OneHallyu

The Official Ha Sungwoon Thread | 9th November release of #Mirage | #Forbidden_Island

Hey guys, i started losing hope after his drop last week and his naver views.. But after browsing pann, it seems that he's rising, there are trending posts about downpour team and most of the top comments are praising him. Pann gurls are the ones who vote everyday, not the public, so as long as mnet doesnt fuck up his editing, top 11 is not that far rlytearpls.png

I'm really glad he's trending on pann <3

But he's not doing badly on naver views, actually. He hit over 200k views already on the first day, it took him like 2 weeks to get that much on the BiL1 fancam. So I think his views are doing great :)

(of course it still doesn't compare to the views the most popular trainees are getting... but he's doing much better than before)

I'm praying he rises in the rankings this week rlytearpls.png 

All the drama surrouding the SoY team has made me miserable already. I can't take any more dramawarstarplz.png

• Like 1
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

CONGRATULATIONS HA SUNG WOON!!!!!! :D

his teaser video for the debut song voting is out!!!  

71f89001fe22a6243a34a041a2a19eda.jpg

Unreleased photo of Sungwoonie in reindeer ears around Christmas. I'm deceased QRLGYBO.png

Sent from my XT1562 using OneHallyu mobile app

It's too early for Christmas, but I hope he visits with Santa! ahmagahplz.png

Hey guys, i started losing hope after his drop last week and his naver views.. But after browsing pann, it seems that he's rising, there are trending posts about downpour team and most of the top comments are praising him. Pann gurls are the ones who vote everyday, not the public, so as long as mnet doesnt fuck up his editing, top 11 is not that far rlytearpls.png

I'm really glad he's trending on pann <3

But he's not doing badly on naver views, actually. He hit over 200k views already on the first day, it took him like 2 weeks to get that much on the BiL1 fancam. So I think his views are doing great smile.png

(of course it still doesn't compare to the views the most popular trainees are getting... but he's doing much better than before)

I'm praying he rises in the rankings this week rlytearpls.png 

All the drama surrouding the SoY team has made me miserable already. I can't take any more dramawarstarplz.png

That's good news I guess! 

And Sungwoon fans have managed to collect sufficient funds for a bus shelter ad! Support for Sungwoon! deepstareplz.png

• Like 1

Finally! I'm so happy, especially since he didn't get a huge role in Downpour. His vocals really compliment Jaehwan's, too!

Sent from my XT1562 using OneHallyu mobile app

He and jaehwan got the most lines but yeah, he didnt get that killer highnote. Surprisingly, pann gurls are barely talking about jaehwan, sungwoon is the one making a buzz, i hope it translates to the votes and more importantly gain him some akgaes to secure his place in OIO Edited by lyanna

And Sungwoon fans have managed to collect sufficient funds for a bus shelter ad! Support for Sungwoon! deepstareplz.png

http://m.pann.nate.com/talk/reply/view?pann_id=337113850&replyOrder=R&currMenu=channel&vPage=1&order=B&stndDt=20170517&q=&gb=d&rankingType=total

Another one rlytearpls.png As you can see most of the comments are talking abt sungwoon. Im so happy srsly, people are acknowledging his vocals rlytearpls.png

Yes! I'm happy! Good news left and right ^___^   QRLGYBO.png

Also, checked his naver views this morning, he's way past 300k already :D

and here I thought his getting 200k views yesterday was cause of me playing it nonstop LITERALLY all day yesterday haha

But I guess it isn't just me, then hehe

That might mean Koreans are waking up on him?

#wakeupkorea

Edited by lillith_
  • Like 1

Yes! I'm happy! Good news left and right ^___^   QRLGYBO.png

Also, checked his naver views this morning, he's way past 300k already :D

and here I thought his getting 200k views yesterday was cause of me playing it nonstop LITERALLY all day yesterday haha

But I guess it isn't just me, then hehe

That might mean Koreans are waking up on him?

#wakeupkorea

Me too! Me too!  I hope to see his rank rising in the next episode! chuplz.png

Updates from twitter!

