Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sayuuki

The Official Ha Sungwoon Thread | 9th November release of #Mirage | #Forbidden_Island

Hey guys, i started losing hope after his drop last week and his naver views.. But after browsing pann, it seems that he's rising, there are trending posts about downpour team and most of the top comments are praising him. Pann gurls are the ones who vote everyday, not the public, so as long as mnet doesnt fuck up his editing, top 11 is not that far :rlytearpls:

Edited by lyanna
  • Like 2

Finally! I'm so happy, especially since he didn't get a huge role in Downpour. His vocals really compliment Jaehwan's, too!

Sent from my XT1562 using OneHallyu mobile app

He and jaehwan got the most lines but yeah, he didnt get that killer highnote. Surprisingly, pann gurls are barely talking about jaehwan, sungwoon is the one making a buzz, i hope it translates to the votes and more importantly gain him some akgaes to secure his place in OIO Edited by lyanna

and this silly post just cause it made me smile because it's so adorably cute

someone was comparing Sungwoon and the duck plushie, cause they were wearing the same glasses hehe

Also, has anyone ever joined Hotshot's fancafe?http://fyhotshot.tumblr.com/post/160785357559/how-to-create-a-daum-account-join-hotshots

Aww the duck plushie really looks like him :ilove:

OH keeps crashing on me, it's worrisome. :rlytearpls:

Subs for Downpour team is out! They are honestly a group of angels. :chu:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RkhH1Z6d3s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tPyEpRGwcw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlI13KosccY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOtYS2V_g_k

Leader or not, he always protects his team, first when daehwi got accused of doubling, and now when hyunbin cried
  • Like 1

Disclaimer: I DO NOT BELIEVE PD101 RUMORS! That being said, here's a piece of rumor that caught my attention lol

18579698_1747783675248727_18371752630461

Seems like Sungwoon might have been picked for the Never song :lol:

What do you guys think? What song are you hoping he does?

I think Never would suit him really well ^^ I'd be really glad if this rumor were true for a change :stare:

I think he would fit oh little girl the most but never is my second option

I agree with lyanna. I feel that Sungwoon would fit Hip Hop Oh Little Girl better since HOTSHOT. But someone posted in the main thread that there was a clique voting to put Sungwoon alongside some others in Never so the rumoured lineup is highly possible. Especially since Knetz detective skills identified Minhyun and Daehwi to be more or less confirmed in Never from the teaser. :lol:

Guys this is a mess, if the rumor is true then youngmin is in never with sungwoon, people might not vote on never on purpose to avoid giving youngmin the benefit :cry:

Edit : but theres another rumor tht youngmin is in oh little girl, idk what to believe :cry:

Edited by lyanna

Me too! I want him to debut really bad too! But I keep thinking whether that'd be the best for Hotshot. Do you guys think Hotshot would survive waiting for IOI's activities to end?

What I know for sure is that his debuting would defnitely hurt my social life for a year cause then I'd have to stan them so bad hahaha

So there's also a positive side if our boys can't make it: Hotshot gets to continue doing their stuff right away and I'll get my social life back :)

hehe

Yeah, I've also thought about that and I guess if we want HOTSHOT to survive, they'd be best off both getting into the top 22 (which I already don't know about) and then both missing it by just a little, so that they have lots of new fans but are able to avoid the group.

However, I'm telling you, if they made the group they'd likely be set for their whole careers. This is huge, and the promotion time is even longer than IOI.

Who remembers top 22? Even ex ioi members are struggling in their current groups. Sungwoon and/or taehyun making it to top 22 will do nothing for hotshot. They'll remain nugus, all of them, if sungwoon debuts at least one of them can escape of nugudom (1 is still better than zero) Edited by lyanna
  • Like 1

Sung Woon raised his hand to be center for NEVER.

He said "I never had the desire for center but If I don't do it, my ranking won't rise"

But Guan Lin and Min Hyun were chosen for center...

But they gave him angel editing which is more important. Eunki is center for 2 missions (yeah he's out but his team chose him as the center for the 3rd mission) and look, it did nothing for him Edited by lyanna

It seems that even tho sungwoon doesnt have a particularly strong ship, he is a famous 2nd pick in pann, especially with other trainees who also dont have a ship (big woojin, jaehwan)