OneHallyu

The Official Ha Sungwoon Thread | 9th November release of #Mirage | #Forbidden_Island

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

CONGRATULATIONS HA SUNG WOON!!!!!! :D

his teaser video for the debut song voting is out!!!  

He's the best! His expressions are always on point, even if he's not on the center spot. Forget Jihoon, he should have been the center!! <3 QRLGYBO.png

(Stanning really hard here haha)

Oppa fighting!! Keep rising til you're in the top 11 smile.png

THIS SCALDING HOT TEA !!

Sent from my XT1562 using OneHallyu mobile app

He's the best! His expressions are always on point, even if he's not on the center spot. Forget Jihoon, he should have been the center!! <3 :lub: 

(Stanning really hard here haha)

Oppa fighting!! Keep rising til you're in the top 11 :)

Ah, he looks great as centre but let's keep other trainees out of picture especially if we're going to be comparing them. :lol:

Mnet's editing really is dirty. They're trying to make Sungwoon (and Taehyun) come across really arrogant just because their audition paid off. I appreciate Mnet having favourites, but its out of order.

Mnet's editing really is dirty. They're trying to make Sungwoon (and Taehyun) come across really arrogant just because their audition paid off. I appreciate Mnet having favourites, but its out of order.

I agree, but I feel this is more true for Taehyun than Sungwoon, because of the whole Taehyun/Woojin leader struggle/dilema episode. Mnet really pulled off a fine piece of their infamous evil editing there.

For Sungwoon, they even showed him helping out some other trainees on the nayana episode, even if for only half a second...

I do wish they'd get more air timeunsure.png 

I agree, but I feel this is more true for Taehyun than Sungwoon, because of the whole Taehyun/Woojin leader struggle/dilema episode. Mnet really pulled off a fine piece of their infamous evil editing there.

For Sungwoon, they even showed him helping out some other trainees on the nayana episode, even if for only half a second...

I do wish they'd get more air time:unsure:

I'm so tired of people misinterpreting the entire doubling scene. I'm not even sure of Mnet's purpose in airing the scene. But seeing how there's a bunch of Avengers bandwagon haters, it's only fueling their baseless hatred towards the BIL1 team. I just hope things head in a better direction for the HOTSHOT boys moving forward. :rlytearpls:

On a side note, Sungwoon's received his first maboy support!

18238833_454168058252523_510231981034698

Edited by zZanyY

I hope Facebook links work:

" data-width="480">

Congrats Sungwoon! I'm excited to see him rise these next few weeks :rlytearpls: :rlytearpls:

The links doesn't work for me, but here's a gif of our cinnamon roll. :lub:

">Click here to view the Tweet

Hai guise! Look how wide Sungwoon can open his mouth! ahmagahplz.png

hahaha poor thing, he looks like the scream mask (ghostface?)

I heard he even cried on that prank T_T

On a side note, since I haven't watched the new ep yet, are these rankings for real? 

https://twitter.com/i/moments/852954330525122560

EP5%20rank_zpsxf2iimoo.png

If they are indeed the real ones, I'm really glad the other rumored ones were fake, cause on this one he rose a little bit once again :D  <3

Edited by lillith_

hahaha poor thing, he looks like the scream mask (ghostface?)

I heard he even cried on that prank T_T

On a side note, since I haven't watched the new ep yet, are these rankings for real? 

https://twitter.com/i/moments/852954330525122560

EP5%20rank_zpsxf2iimoo.png

If they are indeed the real ones, I'm really glad the other rumored ones were fake, cause on this one he rose a little bit once again :D  <3

Yup they are! Yay to Sungwoon rising in ranks! If Mnet is nice, he should definitely make it to top 22! :lol:

Yup they are! Yay to Sungwoon rising in ranks! If Mnet is nice, he should definitely make it to top 22! laugh.png

True! If debuting isn't possible, then at least top 22 seems attainable, which would mean we  get to see him til the last episode  :) <3

• Like 1

Hello Sungwoon thread :) new poster here.

It feels so great to see him rise every episode ! But I'm worried about top 11 :( he never gets included in people's estimations and most people don't consider him a good enough vocal to complement the current high ranked....

What do you think he chose for the position battle ? Vocal or dance ? I hope it's vocal and i hope he slays. Cause he shouldn't be remembered for his airy lines in bil1.....

><

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant OneHallyu

Hello Sungwoon thread smile.png new poster here.

It feels so great to see him rise every episode ! But I'm worried about top 11 :( he never gets included in people's estimations and most people don't consider him a good enough vocal to complement the current high ranked....

What do you think he chose for the position battle ? Vocal or dance ? I hope it's vocal and i hope he slays. Cause he shouldn't be remembered for his airy lines in bil1.....

><

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant OneHallyu

Welcome! Sungwoon is doing great at the moment! It's okay if he doesn't get included in people's estimations because he has a lot of silent voters! Let's just hope that he will be able to make it to the top 22 safely! chuplz.png

I personally think he would pick dance? He probably helped with BIL1's choreography which was fantastic! But I agree with you, him picking vocals would definitely help to correct the reputation of his BIL1's airy vocals! We'll just have to wait till next Friday to find out! QRLGYBO.png

Edited by zZanyY

I think he he can do well whatever role he picks.

