Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sayuuki

The Official Ha Sungwoon Thread | 9th November release of #Mirage | #Forbidden_Island

The first picture is not the most flattering, change it.

Ooh, I thought I'd put a selca first. I wanted to put his only P101 on there~

Will change it now/change it to the official once it's out!

Any idea why HOTSHOT's Ha Sungwoon and Noh Taehyun aren't getting as much support as they currently are? I'm genuinely curious because both of them are in Rank A and should have some form of a fanbase prior to the show? But I can't even see the blue bar on their maboy support page. rlytearpls.png

They have next to 0 company power for mediaplay, and whilst they're both handsome, they're not that traditional look like Kang Daniel they go crazy for ;-; I'm hoping Mnet doesn't dirty all their hard work!

• Like 1

I made some headers for the thread! deepstareplz.png

PD101HSW.png

PD101HSW2.png

Omg thank you!!! I'll add these later rlytearpls.png rlytearpls.png rlytearpls.png

OP updated! Sungwoon's ranking after episode 1: 34

omg i knew he is friends with jimin but not hoseok?? where did he say that?

CEfOH3wVAAETi2t.jpg:orig

I mean, it would obviously benefit him if International fans COULD vote, it'd benefit them all. That being said, once him and Taehyun actually show their talents, it'll be interesting to see what happens. 34 is really good considering he's done nothing yet.

Sent from my XT1562 using OneHallyu mobile app

He doesn't have the company power, or the BTS backing. I'd love to say that factor isn't important buuuut...

He does have Minah backing him, though.

Jimin and V's voices crack all the time, its authentic~

Joking aside, it all depends on Mnet's editing. I think a certain rapper may be the target of evil editing, sadly. :(

KO sound are having an identity crisis, haha. Do you think its likely SungTae will get a lot of screentime next episode? They had a reasonable amount in this episode, almost as much as Nu'Est (all things considered)

Both of them are very variety savvy from when Hotshot had activities ever, so I'm feeling optimistic! Tae got spotlighted for his dance, no?

(It's hard to talk about them separately, they're such a good pair!)

I may combine them after a couple of episodes, depending on the circumstances. If one member gets significantly more screentime, it makes sense to separate them then ^.^

Whilst we're in Sungwoonie's thread, where do you hear about the voice crack?

how are y'all feeling about this screentime situation? because....smh. the fact that Sungwoon and Taehyun's performance was so highly rated, they're consistent A's and they're still getting piss all screentime

pray for episode 3

He's the best! His expressions are always on point, even if he's not on the center spot. Forget Jihoon, he should have been the center!! <3 QRLGYBO.png

(Stanning really hard here haha)

Oppa fighting!! Keep rising til you're in the top 11 smile.png

THIS SCALDING HOT TEA !!

Mnet's editing really is dirty. They're trying to make Sungwoon (and Taehyun) come across really arrogant just because their audition paid off. I appreciate Mnet having favourites, but its out of order.

I hope Facebook links work:

" data-width="480">

Congrats Sungwoon! I'm excited to see him rise these next few weeks rlytearpls.png rlytearpls.png

Ooh. With the obvious exception of Sungwoon and Taehyun being too low (though I'm happy at all the support Sungwoon seems to have!! and this is considering this is before Taehyun's supposedly legendary performance), I am all about that top 11. Bar a couple, but of course that's Sungwoon and Taehyun's place. ;)

:( Why Samuel as centre? I don't want to upset anyone who is a Samuel stan, but he was centre in Get Ugly and he didn't bring in the votes. Samuel ended up getting 41 votes for <Showtime> and Sungwoon got 34.

Mnet is pushing Samuel as their golden boy. Sungwoon would've made a fine centre, especially after he trended from Downpour. Injustice. 

• Like 1

Justice for Sungwoon srsly

smh it doesn't make sense as well (i hate bashing other boys in sungwoon's thread as to avoid giving him a bad name but i'll bite in this case)

sungwoon has never been pushed once, despite everyone being continually wow'ed by everything he (and Taehyun) have brought since the first week, and it shows through their surprise at the rankings. samuel is pushed CONSTANTLY and has had so much screentime and yet still can't stay in the top 11, his rank falls with moon bok every week. why do they keep trying when if people were actually aware of what sungwoon could do, he could stand a fighting chance? his vocals compliment jaehwan's so well, too.