Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sayuuki

The Official Ha Sungwoon Thread | 9th November release of #Mirage | #Forbidden_Island

I found it on the main Produce 101 Thread :) it all came from a twitter post so the info may be wrong :(

Downpour in a male key is actually pretty nice : 

• Like 1

I found it on the main Produce 101 Thread smile.png it all came from a twitter post so the info may be wrong :(

Downpour in a male key is actually pretty nice : 

Oh I see, I'm a little afraid to go down there, everyone is always at each other's throats lol

Twitter hasn't always been accurate with their rumors, so let's wait and see. Anyway, although I love watching him dance, I do hope he really did pick vocals.

And also, I like that song a lot better in a lower key :D

Does anyone have Taehyun's thread link?

It seems like there are rumors about his group too. Not surprisingly, he picked dance and, according to instagram sources, they did really well :lol:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTz5ZkHlb1h/

Sorry for the late reply! Here's Taehyun's thread link! :stare:

https://onehallyu.com/topic/485125-official-produce-101-♕-king-of-crumping-noh-taehyun-♕-aka-kid-monster-stanhotshot/

Edited by zZanyY

hello you tasteful people!

just stopping by to say that, even though I don't watch the show, I hope the hotshot boys do well

I'll try to remember to support them daily on that maboy thingie.

sungwoon, taehyun,fighting!

• Like 3

:) preview from the position evaluation

(@bemycloud on Twitter) (idk how to share a twitter post here arg)

C_WgF11UAAAJGxF.jpg:large

• Like 2

smile.png preview from the position evaluation

(@bemycloud on Twitter) (idk how to share a twitter post here arg)

C_WgF11UAAAJGxF.jpg:large

So pretty <3

I'm sad cause someone on twitter was saying his performance wasn't very impactful

however there's no telling if that's true or not. we have to wait and see :/

This came out on twitter today! It's a simulation of what the ranks would look like once the single vote phase kicks in

It's just a survey so there's no telling if the actual ranking result would be anything even close to that

But sungwoon is number 16 on that survey so I'm happy! :D
However Taehyun is number 40 so I'm sad :(
(It's an emotional roller coaster haha)

The position evaluations haven't been aired yet, so the ranks would still probably change a lot.

• Like 1

Ooh. With the obvious exception of Sungwoon and Taehyun being too low (though I'm happy at all the support Sungwoon seems to have!! and this is considering this is before Taehyun's supposedly legendary performance), I am all about that top 11. Bar a couple, but of course that's Sungwoon and Taehyun's place. ;)

Sent from my XT1562 using OneHallyu mobile app

This came out on twitter today! It's a simulation of what the ranks would look like once the single vote phase kicks in

It's just a survey so there's no telling if the actual ranking result would be anything even close to that

But sungwoon is number 16 on that survey so I'm happy! :D

However Taehyun is number 40 so I'm sad :(

(It's an emotional roller coaster haha)

The position evaluations haven't been aired yet, so the ranks would still probably change a lot.

This makes me so happy! Unfortunately, single vote can be very unpredictable and it's usually the trainees who come from the same company who suffer the most. It was very shocking that Kwonhyeop (Wall of Jihoon's labelmate) didn't manage to even make it for the first elimination. We can only hope that Mnet edits them positively. ohdearplz.png

Cute friendship of Sungwoon's! Glad to see him enjoying himself. chuplz.png

Oh and overseas fans are participating in a local bus ad project, but they are not liable if the project falls through. Feel free to contribute at your own risk! deepstareplz.png

Cute friendship of Sungwoon's! Glad to see him enjoying himself. chuplz.png

How nice! <3 I loled picturing Moonkyu and Kai doing their weird dance ^^'

Makes me want to go to a water park too, it's been a while since I last saw any sun rlytearpls.png

Oh and overseas fans are participating in a local bus ad project, but they are not liable if the project falls through. Feel free to contribute at your own risk! deepstareplz.png

How nice! Do we know what their target amount is and how much they've collected so far?

How nice! <3 I loled picturing Moonkyu and Kai doing their weird dance ^^'

Makes me want to go to a water park too, it's been a while since I last saw any sun rlytearpls.png

How nice! Do we know what their target amount is and how much they've collected so far?

No idea. laugh.png

I'm sad, Sungwoon dropped quite a number of ranks in the recent ranking. I think he was 27th or 28th position. warstarplz.png

No idea. laugh.png

I'm sad, Sungwoon dropped quite a number of ranks in the recent ranking. I think he was 27th or 28th position. warstarplz.png

Yes, it's so sad rlytearpls.png

But also the Downpour team wasn't aired this episode yet, they'll be on next week, so let's hope he climbs back up a few positions at least.

This also could explain why so many boys dropped down in the ranks (like Jihoon and Bae Jinyoung) they weren't on this episode either.

(not that I care about other people's ranks hehehe)

• Like 1

Yes, it's so sad rlytearpls.png

But also the Downpour team wasn't aired this episode yet, they'll be on next week, so let's hope he climbs back up a few positions at least.

This also could explain why so many boys dropped down in the ranks (like Jihoon and Bae Jinyoung) they weren't on this episode either.

(not that I care about other people's ranks hehehe)

Fingers crossed! rlytearpls.png

Sungwoon's Downpour eyecontact fancam is out! It's so beautiful! rlytearpls.png

Watch it on Naver if you can too! http://tv.naver.com/v/1686654

I think I sort of understood why fanaccounts mentioned about him being pitiful. He was so emotional during the performance. rlytearpls.png

Edited by zZanyY
  • Like 3

Hey guys, i started losing hope after his drop last week and his naver views.. But after browsing pann, it seems that he's rising, there are trending posts about downpour team and most of the top comments are praising him. Pann gurls are the ones who vote everyday, not the public, so as long as mnet doesnt fuck up his editing, top 11 is not that far :rlytearpls:

Edited by lyanna
  • Like 2