Wel, except maybe for rap

tumblr_ng0a4rKWhQ1qfjyido1_400.gif tumblr_ng0a4rKWhQ1qfjyido2_400.gif tumblr_ng0a4rKWhQ1qfjyido5_400.gif tumblr_ng0a4rKWhQ1qfjyido3_400.gif tumblr_ng0a4rKWhQ1qfjyido4_400.gif tumblr_ng0a4rKWhQ1qfjyido6_400.gif

The funniest part are the members cringing on the side, and he seems pretty pleased with himself in the end lol

Hey, guise! I'm aware I'm double posting, but it's for a good reason, I promise QRLGYBO.png 

Just watched the hotshot boys' cut from ep 5:

I'm sorry if I'm being too pervy, but I almost DIED when I saw this, so ofc I had to gif it and share it. Open at your own risk:

SwRMvCQea72gfxCnO22RfQEsFSF6caqQwZpgTUSA

Best (late) birthday gift ever. Thank you Mnet <3

Also I felt sorry for our shortie, he looks like a child standing next to the two giants Sungwoo and Hyunbin.  aawn haha

Ep5rankings_zpsus36fhp8.png

Edit: Just found this poll from the OH community! Let's vote for Sungwoonie smile.png

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd2fyLd5jRHvzjxvhss5P_21uEKiJbwrEM6aQbyr24wA4d5kw/viewform?usp=sf_link

Edited by lillith_

I doubt it too...

So apparently he chose Vocal :D and performed Downpour ! 

and someone translated the rumoured distribution for it :) 

@holahuz

holahuz, on 07 May 2017 - 11:48 PM, said:

RAXHLSe.jpg

ë¶„í™ : 하성운 - Pink = Ha Sung Woon
회색 : 윤지성 - Grey = Yoon Jisung
ì´ˆë¡ : 황민현 - Green = Hwang Minhyun
주황 : 김재환 - Orange = Kim Jae Hwan
노랑 : 권현빈 - Yellow = Kwon Hyun Bin

Not even sure if it's true but

Yellow = Doyeon = Kwon Hyun Bin
Grey = Mina = Yoon Jisung
Pink = Yoojung =Ha Sung Woon
Yellow = Chungha = Kwon Hyunbin

Chorus
Green = Sejeong = Hwang Minhyun
Orange = Yeunjung = Kim Jae Hwan

Yellow = Sohye = Kwon Hyun Bin
Grey = Chaeyeon = Yoon Ji Sung
Pink = Kyulkyung = Ha Sung Woon
Pink = Nayoung = Ha Sung Woon
ALL (no color)

Chorus
Green = Chungha = Hwang Minhyun

Bridge
Pink = Doyeon = Ha Sung Woon
Pink = Sejeong = Ha Sung Woon
Grey = Somi = Yoon Ji Sung

Yellow = Chayeon = Kwon Hyun Bin

Chorus
ALL (no color) adlib should be here
Green, Pink, Orange = Sejeong & Yeunjung = Hwang Min Hyun, Ha Sung Woon & Kim Jae Hwan (harmony??????? dunno)
ALL (no color)

Green = Somi = Hwang Minhyun

NOTE: I just translated it. I have no way of confirming if it's real. Don't have high hopes. Wait for the broadcast this coming Friday haha Please don't assume. If I get something wrong, I'm sorry in advance

I doubt it too...

So apparently he chose Vocal :D and performed Downpour ! 

and someone translated the rumoured distribution for it smile.png

@holahuz

holahuz, on 07 May 2017 - 11:48 PM, said:

RAXHLSe.jpg

ë¶„í™ : 하성운 - Pink = Ha Sung Woon

회색 : 윤지성 - Grey = Yoon Jisung

ì´ˆë¡ : 황민현 - Green = Hwang Minhyun

주황 : 김재환 - Orange = Kim Jae Hwan

노랑 : 권현빈 - Yellow = Kwon Hyun Bin

Not even sure if it's true but

Yellow = Doyeon = Kwon Hyun Bin

Grey = Mina = Yoon Jisung

Pink = Yoojung =Ha Sung Woon

Yellow = Chungha = Kwon Hyunbin

Chorus

Yellow = Sohye = Kwon Hyun Bin

Grey = Chaeyeon = Yoon Ji Sung

Pink = Kyulkyung = Ha Sung Woon

ALL (no color)

Chorus

Green = Chungha = Hwang Minhyun

Bridge

Pink = Doyeon = Ha Sung Woon

Pink = Sejeong = Ha Sung Woon

Grey = Somi = Yoon Ji Sung

Yellow = Chayeon = Kwon Hyun Bin

Chorus

ALL (no color) adlib should be here

Green, Pink, Orange = Sejeong & Yeunjung = Hwang Min Hyun, Ha Sung Woon & Kim Jae Hwan (harmony??????? dunno)

ALL (no color)

Green = Somi = Hwang Minhyun

NOTE: I just translated it. I have no way of confirming if it's real. Don't have high hopes. Wait for the broadcast this coming Friday haha Please don't assume. If I get something wrong, I'm sorry in advance

wow if that's true he's in a strong group again. Two great vocals in there (and one possible 6'1'' tall black hole).

I'm not a fan of that song, but I wonder what the boys' version will sound like, the key is pretty high.

But they'll probably change the key, right? ahmagahplz.png 

Btw, where did you find this info?