seem to be sleeping on Taehyun and probably won't ever give him a Top 11 chance, please, please, please let Sungwoon in. even 11th ;-; anything just please

http://m.pann.nate.com/talk/337218625?&currMenu=channel&vPage=1&order=B&stndDt=20170526&q=&gb=d&rankingType=total&page=1

UvPLkKT.png

This comment makes me kinda emotional cause i agree so much.. i really want him to debut, as long as he debuts, idc about the rank warstarplz.png

I really need him in top 11 ;-; seeing as people still seem to be sleeping on Taehyun and probably won't ever give him a Top 11 chance, please, please, please let Sungwoon in. even 11th ;-; anything just please

Me too! I want him to debut really bad too! But I keep thinking whether that'd be the best for Hotshot. Do you guys think Hotshot would survive waiting for IOI's activities to end?

What I know for sure is that his debuting would defnitely hurt my social life for a year cause then I'd have to stan them so bad hahaha

So there's also a positive side if our boys can't make it: Hotshot gets to continue doing their stuff right away and I'll get my social life back :)

hehe

Me too! I want him to debut really bad too! But I keep thinking whether that'd be the best for Hotshot. Do you guys think Hotshot would survive waiting for IOI's activities to end?

What I know for sure is that his debuting would defnitely hurt my social life for a year cause then I'd have to stan them so bad hahaha

So there's also a positive side if our boys can't make it: Hotshot gets to continue doing their stuff right away and I'll get my social life back smile.png

hehe

Yeah, I've also thought about that and I guess if we want HOTSHOT to survive, they'd be best off both getting into the top 22 (which I already don't know about) and then both missing it by just a little, so that they have lots of new fans but are able to avoid the group.

However, I'm telling you, if they made the group they'd likely be set for their whole careers. This is huge, and the promotion time is even longer than IOI.

So there's also a positive side if our boys can't make it: Hotshot gets to continue doing their stuff right away and I'll get my social life back :)

hehe

Yeah, I've also thought about that and I guess if we want HOTSHOT to survive, they'd be best off both getting into the top 22 (which I already don't know about) and then both missing it by just a little, so that they have lots of new fans but are able to avoid the group.

However, I'm telling you, if they made the group they'd likely be set for their whole careers. This is huge, and the promotion time is even longer than IOI.

Who remembers top 22? Even ex ioi members are struggling in their current groups. Sungwoon and/or taehyun making it to top 22 will do nothing for hotshot. They'll remain nugus, all of them, if sungwoon debuts at least one of them can escape of nugudom (1 is still better than zero) Edited by lyanna
  • Like 1

I'm guessing the 2 pick system should help HOTSHOT boys, but unsure to what extent since they don't seem to have strong votes individually. unsure.png

On a side note: Sungwooon's fansite is planning to add on a subway ad! No obligations, but all donations are welcomed! laugh.png

Edited by zZanyY

Sung Woon raised his hand to be center for NEVER.

He said "I never had the desire for center but If I don't do it, my ranking won't rise"

But Guan Lin and Min Hyun were chosen for center...

Edited by DaeByun

Sung Woon raised his hand to be center for NEVER.

He said "I never had the desire for center but If I don't do it, my ranking won't rise"

But Guan Lin and Min Hyun were chosen for center...

But they gave him angel editing which is more important. Eunki is center for 2 missions (yeah he's out but his team chose him as the center for the 3rd mission) and look, it did nothing for him Edited by lyanna