Sungwoon is still trending on naver :3

over 500k views already! QRLGYBO.png

Some downpour fanart

and this silly post just cause it made me smile because it's so adorably cute

someone was comparing Sungwoon and the duck plushie, cause they were wearing the same glasses hehe

Also, has anyone ever joined Hotshot's fancafe?
http://fyhotshot.tumblr.com/post/160785357559/how-to-create-a-daum-account-join-hotshots

Edited by lillith_
  • Like 3

someone was comparing Sungwoon and the duck plushie, cause they were wearing the same glasses hehe

Also, has anyone ever joined Hotshot's fancafe?http://fyhotshot.tumblr.com/post/160785357559/how-to-create-a-daum-account-join-hotshots

Aww the duck plushie really looks like him :ilove:

I'm watching the livestream waiting to see how the rankings will change this week in the end of the episode.
Meanwhile don't know if anyone is interested in these spoilers, but here they are lol

Sungwoon was 3rd place in his team. I was thinking he was going to be 4th maybe, because of how popular Jisung was til a couple eps ago, but he beat Hyunbin and Jisung too.
But he was only 20th place in the general vocal rankings :(

Edit: Mnet is evil and won't show us the online votes til the elimination next week amgplz.png

On a brighter note, Sungwoon's bus shelter :D

Edited by lillith_

Just checking in....  we all doing okay here?  

I don't understand the voting system, or why he was voted so low, but i've been reading alot of comments about how he got robbed.  so at least ppl are acknowledging talent??  

Updates from twitter!

Sungwoon is still trending on naver :3

over 500k views already! QRLGYBO.png

Some downpour fanart

Also, has anyone ever joined Hotshot's fancafe?

http://fyhotshot.tumblr.com/post/160785357559/how-to-create-a-daum-account-join-hotshots

Nope, sorry! I haven't tried joining any fancafe before. unsure.png

I'm watching the livestream waiting to see how the rankings will change this week in the end of the episode.

Meanwhile don't know if anyone is interested in these spoilers, but here they are lol

Sungwoon was 3rd place in his team. I was thinking he was going to be 4th maybe, because of how popular Jisung was til a couple eps ago, but he beat Hyunbin and Jisung too.

But he was only 20th place in the general vocal rankings :(

Edit: Mnet is evil and won't show us the online votes til the elimination next week amgplz.png

On a brighter note, Sungwoon's bus shelter :D

It's was so heartbreaking. The number of votes he received was plain ridiculous. warstarplz.png

I don't understand the voting system, or why he was voted so low, but i've been reading alot of comments about how he got robbed.  so at least ppl are acknowledging talent??  

I hope that more nation producers will join on the HOTSHOT boys' bandwagon and include them in the voting. At least to make it past the next elimination. warstarplz.png

Edited by zZanyY

It's was so heartbreaking. The number of votes he received was plain ridiculous. warstarplz.png

I hope that more nation producers will join on the HOTSHOT boys' bandwagon and include them in the voting. At least to make it past the next elimination. warstarplz.png

Yeah, the voting really sucked. It seems like Koreans are not only asleep but they're deaf too lol

However, he's getting a lot of praise and recognition online. His fancam is getting close to 1million views! He'll probably even surpass that today smile.png

So I have high hopes his ranking will rise. Even if it doesn't rise by a lot, I'm sure he'll still be safe for the elimination laugh.png

Since he's trending more than Taehyun I think it might even happen that he still ranks higher than Taehyun? maybe? idk, it might be a longshot haha

I'll just be happy if both of them are safe <3

Edited by lillith_

Has anyone seen this yet?

Let's send stuff too laugh.png

I swear, these boys are trying to make me cry

aww Junhyuk oppa rlytearpls.png

HOTSHOT disbandment is breaking my heart. rlytearpls.png

Congratulations on Sungwoon 1 million views! Please translate into 1 million votes too! chuplz.png

Edited by zZanyY

I haven't been on pann at all lately so I don't know what's trending there, but good news on the naver front!

Ever since the last ep aired Sungwoonie's been trending higher ^_^

He was around number 10 before this weekend and now he's #5! <3

Navertrend5_zpsyiqe0t3z.png

He's already the 2nd most viewed Sonagi fancam, but this weekend he's been gaining views faster than the current #1, so he might even catch up soon and become #1 most viewed fancam for Sonagi team! QRLGYBO.png QRLGYBO.png QRLGYBO.png

Congratulations on Sungwoon 1 million views! Please translate into 1 million votes too! chuplz.png

But as Zany said, I hope it translates into his votes :(
Also the elimination has already been filmed, so his trending boost this weekend might not be of much help. rlytearpls.png

• Like 1

OH keeps crashing on me, it's worrisome. :rlytearpls:

Subs for Downpour team is out! They are honestly a group of angels. :chu:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RkhH1Z6d3s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tPyEpRGwcw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlI13KosccY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOtYS2V_g_k

Leader or not, he always protects his team, first when daehwi got accused of doubling, and now when hyunbin cried
  • Like 1

Leader or not, he always protects his team, first when daehwi got accused of doubling, and now when hyunbin cried

He's Broduce 101's angel grandpa cinnamon roll that needs to be protected! warstarplz.png

Another great news! Sungwoon's additional bus ads coming right up! QRLGYBO.png

Edited by zZanyY
  • Like 2